Hand Book for Defeating Storm!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
This is Storm at her best minus the rediculous feats that we're ALL aware of lol! She also has the FULL power of Magneto. Mags and X have trained her to use both sets of powers equally. Here body as far as taking a physical beating is as durable a Spiderman's. That being said, who defeats her???

Juk3n
In b4 Stips, Thor beats her.

Raoul
Originally posted by Hitman911
This is Storm at her best minus the rediculous feats that we're ALL aware of lol! She also has the FULL power of Magneto. Mags and X have trained her to use both sets of powers equally. Here body as far as taking a physical beating is as durable a Spiderman's. That being said, who defeats her???

how high can we go?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Raoul
how high can we go? just no overkill lol!

Raoul
Half the JLA, JSA, Several Avengers, etc etc...

Hitman911
Half the JLA, JSA, Several Avengers, etc etc... By half you mean individually? As in soloing?

Wei Phoenix
Armorless Juggernaut (if she is dumb and decides to not fly)
Dr. Doom with prep time
Raoul dressed as Cyclops
Raoul dressed as Superman
God Cable
WWH

Raoul
By half you mean individually? As in soloing?

individually.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dr. Doom with prep time
Raoul dressed as Cyclops
God Cable
WWH

not that i disagree, but: facepalm

Wei Phoenix

not that i disagree, but:

Oh!facepalm I wasn't supposed to reveal your secret! Where's that MIB neuralizer when you need it?

Raoul
Oh!facepalm I wasn't supposed to reveal your secret! Where's that MIB neuralizer when you need it?

i gave mine to bada...

Wei Phoenix
i gave mine to bada...

So what do we do now? confused

Raoul
So what do we do now? confused

just carry on as if nothing happened... tends to work more often than you might think...

Hitman911
Ok lets start with the latter;
Avengers - Thor, Sentry. Everyone else gets rocked
JLA - Big Blue and the Flash. Every one else including your boy Greenie gets rolled.
JSA - Flash and Powergirl. Everyone else catches the fever!

Rock n Roll Fevahhh!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix
just carry on as if nothing happened... tends to work more often than you might think...

Wait something happened? Yeah I don't remember anything happening...

JLA - Big Blue and the Flash. Every one else including your boy Greenie gets rolled.

Really you think Manhunter would get rolled? What about Sand? There really isn't anything she could do to him here.

Raoul

do i know you good sir?

aye on both counts, assuming manhunter thought of that...

Hitman911

Really you think Manhunter would get rolled? What about Sand? There really isn't anything she could do to him here. Well since she's been trained by X and Eric, i doubt that his mental prowess would be enough b4 she puts that heat on him.

Wei Phoenix
Well since she's been trained by X and Eric, i doubt that his mental prowess would be enough b4 she puts that heat on him.

Being trained by X doesn't give you mental powers. He doesn't even need telepathy to beat her. Whats stopping him from phasing through everything she throws at him? Also what heat? I hope you aren't saying she is going to use heat to beat him. Also how does she beat Sand?

AlmightyKfish
Deadpool and Shocker.

Deadpool distracts her, Shocker sneaks up behind her and explodes her face.

Hitman911
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Deadpool and Shocker.

Deadpool distracts her, Shocker sneaks up behind her and explodes her face. She electrifies his Katina's b4 dicing them both to kibble...

Wei Phoenix
She electrifies his Katina's b4 dicing them both to kibble...

And DP regenerates and keeps going.

stormultt
well if she has the durability of superman id say silver surfer can come in and try wink

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by stormultt
well if she has the durability of superman id say silver surfer can come in and try wink

1. She doesn't have the durability of Superman.

2. If she did Surfer would still wreck her like he could do to this current version. What can this version or any version of Storm do to Radd?

stormultt
1. She doesn't have the durability of Superman.

2. If she did Surfer would still wreck her like he could do to this current version. What can this version or any version of Storm do to Radd?

oopsy i thought it said superman but it said spiderman, and NO! he wouldnt just flat out wreck ma girl she would put up a fight with mags power plus her own so pssh, keepit pushin

Wei Phoenix
oopsy i thought it said superman but it said spiderman, and NO! he wouldnt just flat out wreck ma girl she would put up a fight with mags power plus her own so pssh, keepit pushin

Seriously?!

She has Spider-Man's durability which means that one good shot form SS is going to put her down if he wants. Neither of these powers will hurt Surfer.

