Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Tell me who would win each of these battles between each of these heroes and villains of the Marvel and DC.

Iron Man vs Bizzaro
Abomination vs Superman
Super Skrull vs Doomsday
Spiderman vs Green Latern
Invisible Woman vs Wonder Woman
Daredevil vs The Flash
The Vulture vs Firefly
Deadpool vs Batman
The Hulk vs Captain Marvel
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Wolverine vs Deathstroke

I'm Bran

iceman24567
For serious?

Naija boy
Evryone on the left wins, evryone on the right loses

Badabing
Originally posted by American Dragon
Tell me who would win each of these battles between each of these heroes and villains of the Marvel and DC.

Iron Man vs Bizzaro
Abomination vs Superman
Super Skrull vs Doomsday
Spiderman vs Green Latern
Invisible Woman vs Wonder Woman
Daredevil vs The Flash
The Vulture vs Firefly
Deadpool vs Batman
The Hulk vs Captain Marvel
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Wolverine vs Deathstroke facepalm

Fight 1 could be decent since Bizzaro is a dolt and depending on which armor Tony is using.

Fight 2 is pretty much a stomp in Superman's favor. Abomination really has no way of countering Superman's speed, flight, HV, etc.

Fight 3 could be interesting depending on which DD.

Fight 4 is a slaughter for Spidey. GL has no chance of losing....unless he doesn't have his ring.

Fight 5 could also be interesting given Sue's powers.

Fight 6 is a slaughter for Daredevil. Daredevil won't see Flash let alone mount any sort of attack.

Fight 7 has C list characters. Meh

Fight 8 would be good given how close they match up and the weapons they employ.

Fight 9.....don't really see Hulk winning too many, if any, against Captain Marvel going full out. No way to really counter the speed difference, flight, magic bolts, etc.

Fight 10 is good for obvious reasons.

Fight 11 is also good for obvious reasons.

Stop with the duplicate/similar threads. They get closed for a reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.