Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moovys88
Hi...I wanted to share some info about Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling. I work with Paramount Pictures and on the development team that created the Myspace page for this movie. There are some really cool features and applications on the page. This is not spam, or anything of the sort. This movie will be coming out on dvd next week. So.... if you get a chance, visit the myspace page and let me know what you think. My goal is to reach out to the masses and get different opinions. I'd really appreciate your feedback.... good or bad, but obviously, good feedback would be better. Here's the direct link to the page:

myspace.com/withoutapaddle

the.kenzo
**** off spammer.

This movie sucks nuts.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Moovys88
So.... if you get a chance, visit the myspace page and let me know what you think. My goal is to reach out to the masses and get different opinions. I'd really appreciate your feedback.... good or bad, but obviously, good feedback would be better.

Suck my ****!!!! mad

Mairuzu
Lebowski was amazing

Mairuzu
at least the first hour that i got to see because i had to leave

~Wålshy~
i liked that movie

Quincy
This guy is smoking some bad granola

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Lebowski was amazing

Dude, it's even funnier the twelfth time you watch it. big grin

=Tired Hiker=
at least the first hour that i got to see because i had to leave

Pineapple Express was some funny shit. I loved so many parts of that movie. I expecially love the end when suddenly they were killing people left and right like it was nothing, then talking about it at breakfast in that cafe. James Franco was like, oooh, I didn't like doing that. Franco was awesome in it. Classsic.

Quincy
I like when Franco yells "**** the Police!"

Mairuzu
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Pineapple Express was some funny shit. I loved so many parts of that movie. I expecially love the end when suddenly they were killing people left and right like it was nothing, then talking about it at breakfast in that cafe. James Franco was like, oooh, I didn't like doing that. Franco was awesome in it. Classsic. YOU JUST GOT KILLED BY A DAEWOO LANOS MOTHER ****ER!

=Tired Hiker=
YOU JUST GOT KILLED BY A DAEWOO LANOS MOTHER ****ER! Yeah. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.