1. He is a master at energy and matter manipulation.
2. No weather effects like lightning, fog, cold, hail or whatever won't do a thing to him.
3. There is no metal on his body nor board and any metal she chucks at him will be broken by either a blast or the impact of it hitting his much more durable body.

Storm gets wrecked by the Surfer 10/10

stormultt
Seriously?!

She has Spider-Man's durability which means that one good shot form SS is going to put her down if he wants. Neither of these powers will hurt Surfer.

1. He is a master at energy and matter manipulation.
2. No weather effects like lightning, fog, cold, hail or whatever won't do a thing to him.
3. There is no metal on his body nor board and any metal she chucks at him will be broken by either a blast or the impact of it hitting his much more durable body.

Storm gets wrecked by the Surfer 10/10

maybe and MAYBE NOT!...lol

Enyalus
Dr. Doom with prep time
Raoul dressed as Cyclops
God Cable
WWH

Yo.

Raoul dressed as Cyclopes would go down hard against this amaglam.

En

Placidity
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yo.

En

Ban.

stormultt
Originally posted by Placidity
Ban.

lolsweat

Enyalus
lolsweat

That's right. At least Stormultt loves me.

iceman24567
You should be jumping for joy no expression

stormultt
i never knew sweating out of nervousness meant i loved a random personpukelol

Placidity
Love can blind people.

Enyalus
i never knew sweating out of nervousness meant i loved a random personpukelol

Don't lie. It wasn't out of nervousness you were sweating. wink

...Ahem, on topic though, Thanos wins.

stormultt
what the hell lol no im blind alrite and thats from your delusional imagination roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
This forum should be merged with off topic section no expression. Now I will play Gta until the Suns games comes back on.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
This forum should be merged with off topic section no expression. Now I will play Gta until the Suns games comes back on.

Suns game IS on. stick out tongue Blowing out the Mavs in the third quarter.

iceman24567
I see Jason Richardson is doing pretty good with them so far.

Philosophía
Magneto.

smile

AlmightyKfish
She electrifies his Katina's b4 dicing them both to kibble...

Exactly, she's distracted by Deadpool, who would just heal from whatever she does, so Shocker sneaks up and explodes her face.

Simple.

In fact its so simple Shocker would be able to do it w/o like, blowing himself up.

janus77
2DamnLoud, a boner and a pebble... here's how:

1. place 2DL on a flat surface, face-up.
2. place pebble upon 2DL's nether region
3. wait for Storm to arrive at battlefield.
4. force of instant boner pushes pebble past C creating an infinite mass projectile
5. Storm is air-conditioned big grin

Raoul
Yo.

En

well, that's assuming dinner went well.

Hitman911
Exactly, she's distracted by Deadpool, who would just heal from whatever she does, so Shocker sneaks up and explodes her face.

Simple.

In fact its so simple Shocker would be able to do it w/o like, blowing himself up. She puts them in an adamantiun cube....next!!

Digi
Maybe it's me, but I think if you're going to name a thread "Handbook For Beating {insert name}" then you should make it a bloody handbook for beating them.

I.E.

"Handbook for Beating Apocalypse"

Consult the TABLE...

Ya know, that sort of thing.

srug

AlmightyKfish
She puts them in an adamantiun cube....next!!

You forget, either way she's distracted by Deadpool.

So Shocker explodes her face.

I will maintain this strategy forever.

batdude123
Really you think Manhunter would get rolled? What about Sand? There really isn't anything she could do to him here.

Lawlzorz.

What the **** do you think Sandman would be able to do to this character?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
Maybe it's me, but I think if you're going to name a thread "Handbook For Beating {insert name}" then you should make it a bloody handbook for beating them.

I.E.

Consult the TABLE...

srug

313 also, adding powers to the character should be left out, otherwise the handbook thing loses it's purpose.

(and screw you digi for bringing up that table thing again.stick out tongue )

anyway, punisher with a sniper rifle could take out storm no problem.... at lest normal storm.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
Lawlzorz.

What the **** do you think Sandman would be able to do to this character?

Nothing which is why I didn't say he would beat her. I asked what could she do. Neither can really put down the other unless one plays it dumb. Its like Magneto vs Juggernaut, or Thanos vs Odin and stuff like that. If those 4 play it smart then neither would win, although the battle of Thanos and Odin would be in Odin's favor, he still couldn't put him down.

