Cyborg Superman vs Stardust and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Enyalus
Current Cyborg wins.

Without rings, he doesn't.

Anti-Monitor
Ummmm.....a cyborg vs a Hank....who wins?

Spite.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Ummmm.....a cyborg vs a Hank....

confused

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Enyalus
confused

BRB is a cyborg.

Enyalus
BRB is a cyborg.

Ah, right. I knew that. laughing out loud

Just sounded like you were suggesting "Henshaw vs. Henshaw" at first.

Anti-Monitor
Might as well say who wins? Colossus vs Magneto.....

Enyalus
Might as well say who wins? Colossus vs Magneto.....

I think the Odinforce would protect BRB. And he still has to deal with Stardust (who most people thought would stalemate Cyborg in that thread).

Anti-Monitor
Not at all, once Hank smells his tech.....its all over. And when did BRB get the force?

Enyalus
And when did BRB get the force?

That made me think of Star Wars and Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough." erm

I was referring to Stormbreaker, though. I think it'd be able to protect him, but you could be right.

D-Block
Nice Sig Anti-Monitor

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by D-Block
Nice Sig Anti-Monitor

Thanks.

joshypooh
team wins

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by joshypooh
team wins

You're retarded. no expression Henshaw is the best technopath in comics. And Bill is a cyborg. He's going to either become Henshaw's ally, or he's going to turn into another body of Henshaw's.

And Henshaw is at least on par with either of them. it's going to be 2 on 1 against Stardust. And it's only a matter of time until Henshaw finds a way to kill Stardust.

Mindset
Link him to Henshaw's respect thread TP, he obviously don't know anything.

occultdestroyer
Current Cyborg FTW

Avlon
That made me think of Star Wars and Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough." erm

I was referring to Stormbreaker, though. I think it'd be able to protect him, but you could be right.

Michael Jackson ftw.

Avlon

Michael Jackson solos the field.

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/music/music_1.gif

Philosophía
Henshaw.

Raoul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You're retarded. no expression Henshaw is the best technopath in comics. And Bill is a cyborg. He's going to either become Henshaw's ally, or he's going to turn into another body of Henshaw's.

And Henshaw is at least on par with either of them. it's going to be 2 on 1 against Stardust. And it's only a matter of time until Henshaw finds a way to kill Stardust.

trick, there's really no need for that at all. please don't let me see you bashing again...

also, henshaw ftw imo.

Anti-Monitor
team wins

You fail again....Quan.

Avlon
team wins

Henshaw wins. Neither one would be able to pull this off plus BRB has a cybernetic body.

Originally posted by Avlon
Borg simultaneously beats Superboy, Steel, Supergirl, and the Eradicator.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1174/superman107p14lc6.th.jpghttp://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8757/superman107p15zk1.th.jpghttp://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6358/superman107p19ek2.th.jpghttp://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6006/superman107p20hf5.th.jpg

During the fight, he states that he can make a weapon adapted for each character he fights. Something that by his showings...can't be doubted.

iceman24567
That was before the rings and he could have taken over steels suit or Erads but he obviously didnt need to. Brb becomes a body for Henshaw to take over and then he can pwn Stardust.

occultdestroyer
yup yup.

Cyborg wins no contest

joshypooh
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw wins. Neither one would be able to pull this off plus BRB has a cybernetic body. i do not think he could take over bill's body.

TricksterPriest
You obviously don't know Henshaw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kasper Gutman
BRB has no control over the Odin Force. Think Classic Thor for a comparison. His hammer was made using Odin Force if that's what your getting at.

joshypooh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You obviously don't know Henshaw. roll eyes (sarcastic) name a living cybernetic character he has taken over.

Anti-Monitor
Its funny how one side this thread is.

I'm Bran
i do not think he could take over bill's body. Originally posted by joshypooh
name a living cybernetic character he has taken over.

I can't believe how obvious it is...

Philosophía
Originally posted by I'm Bran

laughing out loud

I didn't notice it up until the mods pointed it out and momentarily banned him, but that's probably because I only read the posts of a few members from this board.

I'd lol if Quan comes back with his original account, and everything goes back to normal as if nothing happened.

Avlon

I can.

I'm Bran

Avlon
I mean, you'd think after what happened, you'd at least try to change your posts up a bit...

I have no idea what happened, but I can agree with that statement. I tend to think the mods are fair and lenient, so if you're banned, it's probably for a good reason.

Raoul
patience, everyone, please.

also, closed, spite n all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.