Martian manhunter vs terrax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins and why?

Ambient
Martian FTW via Telepathic attack... Terrrax never shown to be immune to this...

Enyalus
J'onn.

Captain Napalm
J'onn beats him worse than Sentry did.

tkitna
Terrax should win, but he wouldnt

Philosophía
Terrax shouldn't win, and he won't.

tkitna

cloud102
MM.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tkitna
I feel that any herald with the power cosmic should not be losing to any earth bound hero. Terrax (like the Champion and other's) is used purely for other characters to punk. Should not be that way.

That's the stupidest logic I've ever heard.

They stay on earth by choice.

Terrax got his ass kicked by random gladiators on barren planets....

Avlon
Terrax was stranded on a barren planet because Surfer took away his axe... that's not very "cosmic" if you think about it.

On topic, MM wins in this battle of the jobbers.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Avlon
Terrax was stranded on a barren planet because Surfer took away his axe... that's not very "cosmic" if you think about it.

On topic, MM wins in this battle of the jobbers.

So? It was still a pretty weak fight, and the power cosmic is inside him and not the axe. If he's too stupid to figure that out......then :/

Avlon
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So? It was still a pretty weak fight, and the power cosmic is inside him and not the axe. If he's too stupid to figure that out......then :/

Most of Galactus heralds can't fly without their respective weapons which is silly of beings that are supposed to be "Cosmic."

And yes..It doesn't help that Terrax is extremely stupid. I've at least seen Surfer get inventive and propel himself in the air clumsily using cosmic blasts as propulsion.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
I feel that any herald with the power cosmic should not be losing to any earth bound hero. Terrax (like the Champion and other's) is used purely for other characters to punk. Should not be that way.

I agree with this quote, cosmics is too versatile.

Kris Blaze
Most of Galactus heralds can't fly without their respective weapons which is silly of beings that are supposed to be "Cosmic."

And yes..It doesn't help that Terrax is extremely stupid. I've at least seen Surfer get inventive and proper himself in the air clumsily using cosmic blasts as propulsion.

Yeah, it's kind of odd....

Allankles
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's the stupidest logic I've ever heard.

They stay on earth by choice.

Terrax got his ass kicked by random gladiators on barren planets....

QFT.

Sometimes people forget guys like MM, Supes et al are actually cosmic beings who stay on Earth by choice.

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
QFT.

Sometimes people forget guys like MM, Supes et al are actually cosmic beings who stay on Earth by choice.

They're not cosmic, they're top tiers, get your fact straight. Cosmic versatality>> the ones you mentioned above. Just because you can give a cosmic a challenge doesnt make you a cosmic level being unless you agree that HULK is a cosmic entity also.

joshypooh
MM wins

Avlon
Originally posted by carver9
They're not cosmic, they're top tiers,

Nope. Supes is a bonafide cosmic. For once Supes and Manhunter can take to the cosmos under their own power while most heralds can't.

Originally posted by carver9
Just because you can give a cosmic a challenge doesnt make you a cosmic level being unless you agree that HULK is a cosmic entity also.

Agreed. Cosmics are vaguely defined, and not all have Surfers or Superman's power set.

carver9
Nope. Supes is a bonafide cosmic. For once Supes and Manhunter can take to the cosmos under their own power while most heralds can't.

Agreed. Cosmics are vaguely defined, and not all have Surfers or Superman's power set.

So I guess since you're saying that superman is a cosmic then youre also giving the nods to hyperion being a cosmic level being, supreme being a cosmic level being along with a thousand others that has super strength, heat vision, and ice breath.

Hell you could even say that mimic is a low herald level being since he shoot optic blast from the eyes, has super speed, super strength, invulnerable, etc...

Heralds versatility is so much more.

Premutos
MM.

I'm Bran

On topic, MM wins in this battle of the jobbers. He couldn't leave as he was using a human host at the time. As Terrax said himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.