Thank you come again.

Hitman911
You forget, either way she's distracted by Deadpool.

So Shocker explodes her face.

I will maintain this strategy forever. Would Deadpool distract Mags? No!! I'm no distracted by ants...

Wei Phoenix
Would Deadpool distract Mags? No!! I'm no distracted by ants...

He's talking about Storm not Magneto seeing as Magneto isn't in this fight.

AlmightyKfish
Would Deadpool distract Mags? No!! I'm no distracted by ants...

Deadpool would distract anyone.

Also, Storm is no where near as intelligent or tactical as Mags.

Hence giving Shocker time to explode her face.

Wei Phoenix

Really? Would he distract Wolverine from seeing why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by psycho gundam
also, adding powers to the character should be left out, otherwise the handbook thing loses it's purpose.
Yeah, I agree. That or change the name to "Handbook for Defeating with 9 extra powers."

Wei Phoenix
Yo.

En

Ban him Raoul. He knows too much. evil face

AlmightyKfish
Really? Would he distract Wolverine from seeing why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Yes, if the result of the distraction is Shocker exploding Wolverine's face, then yes.

Although the face exploding would be far more temporary when applied to Logan.

Wei Phoenix
maybe and MAYBE NOT!...lol

Maybe...yeah probably...more than likely would...nope he does it!

Hitman911
Yes, if the result of the distraction is Shocker exploding Wolverine's face, then yes.

Although the face exploding would be far more temporary when applied to Logan. Pleeeeaasseee she fries/impales both of them with ease!!!!!

Wei Phoenix
Pleeeeaasseee she fries/impales both of them with ease!!!!!

Well impaling DP isn't going to do much.

AlmightyKfish
Pleeeeaasseee she fries/impales both of them with ease!!!!!

Not when she doesn't know Shocker is there.

And Deadpool keeps healing.
And Shocker explodes her face.

batdude123
Nothing which is why I didn't say he would beat her. I asked what could she do. Neither can really put down the other unless one plays it dumb. Its like Magneto vs Juggernaut, or Thanos vs Odin and stuff like that. If those 4 play it smart then neither would win, although the battle of Thanos and Odin would be in Odin's favor, he still couldn't put him down.

Thank you come again.

Either through Storm's or Magneto's powers, Sandman could easily be turned to glass and then shattered.

Also, next time be a little bit more clear with your intentions. Thanks.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
Either through Storm's or Magneto's powers, Sandman could easily be turned to glass and then shattered.

Also, next time be a little bit more clear with your intentions. Thanks.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/146/survivesasmoltenow2.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2417/slagaj7.jpg

Yeah I don't think he can be turned into glass nor does he suffer from heat.

Hitman911
Not when she doesn't know Shocker is there.

And Deadpool keeps healing.
And Shocker explodes her face. Great well let him keep "healing" in a shrapnel filled never ending tornado...

Placidity
Originally posted by Digi

I.E.

Consult the TABLE...

srug

Yes, I never quite understood that either...

stormultt

wtf storm isnt lacking any intelligence nor tactical skills either seeing as tho shes led the x-men well enough, and shocker would die flat the **** out, i see thor beating her tho.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Placidity
Yes, I never quite understood that either... I wanna know your remedy for defeating such a character... So far I've only hears overkill and nonsense... Her own powers are nice but combined with Eric's makes her electromagnetic. She knows what she's doing with these powers so she is down right nasty if you don't bring your A game to this fight.

Wei Phoenix
Armorless Juggernaut
Dr. Doom with prep time
Raoul dressed as Cyclops
God Cable
WWH

AlmightyKfish
wtf storm isnt lacking any intelligence nor tactical skills either seeing as tho shes led the x-men well enough, and shocker would die flat the **** out, i see thor beating her tho.

Leading the X-men doesn't make her > Mags tactically.

And Magneto has been sneaked up on before.

As I said, Shocker explodes her face from behind as Deadpool distracts her.

Well, he's healed from being liquidized in like, a page.

