World War Hulk vs Morg w/ WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
Fights takes place in the Moon..

Both blood lusted..

WWH strength level is similar to when fought against physically amp Strange @ start of the fight...

discussed big grin ...

Enyalus
Morg.

I'll let someone else 'discuss.' lol

Raoul
Originally posted by Ambient
Fights takes place in the Moon..

Both blood lusted..

WWH strength level is similar to when fought against physically amp Strange @ start of the fight...

discussed big grin ...

pr1983

AlmightyKfish
Morg cuts Hulk's head off and kicks it into the sun.

Morg would win w/o the WoL.

Ambient
Originally posted by Enyalus
Morg.

I'll let someone else 'discuss.' lol
Memmwha (why)? big grin

I think WWHulk can take em out...

I don't think Firelord, Air Walker could subdue WWHulk the way they did Morg therefore me thinks strength WWHulk >>>> Morg w/ Wol sufficient enough to put some major beatdown and ko this amp herald..

Ambient
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Morg cuts Hulk's head off and kicks it into the sun.

Morg would win w/o the WoL.
Really?

Firelord itself withstood the Axe full swing against this Morg and i believed WWhulk physical durability is above firelord + healing..

Enyalus
Meh, I think Firelord alone would give WWH are major challenge.

Morg is ****ing vicious. He's not going to pull his punches/slashes like WWH does.

AlmightyKfish
Memmwha (why)? big grin

I think WWHulk can take em out...

I don't think Firelord, Air Walker could subdue WWHulk the way they did Morg therefore me thinks strength WWHulk >>>> Morg w/ Wol sufficient enough to put some major beatdown and ko this amp herald..

They subdued Morg for about 3 seconds.

Morg doesn't even need to take flight in this fight.

He just punches Hulk in the face and blasts his head off. Game, Set, Match.

Morg was able to take on four heralds at the same time, w/ WoL, and was beating them with ease.

WWH didn't do much comparable to that.

Ambient

Morg is ****ing vicious. He's not going to pull his punches/slashes like WWH does.

Both blood lusted..big grin ...

AlmightyKfish
Really?

Firelord itself withstood the Axe full swing against this Morg and i believed WWhulk physical durability is above firelord + healing..

Firelord blocked a full axe swing with his staff.
Then Morg sliced Firelord's chest open and FL collapsed. Thats a pretty good feat for Morg, heralds are nearly impossible to cut.

AlmightyKfish

'Realistically' Firelord should be able to destroy WWH, one planet wrecking blast to the face and WWH should be down.

iceman24567
WWH doesnt stand a chance he could beat five WWH's with the waters.

Naija boy
'Realistically' Firelord should be able to destroy WWH, one planet wrecking blast to the face and WWH should be down.

I beg to differ. WWH did surive a blackhole and his overall durability ( including HF) was pretty high. One firelord blast isnt taking him out

Raoul
very tempted to close this as spite...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Naija boy
I beg to differ. WWH did surive a blackhole and his overall durability ( including HF) was pretty high. One firelord blast isnt taking him out

When did he survive a black hole?

And a planet wrecking blast should take WWH out. I mean, I'd say in overall durability, the planet sized asteroid Firelord easily blew up is pretty high.

Giant Planet Sized Rock > Hulk.

Ambient

Morg was able to take on four heralds at the same time, w/ WoL, and was beating them with ease.

longer than that.. It was long enough for the other herald to gather themeselves for 2nd round. But Airwalker alone did subdue Morg for what look like 3 sec.. meh..

low showing for the herald.. member some of them split a planet in half, destroyed some of it, why not used it this time?

strength wise WWhulk has shown more than this morg in feats..

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Raoul

Thats no fun stick out tongue

iceman24567
Nike says Just do it

Naija boy
this match really is spite. Morg with the WOL was more powerful than Surfer, airwalker,terrax,firelord and nova put together.

AlmightyKfish
longer than that.. It was long enough for the other herald to gather themeselves for 2nd round. But Airwalker alone did subdue Morg for what look like 3 sec.. meh..

low showing for the herald.. member some of them split a planet in half, destroyed some of it, why not used it this time?

strength wise WWhulk has shown more than this morg in feats..

That speaks a lot for Morg. A full recharged Air Walker held him for 3 seconds before being beaten to near death with his own arm.

Naija boy
When did he survive a black hole?

And a planet wrecking blast should take WWH out. I mean, I'd say in overall durability, the planet sized asteroid Firelord easily blew up is pretty high.

Giant Planet Sized Rock > Hulk.

Planet Hulk.

And no id defintely say that a giant rock is < hulk in durability.

AlmightyKfish
Planet sized rock? Hulk's awesome and everything, but some as large as a planet is a lot harder to destroy.

Also, on Planet Hulk, it was a wormhole wasn't it? And Hulk was in a ship?

Ambient
Hmm. really? I thought this was a good fight..
Since when did firelord destroy a planet?

Nahh firelord couldn't take WWHulk @ this level of rage..

shokosugi

I agree Morg with WOL beats WWH.

AlmightyKfish
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc199&image=79605_meteorr.jpg

'a meteor the size of a small planet'

I'm assuming it's very far away, other wise that picture doesn't make much sense.

Nihilist
Planet sized rock? Hulk's awesome and everything, but some as large as a planet is a lot harder to destroy.

