Have you ever loved your pet so much it actually hurt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Seriously, sometimes my wife and I will be sitting there looking at our dog while he's asleep or something and we'll say, "I love him so much it hurts." And it really does hurt, it's like this endearing feeling you get when you look down at your pet who is so cute and helpless and depends on you for so much. It's a crazy world out there and our pets need us, they wouldn't survive without us in most cases, and they don't even know it. It's just a love that runs deep, it breaks the heart, in essence, it hurts. cry

So you guys ever get this?

Bardock42
My dog's cuter than yours no expression

Strangelove
not about a pet, no.

Baylin
It hurt when my dog bit me as I tried to love it... eek!

No seriously I read a book called Marley and Me about a labrador just like mine and at the end I was nearly in tears cuz it made me realise that he aint gonna live forever sad

cry

Sanctuary
Not really.. hmm I am insanely worried about him getting hurt though. cry He's so tiny and clumsy I worry he trips on something or gets stuck in something or someone crushes him in their sleep crying

AC/DC'S_LVR
i used to have a Chow when i was a kid but some ******* poisoned him sad cryoh

Impediment
I felt that way about my pit bull, Walter. I'm still not over him.

AC/DC'S_LVR
the guy was a serial pet killer or something and they never caught him

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Seriously, sometimes my wife and I will be sitting there looking at our dog while he's asleep or something and we'll say, "I love him so much it hurts." And it really does hurt, it's like this endearing feeling you get when you look down at your pet who is so cute and helpless and depends on you for so much. It's a crazy world out there and our pets need us, they wouldn't survive without us in most cases, and they don't even know it. It's just a love that runs deep, it breaks the heart, in essence, it hurts. cry

yeah touching but then I kick him and he wakes up and I laugh kinda

Baylin
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yeah touching but then I kick him and he wakes up and I laugh kinda

It's a dogs life you know... erm

Grinning Goku
Nah. I,ve never felt that way about an animal or a person for that matter.

Röland
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Nah. I,ve never felt that way about an animal or a person for that matter.
Christmas is over. haermm

Grinning Goku

Röland
This is my dog, he's such a good boy. happy

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9598/creepydogci4.jpg

AC/DC'S_LVR

Kosta

Yeah. I get that all the time. Man, I even get a nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach when I see a dog running around without an owner, like I want to go and help it. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Quincy
I want to get a dog - a real companion dog. Pet's our great man - and they love us! So we have to take care of 'em. Sometimes I wonder what our pets think when we are gone, or what makes them scared and stuff.

Kosta

Mywi

So you guys ever get this? I tried to pet my turtles but they bit me..

Kelly_Bean

That's why I have a tattoo of my deceased dog Casey. ♥

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Mywi
I tried to pet my turtles but they bit me..
I have tried that, and mine does the same thing, come to think of it so do my birds laughing out loud

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Kosta
Yeah. I get that all the time. Man, I even get a nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach when I see a dog running around without an owner, like I want to go and help it. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Same here.

I ****ing love my dog. I srsly would become depressed and cry for weeks if something happens to her.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
That's why I have a tattoo of my deceased dog Casey. ♥
wow my current dog is named casey confused female black lab. She's my ninja-dog.

Kayakat

Yes i know the feeling and now my cat is sick and i'm very worried crying1

geshien

Yeah. Pets are great.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
wow my current dog is named casey confused female black lab. She's my ninja-dog.
Mine was a pomeranian--light honey/tan colored.

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo42/PeterSteele_Freak/105_5369copy.jpg

GuccizBud

Raisen
I have a female boxer. Ten months old. Shes too phucking hyper but I love her

parenthesis
This thread is designed to make you vomit.

timbergirl
I always feel hurt whenever I see my dog"s" so helpless when I say No. There was also this time that I felt really bad when my black labrador was giving birth. She is hurting and I can't do anything about it everytime a new pup is about to come out. The best thing is, she allowed me to help her take care of her newborn puppies. Each time a pup gets a little bit far from the rest of the group, she'll make a sound like calling at me to get her pup and bring it back to her while she milks the others. I became very much attached to these dogs that when I had to send them away, it hurts so much like they were my own child.

Kelly_Bean

Reason why I have a tattoo of my dog who has been deceased as of 2002. I loved/love her that much..

siriuswriter
YES. I've got a calico cat named Sophia, she's half-dog, loves it when I rub her belly and scratch her ears...
There was a time just a bit ago when I thought she had eaten some dark chocolate - took her to the emergency vet and everything. They let me hold her after trying to get her to eat charcoal and she pooped on my new jeans... lol I didn't care one bit. She's snuggled on top of the couch right now so I can reach out and scratch her whenever I want to. LOVE that animal!

Ms Chelle
One of my cats died Aug. 29th this year. It hurt. A lot. I cried. A lot.

ropeadope
I used to know someone who would pray and a couple tears would roll down his cheek every time he ate a steak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.