Kris Blaze

She was probably the worst leader the x-men ever had.

rotiart
the atom steps all over her brain

stormultt
Now i see why you guys have storm trolls and etc. its because you down play her when you dont know shit about what shes done, FIRST! of all shes led the x-men to dozens of successful victories and second shocker is a piece of garbage that would never on a panel, comic book of whatever beat her unless she some how got retarded or somethin. and when she lost her powers she beat cyclops and led the xmen WITHOUT her powers shes a strong character so quit ****in hatin and read a damn comic before throwing in opinionated half ass comments

AlmightyKfish
I'll have you know my opinionated half assed comments are based on fact. big grin

Deadpool is, in fact the most irritating individual on Marvel Earth.
He can easily distract Storm and annoy her enough so she focuses on him and not behind her.

Shocker may be useless, but the simple task of sneaking up behind a distracted opponent and blowing their face off is just within his mental range.

Sasaraixx
That's right. At least Stormultt loves me.

That's a good thing?

Sasaraixx
Half the JLA, JSA, Several Avengers, etc etc...

Pretty much.

stormultt
I'll have you know my opinionated half assed comments are based on fact. big grin

He can easily distract Storm and annoy her enough so she focuses on him and not behind her.

Shocker may be useless, but the simple task of sneaking up behind a distracted opponent and blowing their face off is just within his mental range. now i actually value your opinion but im talking about other sthat just completely demein her to a level unacceptable and false but yea i say hulk or thor could take her

Hitman911

Shocker may be useless, but the simple task of sneaking up behind a distracted opponent and blowing their face off is just within his mental range. The bottom line is that they'd never touch her unless she allowed. An if she can't kill DP she can contain him. She stomps Shocker with hail stones the size of bowling balls FTW.

Wei Phoenix
Shadow King
Plant based Tom Cassidy
Stonecutter
Current Captain Marvel

AlmightyKfish
The bottom line is that they'd never touch her unless she allowed. An if she can't kill DP she can contain him. She stomps Shocker with hail stones the size of bowling balls FTW.

Unless she doesn't see them...

And she wouldn't see Shocker.

Hence, face explosion.

Hitman911
Unless she doesn't see them...

And she wouldn't see Shocker.

Hence, face explosion. It's funny cause the Shocker uses air vibrations to explode things,,,,air that Ororo manipulates as easily as you breath it.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah, but while she's looking the other way concentrating on putting Deadpool down for longer than 3 seconds, not so easy.

It's not like Storm can't be surprised, and a blast of super-vibrating air from two feet away would do the trick.

Hitman911
Yeah, but while she's looking the other way concentrating on putting Deadpool down for longer than 3 seconds, not so easy.

It's not like Storm can't be surprised, and a blast of super-vibrating air from two feet away would do the trick. not if she's 50 feet in the air raining hell down on them.

Hitman911
She being trained by X ad Eric so it's safe to asume that her brain is strong enough to withstand most mental attacks. BTW, Sue(IW) would get dogged by this Storm.

Wei Phoenix
How is she going to get past her shield? She can't hit her with a bold as long as she has a field up.

Raoul
How is she going to get past her shield? She can't hit her with a bold as long as she has a field up.

magic.

Wild Shadow
bio warfare

Itfactor
Storm SLAYS!

comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/1936/prv1936_pg2.jpg

comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/1936/prv1936_pg3.jpg

^Who said she HAS to abide by earth's natural laws? It's only because she chooses to.

With Magneto and Xavier's expertise and powers she pwns anyone below high-herald.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Itfactor
Storm SLAYS!

^Who said she HAS to abide by earth's natural laws? It's only because she chooses to.

With Magneto and Xavier's expertise and powers she pwns anyone below high-herald.

Juggernaut is below high herald and she can't do a thing to him here.

Raoul
Originally posted by Itfactor
Storm SLAYS!

enjoying worlds apart so far, bar some sketchy writing in places.

bye bye 2damn.

Hitman911
Juggernaut is below high herald and she can't do a thing to him here. Ummm yea she can....

Hitman911
enjoying worlds apart so far, bar some sketchy writing in places.

bye bye 2damn. Is it safe to say that with these upgrades, she should be considered herald level?

Wei Phoenix
Ummm yea she can....

How so? Things that won't work: Lightning, hail, winds, magnetism? Thats all she has and none of that is affecting Cain.

tee21
She can freeze object's and possibly humans' internal temp to like -200, she can control the air within your lungs, and with her range, she can kill you from the other side of the world.

She can BFR Juggernaut by putting him in orbit, or, with her own range or powers boosted by Magneto, she can send him to sun using solar winds.

