Morg (WOL) and Terrax vs Superman and Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
Fight takes place in Nevada desert, no prep, WW has her standard equipment. Both Morg and Terrax have their axes.

iceman24567
Morg at WOL levels probably solos Terrax sucks by the way.

Naija boy
Team 1

golem370
Terrax could take Wonder Woman imo if Morg doesn't take them both alone and then finally kills Terrax afterwards.

AlmightyKfish
WOL Morg Solo's.

Terrax sits back and chills.

iceman24567
Terrax could take Wonder Woman? What on a date or something? In a fight should would punch him until he pisses blood.

Raoul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Terrax could take Wonder Woman? What on a date or something? In a fight should would punch him until he pisses blood.

which would just ruin their night out...

Allankles
If Morg can solo (not sure) team 1 if not Team 2.

iceman24567
She might like rough stuff like that actually.

Raoul
Originally posted by iceman24567
She might like rough stuff like that actually.

clark would know... vin

golem370
Terrax is not losing to Wonder Woman I am sorry but just my opinion. In a fist fight Superman would have alot of trouble with Terrax imo

Nihilist
Originally posted by golem370
Terrax is not losing to Wonder Woman I am sorry but just my opinion. In a fist fight Superman would have alot of trouble with Terrax imo terrax was getting hs ass handed to him and over powered by gamora and had a hard time against ganymede

irrc morg beat Firelord,Nova, Terrax and Air-Walker something superman could do imo

iceman24567
Wonder Woman would beat the hell of Terrax thats just going by feats smile

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Nihilist
terrax was getting hs ass handed to him and over powered by gamora and had a hard time against ganymede

Vs Gamora in Annihilation?

The control bugs vastly weakened him. He could have wiped out Nova's whole team at full capacity.

guy222
team one

golem370
terrax was getting hs ass handed to him and over powered by gamora and had a hard time against ganymede

irrc morg beat Firelord,Nova, Terrax and Air-Walker something superman could do imo

Could he have done it if Silver Surfer had stayed Because Terrax told Silver Surfer that even with him there they were still going to die and pleded with Surfer to get Galactus for he was their only hope.

Nihilist
Could he have done it if Silver Surfer had stayed Because Terrax told Silver Surfer that even with him there they were still going to die and pleded with Surfer to get Galactus for he was their only hope. who knows.but nova did put him down for a while(though he did kill her whilst her back was turned

Enyalus
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
WOL Morg Solo's.

Terrax sits back and chills.

^ That post is beautiful. Except for the grammatical error.

I agree. Team One.

AlmightyKfish
He one shotted Nova.

I don't see Supes doing that any day soon.

And she put him down for about, 30 seconds, before he blew a hole straight through her.

Terrax/Surfer stated that even with Surfer Morg would have beaten them.

And I don't see Supes beating 4 heralds at the same time.

WoL Morg was on another level.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Enyalus
^ That post is beautiful. Except for the grammatical error.

I agree. Team One.

Morg solos grammar after he's done with Supes and Diana. big grin

golem370
Morg was also not serious most of that fight. He only really got serious when Terrax try compare himself to Morg

Nihilist
He one shotted Nova.

I don't see Supes doing that any day soon.

And she put him down for about, 30 seconds, before he blew a hole straight through her.

Terrax/Surfer stated that even with Surfer Morg would have beaten them.

And I don't see Supes beating 4 heralds at the same time.

WoL Morg was on another level. it a two v one here anyway,terrax gets one shotted at the start and imho wol morg couldnt beat supes/diana.once morg is lasso'd its over

Enyalus
laughing out loud Terrax, one-shotted? No. No way.

iceman24567
it a two v one here anyway,terrax gets one shotted at the start and imho wol morg couldnt beat supes/diana.once morg is lasso'd its over Yeah pretty much.

Naija boy
How is terrax getting one shotted?

golem370
He isn't

Nihilist
laughing out loud Terrax, one-shotted? No. No way. Originally posted by Naija boy
How is terrax getting one shotted? Ganymede had him beat and on the ground,by simply out manouvering him and beating him down with her staff,she's nowhre near the lvl of ww in strength,speed,fighting abilitiys.

Enyalus
Ganymede had him beat and on the ground,by simply out manouvering him and beating him down with her staff,she's nowhre near the lvl of ww in strength,speed,fighting abilitiys.

Fighting ability? I'd beg to differ. And her staff channels cosmic power through it. Tyrant couldn't one-shot Terrax. Superman or Wonder Woman aren't, either.

Nihilist
Fighting ability? I'd beg to differ. And her staff channels cosmic power through it. Tyrant couldn't one-shot Terrax. Superman or Wonder Woman aren't, either. she never used any energy with her staff,she was simply too fast for terrax and beat him down.tyrant couldnt one shot her,yet thanos could

Naija boy
Ganymede had him beat and on the ground,by simply out manouvering him and beating him down with her staff,she's nowhre near the lvl of ww in strength,speed,fighting abilitiys.

fighting ability is debatable and speed i highly doubt. Also can u remeber the issue that ganyemede fought terrax? Id like to go recheck the fight out again as i only aguely remeber whaT happened

Nihilist
Originally posted by Naija boy
fighting ability is debatable and speed i highly doubt. Also can u remeber the issue that ganyemede fought terrax? Id like to go recheck the fight out again as i only aguely remeber whaT happened cosmic powers 2

golem370
I think Wonder Woman would trouble with Gamora or Ganyemede as well

Nestical
team 1

Slaanesh
team 1..Morg can solo..

joshypooh
I think Wonder Woman would trouble with Gamora or Ganyemede as well i agree

Doom and Gloom
Bump

AlmightyKfish
she never used any energy with her staff,she was simply too fast for terrax and beat him down.tyrant couldnt one shot her,yet thanos could

Except Terrax once again acted like a tard and never tried anything remotely clever. The man could have just blown everything within 1000 miles apart if he actually used his power for more than just randomely slashing with his axe =/

Harbinger
Morg kills everyone, including Terrax.

Nihilist
Except Terrax once again acted like a tard and never tried anything remotely clever. The man could have just blown everything within 1000 miles apart if he actually used his power for more than just randomely slashing with his axe =/ it's his character to act like a tard no? like usual.

shokosugi
Supes solos

Harbinger
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes solos these B-level characters Fixed for posterity.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Harbinger
Fixed for posterity.

Christ, I finally put shokosugi on ignore. Every post out of him is "Superman kills god" or "Superman solos the F-Rate Marvel and DC universes", never any any proof, argument, or anything, just "Superman can never lose....to anybody"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.