My Total Earth and Realms Annihilation Squad vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Goes first to Marvel Earth then to DC Earth and Then to Apokolips Then goes after Marvels earths God Councial Then Marvel Earths Demons and realms Last but not least with two years of prep they try and destroy Phoenix Entity,Eternity,Infinity,Lord Chaos & Master Order

Annihilation Squad
Thanos
Morg(Full Power)
Current Drax(With Power Gem)
8th Day Juggernaut
Death Metal
Nimrod
100,000 Brawler Sentinels
100,000 Death's Head 3.0
100,000 Punishers(Galactus' creatures)
Pagan
Mangog
Runner(Space Gem)
Magus(Soul Gem)
Silver Surfer
Sundown
Hunter/Prey Doomsday
GodStalker- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/godalk.htm
Photon

Big Boys
Exitar
4th Host Celestial Squad
Nth Man
Surtur
Archenemy
Millenium Giants
Kubik
Crom
Seth
Infinites
Ego
Full Power Onslaught
Atum God Eater
Bubonicus- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/bubonicus_691.htm

Smarts
Thanos
High Evo
Mister Fantastic
Dr Doom
Man-Beast
Supreme Intelligence
Uatu the Watcher
Brainic 13
Galactus

Lord Feron
You crazy son of...

Big boys, Infinites solos the list. I think you underestimate them. Eternity was wtfpwned by a single hand of a Infinite.

golem370
But the Phoenix is supposedly more powerful then Eternity

Lord Feron
Fine then Infinites use both hands lol

golem370
You have to admit that one hell of an annihilation squad right?

occultdestroyer
Thanos somehow re-acquires THOTI.

He wins.

golem370
He would have tons of help to find it. But they're is people on this squad more powerful then him who might want it for themselfs

Nihilist
Marvel earth stops them.

Mjj
Molecule man
Fury

Lord Feron
I don't think so. Trust I know how strong those people are MJJ, MM, And Fury but they combined don't have a chance in hell against the Infinites. MM i know is on par with the abstracts but I don't htink he can take on multiple LT level beings. (actually they should be stronger than LT)

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't think so. Trust I know how strong those people are MJJ, MM, And Fury but they combined don't have a chance in hell against the Infinites. MM i know is on par with the abstracts but I don't htink he can take on multiple LT level beings. (actually they should be stronger than LT) no one on golems list is LT lvl. only infinites,nth man are uber threats

golem370
Celestials 4th Host + Exitar would be considered Abstract level imo

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-4.jpg

Lord Feron
I don't know how many Infinites there are(wow that sounded dumb but you know what I mean). BUt I would say atleas a few. The infinites are much much higher in the food chain than even the most powerful Celestial.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I don't know how many Infinites there are(wow that sounded dumb but you know what I mean). BUt I would say atleas a few. The infinites are much much higher in the food chain than even the most powerful Celestial. we know one infinte handled eternity whith ease,but other than that they dont have many other feats.and thats not much of a comparison 1 infinite>>eternity because jaspers>>>>>>>>>eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.