Badabing
Originally posted by tee21
She can freeze object's and possibly humans' internal temp to like -200, she can control the air within your lungs, and with her range, she can kill you from the other side of the world.

She can BFR Juggernaut by putting him in orbit, or, with her own range or powers boosted by Magneto, she can send him to sun using solar winds. No she can't. durno

Bye. smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tee21

She can BFR Juggernaut by putting him in orbit, or, with her own range or powers boosted by Magneto, she can send him to sun using solar winds.

Gone already? Well to counter that....

1. He has been frozen by Iceman twice and easily broke out with a flex of his muscles.

2. She can probably control the air in your lungs and kill you but there are two reasons why that wouldn't work here. A. She is a hero and she doesn't resort to killing. B. Cain doesn't need to breath and controlling what air may be in his lungs will do nothing to him. Won't even bother him.

3. She can't bfr Cain if he doesn't have his armor on and he can summon it cast it away with a thought. He has also walked back to the earth from levitation so she won't be able to hold him for long. She doesn't have Xavier's powers only his training.

4. Did you not see that issue where Cain got the bearded diamond of Norris and punched the sun out of orbit thus taking its place and making all of the planets revolve around him?

Raoul
Is it safe to say that with these upgrades, she should be considered herald level?

depends on her ability to use said upgrades, really.

Hitman911
depends on her ability to use said upgrades, really. well if she could just use MAGS POWERS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS HER CONTROLL OVER HER OWN......that should put her up there.

Hitman911
Gone already? Well to counter that....

1. He has been frozen by Iceman twice and easily broke out with a flex of his muscles.

2. She can probably control the air in your lungs and kill you but there are two reasons why that wouldn't work here. A. She is a hero and she doesn't resort to killing. B. Cain doesn't need to breath and controlling what air may be in his lungs will do nothing to him. Won't even bother him.

3. She can't bfr Cain if he doesn't have his armor on and he can summon it cast it away with a thought. He has also walked back to the earth from levitation so she won't be able to hold him for long. She doesn't have Xavier's powers only his training.

4. Did you not see that issue where Cain got the bearded diamond of Norris and punched the sun out of orbit thus taking its place and making all of the planets revolve around him? You dont think she could rip off his armor?

Wei Phoenix
You dont think she could rip off his armor?

What is ripping his armor off going to do besides doing him a favor? You do know that Cain is just as durable if not more durable than his armor right? Hell if she has control over magnetism then Cain will just remove his armor with ease. There is nothing she can do here to hurt him.

Hitman911
What is ripping his armor off going to do besides doing him a favor? You do know that Cain is just as durable if not more durable than his armor right? Hell if she has control over magnetism then Cain will just remove his armor with ease. There is nothing she can do here to hurt him. She could draw up the liquid metal core of the earth and melt him with it...unless Juggy can survive temps hotter than the sun's surface...

Wei Phoenix
She could draw up the liquid metal core of the earth and melt him with it...unless Juggy can survive temps hotter than the sun's surface...

Uh yeah, he can. He'll only get pissed off. Even if it could hurt him he has his forcefield. Storm loses this one.

Raoul
probably said this already, but:

any decent gl, superman, thor, surfer etc etc

Hitman911
probably said this already, but:

any decent gl, superman, thor, surfer etc etc You do know that Kryptonite is a metal and not rock...

Wei Phoenix
You do know that Kryptonite is a metal and not rock...

She would more than likely have to bring the kryptonite with her seeing as its not just abundantly laying around the world.

Raoul
You do know that Kryptonite is a metal and not rock...

it is rock. it's irradiated pieces of krypton. it would have trace metals, sure, but it's more rock than metal.

Wei Phoenix
it is rock. it's irradiated pieces of krypton. it would have trace metals, sure, but it's more rock than metal.

And why should we believe you know anything pertaining to Superman? whistle

Raoul
And why should we believe you know anything pertaining to Superman? whistle

uhuh

Wei Phoenix
I'm sorry.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Martian Manhunter get's rolled?

That's baseless.

Green Lantern, Zatanna etc. also can't win?

Assuming this is the original roster, Hulk can do it etc.

Jakeem Thunder, Kingdom Come Superman (Assuming he is allowed) etc. can do it from the Justice Society of America as well.

Raoul
I'm sorry.

damn right you are.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Martian Manhunter get's rolled?

That's baseless.

Green Lantern, Zatanna etc. also can't win?

Assuming this is the original roster, Hulk can do it etc.