Also, on Planet Hulk, it was a wormhole wasn't it? And Hulk was in a ship? irrc it was a wormhole,and hulk had ripped the craft open before entering the hole.

Ambient
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc199&image=79605_meteorr.jpg

'a meteor the size of a small planet'

I'm assuming it's very far away, other wise that picture doesn't make much sense.
look's like 4x his size..
Originally posted by Naija boy
this match really is spite. Morg with the WOL was more powerful than Surfer, airwalker,terrax,firelord and nova put together.
Not really sure about that.. There was no strength amping, absorbing of energy, the use of their more exotic powers, no planet buster blast for the heralds.. I mean they were mostly trying to tackle and subdue him cept for Terrax and one of Nova's blast that did affect Morg..

Naija boy

Also, on Planet Hulk, it was a wormhole wasn't it? And Hulk was in a ship?

True it actually was a wormhole. My bad there. But hulk actually survived in better shape than surfer which says alot

And for the planet destroying, During sentrys fight with photon both were using enough energy to destroy planets. WWH however was able to take the all out attacks of sentry without much trouble. Further firelords blast really wont do anything other than burn off most of hulks skin which will heal back in a few seconds.

AlmightyKfish
Burn off his skin? IMO, Firelord's more powerful blasts would blow holes through Hulk.

The destructive force to take out a planet sized asteroid, and to tear through hundreds of Annihilation Wave spaceships is enough to do more than just burn Hulk.

illadelph12
I think Airwalker and Terrax might be the only heralds WW Hulk has a chance against. Morg would beat him after a prolonged battle, particularly after the battlefield is obliterated and Hulk is floating helplessly in zero G.

Naija boy
Burn off his skin? IMO, Firelord's more powerful blasts would blow holes through Hulk.

The destructive force to take out a planet sized asteroid, and to tear through hundreds of Annihilation Wave spaceships is enough to do more than just burn Hulk.

Blowing holes through hulk wont be of much use either as he will heal the damage nearly instantly.

Villelater
Cyclops when Maximum Power on the Hulk and it stated in scan(Juggernuat) to be able to rip a small planet in half and Hulk was barely affected

Raoul
Originally posted by Villelater
Cyclops when Maximum Power on the Hulk and it stated in scan(Juggernuat) to be able to rip a small planet in half and Hulk was barely affected

cyclops bit was pure crap.

Nihilist
hulk also took took torch's nova amped by storms lighting

Enyalus
cyclops was pure crap.

No kidding.

DidIjustdothat?

wink

iceman24567
Well thats nice I'm pretty sure Morg could destroy a large planet easily. Large planet > small planet WWh gets tossed like salad.

Raoul
No kidding.

DidIjustdothat?

wink

*pm's rex*

Villelater
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well thats nice I'm pretty sure Morg could destroy a large planet easily. Large planet > small planet WWh gets tossed like salad. tell that too Vector

AlmightyKfish

The bit in WWH?

Where for some reason Cyclop's optic blast burnt Hulk's hair off?

If so that was retarded. NO HEAT DAMMIT mad

Raoul
The bit in WWH?

Where for some reason Cyclop's optic blast burnt Hulk's hair off?

If so that was retarded. NO HEAT DAMMIT mad

not that. the force could do that. the fact that he yelled 'full power' while keeping his visor on.

AlmightyKfish
not that. the force could do that. the fact that he yelled 'full power' while keeping his visor on.

Lol.

Still looked like it burnt though, which seemed weird.

And, you're forgetting WWH huge jobber aura upgrade.
Makes his enemies act like a Shocker/Rhino amalgam.

Ambient
Yeah that was kinda retarded, maybe teh friction of the force caused it to burn..

illadelph12

laughing

Why are all your favorite characters Rudy Poos Pig?

Rhinoceros

To be honest, he might have meant he went as all out as he could without endangering others around him. Doesn't he still limit himself subconsciousnessly as well?

Raoul
Lol.

Still looked like it burnt though, which seemed weird.

And, you're forgetting WWH huge jobber aura upgrade.
Makes his enemies act like a Shocker/Rhino amalgam.

that = my point. stick out tongue

Yeah that was kinda retarded, maybe teh friction of the force caused it to burn..

or tear.

Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Why are all your favorite characters Rudy Poos Pig?

mine aren't locked in the phantom zone biscuits

Originally posted by Rhinoceros
To be honest, he might have meant he went as all out as he could without endangering others around him. Doesn't he still limit himself subconsciousnessly as well?

he can't really, from what i've seen. once he has no visor on, and his eyes are open, he can only change the size of the blast, width and so on. its still a full on blast...

illadelph12
Political prisoner!!!

Anti-Monitor
WWH stalemated Sentry, It took Banner to beat Bob....this is a stomp for Morg.

Placidity
http://www.ugo.com/games/super-smash-bros-characters/images/Mewtwo.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Placidity
http://www.ugo.com/games/super-smash-bros-characters/images/Mewtwo.jpg

I think I speak for everyone when I ask...

WTF?

iceman24567
I had the best Mew Two ever back in the 5th grade smile

joshypooh
Morg wins

I'm Bran
Firelord has basically erased a planet before. A real planet.

Morg slices Hulk to pieces.

Raoul
this wasn't closed yet. silly mods...

closed, for spite, and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.