Lumiya & Alema Rar run a guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onewiththeforce
these two should some skills during LotF and i was just wondering what you thought of them. This fight takes place on The Home which is the astroid that Lumiya lived on which was infused with the dark side.

1. Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee both CW
2. obiwan & anakin AotC
3. Shaak Ti & Marris Brood TFU
4. Quinlan Vos & Aayla Secura
5. Dooku rots & obsession Asajj Ventress

onewiththeforce
They get full rest between matches

Gideon
They were matched pretty well by some random member of Skywalker's council, so I'd imagine that they are destroyed at five with ridiculous ease.

Vorpal Ruin
Yea, Tresina Lobi was able to fight both of them at the same time pretty well. I don't know much about team 1, but I think that they will lose to Obi-Wan and Anakin.

BruceSkywalker
they get to five and then lose

Lord Lucien
How do you pronounce Lumiya's name anyways?

Darth Luna
Quinlan and Aayla should be lower.

Darth Luna
Faunus is right (the cool2 one), Quinlan's madly overrated.

Gideon
I pronounce her name LOOM-EE-YA.

And she would probably lose to Obi-Wan and Anakin pretty handily now that I think about it.

Slash_KMC
Ofcourse she'd lose to them.

Publius II
Originally posted by Darth Luna
Faunus is right (the cool2 one), Quinlan's madly overrated. Yeah Faunus is right.

But srsly, who's Faunus?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Gideon
I pronounce her name LOOM-EE-YA.

And she would probably lose to Obi-Wan and Anakin pretty handily now that I think about it.

That's how I pronounce it. Then again, I also say TWEE-LEK, instead of TWHY-LEK.

Gideon
I say TWEE-LEK as well.

Lord Lucien
TWY-LEK. The elongated E sounds kinda ridiculous to me.

Slash_KMC
I thought twee-lek was how you were supposed to pronounce it ... I do say twy-lek though.

Publius II
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
TWY-LEK. The elongated E sounds kinda ridiculous to me. Yep.

And I always though of Lumiya as "Loom-EYE-uh." But I don't give a shit about her either way.

Lord Lucien
Yeah me either. It's that bloody head wrap she wears that pisses me off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.