Jakeem Thunder, Kingdom Come Superman (Assuming he is allowed) etc. can do it from the Justice Society of America as well. Hal would win. Kyle??? Pleeeease... "as they try and peer though the wall of acid rain or toxic fog, they dont even sense the oil tanker falling from above until BANG!!!!"

Wei Phoenix
Hal would win. Kyle??? Pleeeease... "as they try and peer though the wall of acid rain or toxic fog, they dont even sense the oil tanker falling from above until BANG!!!!"

Can't he shield himself from acid rain?

I still stick to Cain Marko whooping her ass and sending back any form of energy even lightning right back to her for massive damage.

Raoul
Can't he shield himself from acid rain?

yes.

Wei Phoenix
yes.

Furthermore wouldn't that shield be durable enough to tank the rain, oil tanker and poisonous fog all at once?

Hitman911
Furthermore wouldn't that shield be durable enough to tank the rain, oil tanker and poisonous fog all at once? No how can you shield your self from air/mist without suffocating...

Raoul
No how can you shield your self from air/mist without suffocating...

green lantern rings make their own. a green lantern can be kept awake for weeks on end in a sealed shield, with the ring actually taking care of ALL bodily functions.

Wei Phoenix
No how can you shield your self from air/mist without suffocating...

How do you think they fly in space?

Hitman911
she could put it within the walls of the sheild...

Wei Phoenix
not unless there is a hole in the shield. Face it dude, Storm can't get through the shield unless a GL leaves a hole in it for her. Same thing goes with her lightning which we found out during their fight with Rulk.

Raoul
she could put it within the walls of the sheild...

only if the gl was stupid enough to let her. even then, the ring's primary function is to protect its user. manipulating anything within the field itself is almost impossible.

Hitman911
Well i guess it's a stalemate seeing that here shield are not too shabby...

imbackbytches
They tried to pull that crap about the GL having a self-sustaining atmopshere in his shield with absolutely NO PROOF. And there is STILL NO PROOF that he does.

Bring forth a scan

Storm can easily win by exploding his lungs from the INSIDE out.

Storm has already worked her powers THROUGH Sue's shield from the inside out. There is absolutely no proof that Sue can block psionics of Storm's nature.

Storm pinpointed the ****in black bird in San Francisco from Africa and knocked it out of the sky.

Badabing
Did you hear something? sdurorm

Sin I AM
not unless there is a hole in the shield. Face it dude, Storm can't get through the shield unless a GL leaves a hole in it for her. Same thing goes with her lightning which we found out during their fight with Rulk.

any comic containing rulk is already disregarded as trash

Youcantfixit
Originally posted by Badabing
Did you hear something? sdurorm

That's PRECISELY how she wins. yes

They tried to pull that crap about the GL having a self-sustaining atmosphere in his shield with absolutely NO PROOF. And there is STILL NO PROOF that he does.

Bring forth a scan.

Storm has already worked her powers THROUGH Sue's shield from the inside out. There is absolutely no proof that Sue can block psionics of Storm's nature.

Storm pinpointed the ****in black bird in San Francisco from Africa and knocked it out of the sky. She can freeze the internal mechanism of a gun in an instant, she can do the same to a GL.

If SOUND can get through GL's shield then AIR is GETTING THOUGH, If AIRis getting through, she wins because she has total control over the atmosphere with such pinpoint surgical precision and accuracy that she can control the air within his lungs AND in his ears. She has control over it's temp, pressure AND it's ionization.

If LIGHT is getting though, she STILL wins because Magneto has control over the EM spectrum which are differing frquencies of light. She microwaves him.

Either way, she wins.

THE END! big grin big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by Youcantfixit

They tried to pull that crap about the GL having a self-sustaining atmosphere in his shield with absolutely NO PROOF. And there is STILL NO PROOF that he does.

Bring forth a scan.

Storm pinpointed the ****in black bird in San Francisco from Africa and knocked it out of the sky. She can freeze the internal mechanism of a gun in an instant, she can do the same to a GL.

If SOUND can get through GL's shield then AIR is GETTING THOUGH, If AIRis getting through, she wins because she has total control over the atmosphere with such pinpoint surgical precision and accuracy that she can control the air within his lungs AND in his ears. She has control over it's temp, pressure AND it's ionization.

