Battle of the Sexes I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Team Female

Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Mary Marvel

Team Male

Black Bolt
Captain Atom
Martian Manhunter
Lobo

. . .

Once again:

- Takes place in an indestructible football stadium

- Victory by fatality or knockout.

Enyalus
SG vs. BB = BB
WW vs. CA = WW
Maxima vs. MM = MM
Mary vs. Lobo = Lobo.

And IMO most other matchups favor the guys for the majority, too.

Placidity
Originally posted by Enyalus
SG vs. BB = BB
WW vs. CA = WW
Maxima vs. MM = MM
Mary vs. Lobo = Lobo.

And IMO most other matchups favor the guys for the majority, too.

Lobo is the only one that brings balance the way I see it, the rest of the male cast are slightly weaker IMO.

Bouboumaster
Team of males

Enyalus
Originally posted by Placidity
Lobo is the only one that brings balance the way I see it, the rest of the male cast are slightly weaker IMO.

Eh, for the SG vs. BB fight, I used the fact that BB's beaten Gladiator twice. Should be able to deal with Kara. And Maxima's light Diana-lite w/ TP...I think J'onn should be able to take her. Nothing solid to back up that opinion, though.

Nihilist
man power ftw

Putar
Man team gets behind blackbolt, he does a planet shattering scream, end women team...

Placidity
Women can speed blitz faster than the speed of sound.

Nemesis X
Fatality? As much as I would like to see Martian Manhunter **** someones mind so badly, she'd have her head explode but unfortuantely, heroes can't kill. If heroes can't kill in MKvsDC, you know heroes won't kill anywhere else.

Males win.

Placidity
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Fatality? As much as I would like to see Martian Manhunter **** someones mind so badly, she'd have her head explode but unfortuantely, heroes can't kill. If heroes can't kill in MKvsDC, you know heroes won't kill anywhere else.

Males win.

Er, I set the rules thank you. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.