Highlander The Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Been **** all coverange about this one, But heres the trailer the video quality is'nt great

e5FXwj7uZwE

Looks okay

ThunderGodEneru

I'd better start working on my Scottish accent.

Morridini
Why the hell do we need another MacLeod?

ThunderGodEneru
Found the same vid with better quality. Quality in first sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyTQwOQhNw

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
Been **** all coverange about this one, But heres the trailer the video quality is'nt great

e5FXwj7uZwE

Looks okay

That is quite possibly the worst teaser trailer for a video game that i have ever seen. It showed absolutely no gameplay. The only cutscene that was divulged is the box cover image.It seems kind of bad that they dont want to share any game play footage other than environments. That did nothing to excite me. I'm still hopeful that the game will be good though because i think highlander has a lot of potential as a video game franchise.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah same here.

But Goddamnit getting my voice to sound like Sean Connery's is going to be hard.

Darth Vicious
Ill probably just rent it once its release.

Kero_Co
If I die by any other means than getting my head chopped off, I won't be happy.

Kazenji
You'll just get injured not killed going by what it has on its wikipedia page

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kero_Co
If I die by any other means than getting my head chopped off, I won't be happy.

what about being exploded or falling from a distance so high that when you hit the ground your head pops off and your nuts shoot through your hollow neck hole? Would those be acceptable? Or or how about a tank running you over crushing your shit, shattering everybone that it's treads come in contact with. A well placed shotgun or 50. cal round could do the trick too. oh shit, what if you fall into a helicopter blade? That would just be bad news.

It would be so cool if you could lose limbs in the game and once their lost, they stay lost and after you lose to many you have to start the game over from a previous save. Like, driving around in a wheelchair dueling people or like having to acquire prosthetics. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Found the same vid with better quality. Quality in first sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyTQwOQhNw

I'll give this game a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.