If LIGHT is getting though, she STILL wins because Magneto has control over the EM spectrum which are differing frquencies of light. She microwaves him.

Either way, she wins.

THE END! big grin big grin Seriously, try to be less obvious. laughing out loud

Hitman911
Toxic Fog in the lngs FYW. or she could just rip the ring off his hand with a thought.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Youcantfixit

Bring forth a scan.

Either way, she wins.

THE END! big grin big grin

Storm couldn't enter Sue's field in the issue where they fought Rulk unless she left an opening for her, which she did. Also where does this whole exploding lungs thing comes from? She has never done so and would never do so seeing as it would kill her opponent and Storm isn't a killer.

That being said, a decent GL and Juggernaut take turns beating her. Some other notable mentions are: Shadow King, Gladiator and Vulcan when he had all those other powers.

Raoul
lulz. someone doesn't read green lantern comics.

Hitman911
lulz. someone doesn't read green lantern comics. I am only talking about Kyle...From what i've seen i believe she could take em'.

Raoul
I am only talking about Kyle...From what i've seen i believe she could take em'.

by magnetizing the ring? not if he gets the shield up. if he doesn't, he's being stupid.

Hitman911
A small list of GL abilities:

Creates solid 'light energy' which can only be limited to the mind
Constructs of green 'solid-energy,' often of tremendous size and/or complexity.
Flight, including flight at speeds beyond that of light.
Plasma bolts.
Ability to walk through walls by travelling through 'the Fourth Dimension'
The rings can act as semi-sentient computers, including accessing the Book of Oa, a massive database of everything from the laws of the Guardians and the Corps to the history of the universe.
Time travel.
The rings are still reliant on the lantern-shaped power batteries, but no longer limited to 24 hours' charge as they originally were. Kyle Rayner's ring was the first ring to absorb more power than originally thought, having stored the main power battery's energy following its explosion on Oa.
Telepathic powers.
Translation of virtually all languages.
Force field generation.
Radiation, including simulated kryptonite radiations.
Generate "earplugs" to block out all telepathic communication and manipulation.
Render user invisible.
Green Lantern: Rebirth revealed that only a certain type of willpower can use the ring effectively, as evidenced when Green Arrow's "cynical" willpower barely allows him to generate a single arrow and leaves him exhausted after this feat.
Put humans into a state of suspended animation

Hmmmm... She could try to magnetize the ring but i think a swift bolt might do the trick if he doesn't already have his shield up.

Wei Phoenix

Plasma bolts.
The rings can act as semi-sentient computers, including accessing the Book of Oa, a massive database of everything from the laws of the Guardians and the Corps to the history of the universe.
Time travel.
The rings are still reliant on the lantern-shaped power batteries, but no longer limited to 24 hours' charge as they originally were. Kyle Rayner's ring was the first ring to absorb more power than originally thought, having stored the main power battery's energy following its explosion on Oa.
Telepathic powers.
Force field generation.
Render user invisible.
Green Lantern: Rebirth revealed that only a certain type of willpower can use the ring effectively, as evidenced when Green Arrow's "cynical" willpower barely allows him to generate a single arrow and leaves him exhausted after this feat.

Hmmmm... She could try to magnetize the ring but i think a swift bolt might do the trick if he doesn't already have his shield up.

He would be stupid to not have it up as Raoul already stated. No CIS here.

Raoul

Plasma bolts.
Time travel.
Telepathic powers.
Force field generation.
Render user invisible.

a gl ring creates TWO shields. there's the standard field that protects againt gunshot wounds, the weather, and so on. that field is on if you're in your gl costume. it's only off if you actually will it to be, and even then, you generally have to over-rule the ring vocally... you can also adapt this field to be a telepathic inhibitor. and yes, the field covers the ring.

the second is the shield that a gl puts up to protect himself from the wonder womans and the supermans of the world. it can take a lot more of a beating, and is only generally used against enemies that can hurt them.

tehehehe
Storm can work her power THROUGH Invisible Woman's forcefield

img190.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-24561/loc184/66129_Uncanny_X-Men_Annual_405_Page_33_122_184lo.jpg

img180.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-27617/loc101/66136_Uncanny_X-Men_Annual_905_Page_34_122_101lo.jpg

OR, she doesn't have to manipulate the weather THROUGH his shield when she can manipulate the weather IN HIM.

img264.imageshack.us/img264/4589/xmenwa003006bw1.jpg

Like bursting his eardrums ought to prove enough of a distraction for her to use to lightning bolt or bloodrip him because his shield is bound to come down from the initial attack. Then there's always the fact that she is perfectly capable of supercooling the air in his lungs instantly killing him.

