The Flash movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
There will be a new Flash movie coming out. This movie I can't wait to see. It will come out in 2010.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439572/plotsummary

Final Blaxican
If the movie is any longer than twenty minutes (19 for the origin 1 for the plot), it'll be crap. uhuh

BruceSkywalker
I think it depends on who is casted and the plot

Kazenji
There not much happening with this movie, Article may be old

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7744

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
There not much happening with this movie, Article may be old

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7744

I read that too..

In fact perhaps they should put the project on hold until they better ideas for it

Ultimate Wil
I heard that they were just trying to find a good actor to play Wally

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I heard that they were just trying to find a good actor to play Wally

At last report Ryan Reynolds was being looked at to play Wally West, but I haven't heard anything in months

Kazenji
Also with that article i'm not too sure about the director that they had planned for this movie.

lord xyz
I really don't like the idea of Wally being the star, by the fact that there's so much story before Wally.

Make it Barry Allen, and have Wally in the sequels.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by lord xyz
I really don't like the idea of Wally being the star, by the fact that there's so much story before Wally.

Make it Barry Allen, and have Wally in the sequels.

i agree, this movie if it gets made should be about barry allen

DarkDethbringer
They should at the very least Reference Jay Garrick. the originals were so much more interesting than the replacements.

Ryan Reynolds needs to not be the actor to play token smart ass heroes/villains/what have you. Hes ok but lets not have another Wesley Snipes on our hands.

Mindset
Wesley Snipes should play Flash

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by Mindset
I love life

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
They should at the very least Reference Jay Garrick. the originals were so much more interesting than the replacements.

Ryan Reynolds needs to not be the actor to play token smart ass heroes/villains/what have you. Hes ok but lets not have another Wesley Snipes on our hands.

interesting idea about jay garrick..

right now ryan reynolds is the only choice..

how about orlando brown?

Vanlore
Who should play flash?

How about Chris Evans? They guy who played the torch in the fantastic four..

Mindset

BruceSkywalker

nah. i'm thinking james earl jones, lou ferrigno, or james van der beek

super pr*xy
reynolds is already deadpool though.. if they are gonna spin off deadpool from the wolverine movie, then there goes that. chris evans is already the human torch.

i say screech should do it..

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by super pr*xy
reynolds is already deadpool though.. if they are gonna spin off deadpool from the wolverine movie, then there goes that. chris evans is already the human torch.

i say screech should do it..

yeah screech would make it a comedy prolly

lord xyz
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer

Ryan Reynolds needs to not be the actor to play token smart ass heroes/villains/what have you. Hes ok but lets not have another Wesley Snipes on our hands. I agree. Reference Jay Garrick as the original Flash, but have the film centre around Barry Allen, then actually bring Jay Garrick out of retirement in the sequel, like he did in the comics. Kill Barry by film 4, then have Wally West as the central character.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Vanlore
Who should play flash?

How about Chris Evans? They guy who played the torch in the fantastic four..

Nah, Chris Rock.

super pr*xy
justin long should do it.it would probably be a long @ss mac commercial, but he should do it.

"hello, i'm a p.c."
"and i'm the flash.. ftw."

lord xyz
I don't care who plays the Flash, I just want a good story, good action, and awesome camera work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.