Its Christmas YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
All those who have finished school/work rejoyce in lazy days amd Merry X-Mas Happy Dance smokin'

Ushgarak
Good Lord, so it is... so hard to notice these things coming... anyway, I shall punt this over to the GDF.

mah
yippeeee! food, presenst, christmas-specials on tv! (and TTT!!) *sings christmas songs*

mechmoggy
God I'm really pissed off with Christmas this year, it seems like it been coming for soooooo looooong. I can't wait for Boxing Day when the world stops acting so crazy.

I stopped getting excited by Christmas about the age of 14. Hopefully that'll all change when Mrs.MM knocks out a couple of sprogs, my big bro loves Christmas because of his kids and how excited they get. Unfortunately him and his wife split up recently and I'm not sure if she's gonna let him see them......*****. sad

Ushgarak
Knocks out a couple of sprogs? You are SUCH the romantic, Mech!

mechmoggy
I know!

Seriously though, I think next year could be the year we hear the pitter-patter of tiny little moggy feet. big grin

finti
hmm how nice so when are yopu gonna slip her the........................

mechmoggy

finti
what? kids or pay for sex

Fitch
today I finished school.A long vacation waits for me...smile

Dexx
well..not long enough..then again they never are

Tex
What's Boxing Day?

finti
day after xmasday

Catch 22
And it has nothing to do with fisticuffs!!!

And it's actually the first WEEKDAY after Christmas, If Christmas is on a Friday then Boxing day is supposed to be on the Monday though modern calenders still seem to show in on Saturday...

Fitch
yeah....lucky us that christmas is wednesday,so the Boxing day it's thursday.

finti
xmas is tusday, xmas day is wednesday

Ushgarak
Only in weird land!

Darla
I am now at home. Most of my group took today off I think, so I've missed all the mad Xmas weekend commuting out of London - phew! So I am looking forward to a relaxing 2 weeks off college, although I am straight back into the fray as soon as I return.

Have a good holiday everyone! Hugs n kisses!

finti
it is xmas day on wednesday in most countries USH

Ushgarak
I imagine it is wednesday just about everywhere that celebrates it, Finti, just Christmas being on tuesday is the weird bit.

(Accepts hug from Darla)

BackFire349
happy birthday jesus.

finti
whats weird about it?

Ushgarak
Because it's not.

finti
no it aint weird. Dont know why the scandinavian countries celebrate the xmas eve, guess they deceided that the alleged happenings in Betlehem happen at night time, or at least when it was dark. But was it before or after 24:00? smilesmilesmilesmile

Ushgarak
Intriguing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.