She could do this to ANY GL, totally bypassing their shield. smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tehehehe

img190.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-24561/loc184/66129_Uncanny_X-Men_Annual_405_Page_33_122_184lo.jpg

img180.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-27617/loc101/66136_Uncanny_X-Men_Annual_905_Page_34_122_101lo.jpg

OR, she doesn't have to manipulate the weather THROUGH his shield when she can manipulate the weather IN HIM.

Like bursting his eardrums ought to prove enough of a distraction for her to use to lightning bolt or bloodrip him because his shield is bound to come down from the initial attack. Then there's always the fact that she is perfectly capable of supercooling the air in his lungs instantly killing him.

Yet she wouldn't do any of this because she is a hero. She will not try to kill him, she won't explode his lungs, she won't supercool anything because that would kill them. She is not bloodlusted here and it would be out of character for her to do these things. How do you not understand that?

Badabing

She could do this to ANY GL, totally bypassing their shield. smile facepalm

Originally posted by Badabing
Seriously, try to be less obvious. laughing out loud

Raoul

every time i think you can't say anything more ridiculous, you surprise me... kudos.

Silent Guardian
pray that you do not get killed by her wrath

Philosophía
That's hilarious but sad aswell. crylaugh

Doctor-Alvis
Does he not understand how bad he's damaged Storm's image on, at least, this forum? I used to have a nice chunk of respect for the character even though I didn't read X-Men and now I can't stand her. Everything about her annoys me now.

Raoul
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Does he not understand how bad he's damaged Storm's image on, at least, this forum? I used to have a nice chunk of respect for the character even though I didn't read X-Men and now I can't stand her. Everything about her annoys me now.

forget about 2damn and read X-Men: World's Apart. tis a nice book. a little bit hard on the storm wankery, but a nice book nonetheless.

Hitman911
Yet she wouldn't do any of this because she is a hero. She will not try to kill him, she won't explode his lungs, she won't supercool anything because that would kill them. She is not bloodlusted here and it would be out of character for her to do these things. How do you not understand that? She's not blood lusted but she is fighting for survival which is pretty much the same thing...She can't afford to hold back against the more powerful foes.

hawkwind
JESSE CUSTER,midnighter,jenny sparks, saint of killers,dr.manhattan,blackbolt,

Hitman911
Originally posted by hawkwind
JESSE CUSTER,midnighter,jenny sparks, saint of killers,dr.manhattan,blackbolt, Blackbolt dies....

Wei Phoenix
She's not blood lusted but she is fighting for survival which is pretty much the same thing...She can't afford to hold back against the more powerful foes.

Fighting for survival is not the same as being bloodlusted. You can fight against a hero to survive without killing them. Thor has defended himself against Hulk many times. So she wouldn't do all of this lung explosions and stuff.

Hitman911
Fighting for survival is not the same as being bloodlusted. You can fight against a hero to survive without killing them. Thor has defended himself against Hulk many times. So she wouldn't do all of this lung explosions and stuff. Well then toxic fog ftw

Wei Phoenix
Well then toxic fog ftw

No. Raoul even said why that wouldn't work.

Raoul
green lanterns tend to spend a lot of time in space, as they have sectors to protect. that means the auto field, without even being told to by the lantern, has to monitor everthing: body temperature, oxygen supply, even getting rid of waste and helping a lantern not need to sleep (as seen when guy had prime duty). the minute anyone tries to change that, the ring will kick in and return the levels to normal, creating or destroying any atmospheric anomalies...

Hitman911
green lanterns tend to spend a lot of time in space, as they have sectors to protect. that means the auto field, without even being told to by the lantern, has to monitor everthing: body temperature, oxygen supply, even getting rid of waste and helping a lantern not need to sleep (as seen when guy had prime duty). the minute anyone tries to change that, the ring will kick in and return the levels to normal, creating or destroying any atmospheric anomalies... Ok i concede to your almighty knowledge lol So she might not take down a GL...Blackbolt and Midnighter?!?!!? Come on....

Hitman911
bump

gobstakid777
my boy Molecule Man..Yes I'm a Reece fanboy

-Pr-
Cyclops.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>