What's so quirky about you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilMimister006
Admit what silly/obscure quirks you may have here. eek!

Mines: I have a tendency to rarely crumple up hamburger wrappers. I end up folding them and neatly placing them in the bag/on the tray.

Kram3r
I'm a c*nt.

The Grey Fox
One of mine is that I enjoy saying words with certain letters, especially 'g' or 'k', and I'll go out of my way in conversation to say such words.

geshien
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
One of mine is that I enjoy saying words with certain letters, especially 'g' or 'k', and I'll go out of my way in conversation to say such words.

That's ridiculous. laughing out loud

Me?

Every so often I envision myself in a "scene." Whether it be a movie scene, a part from a book, anything. I sometimes think up sh!t and I, to an extent, act it out. When no one else is around of course. I plan on taking drama classes and doing some literary works, when I have the opportunity.

MIŠT
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm a c*nt.

crylaugh

kodak
Ask ami

ScarletSpeed
I like to punch babies necks

AbnormalButSane
I'm quite quirkless.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I'm quite quirkless.

I do not believe that no expression

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I do not believe that no expression
But, but why? dodgy

Quincy
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
But, but why? dodgy

Because your Abnormal

Sheesh

andyli08
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kosta
I trespass on school grounds at recess and steal kids' lunch money, to pay for alcohol, hookers, and cigarettes.

LilMimister006
Originally posted by Kosta
I trespass on school grounds at recess and steal kids' lunch money, to pay for alcohol, hookers, and cigarettes.

Well aren't you a goody little two shoes? stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
i have a hero complex, that is to say, i am constantly repaired for the person sitting next to me to turn into a zombie.

Psychiatrist says it's a harmless happening.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm a c*nt. Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I like to punch babies necks

Priceless. laughing

Strangelove
I'm sure other people could answer that better than me.

Naz
I'm an impulsive animal buyer. I hate flavored water because for something to have flavor but no color just doesn't sit well with me.

Mairuzu
my penis is shaped like a 4

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by LilMimister006
Admit what silly/obscure quirks you may have here. eek!

Mines: I have a tendency to rarely crumple up hamburger wrappers. I end up folding them and neatly placing them in the bag/on the tray.

-I drink about four pots of coffee a day.

-Whenever I'm awake I have this 'need' to hold something in my left hand. Whether its a pen, a clipboard, a set of keys or a cup of coffee.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i pick out little details a lot

gefallen_engel
Im just a freak in general laughing out loud

Baylin
everything about me is quirky right from being born arms first to sleeping with my arms behind my head

Strangelove
I say "Yahtzee" when people sneeze

When I go through a yellow light, I always kiss the ceiling of the car (by kissing my hand and then touching it to the ceiling)

Selphie
I am ultra hyper.

Half the things I say, I happen to sing subconsciously, so sometimes I won't even know or think that I am about to sing an answer to a problem, etc, but I do.

Rogue Jedi
I see plot holes in movies and I go ape shit.

Baylin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I see plot holes in movies and I go ape shit.

Gee wizz RJ you must spend a lot of time shitting like an ape then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.