orion vs thor vs ares battlelust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
which of these warriors has a stronger craving for battle. give me your views and tell me why

I'm Bran
Ares maybe.

Bouboumaster
Ares and Thor are both god of WAR in they're own pantheon.

But I think that Ares have the biggest warrior spirit of the three.

Kris Blaze
Ares.

Unless you're counting that Thor from "Man of war"

TricksterPriest
Orion. you do not get a name like Dog of War for being nice. Not to mention, Orion is actually feared as a warrior and is well known for destroying entire sectors of space in his fights.

Mindset
Dog of War or God of War, hmm...

I'm Bran
Dog is God backwards.

Mindset
racecar is racecar backwards

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Ares and Thor are both god of WAR in they're own pantheon.

But I think that Ares have the biggest warrior spirit of the three. tyr is actually the god of war in the norse pantheon.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Mindset
racecar is racecar backwards
thats a great piece of information

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
racecar is racecar backwards Orion is Noiro backwards.

Sin I AM
ares ! the guy picks fights at the grocery store

beast1234
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tyr is actually the god of war in the norse pantheon.

All the aesir gods are warriors

beast1234
it tough to decide which one of them has a stronger lust for battle

Tom Joad
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Dog is God backwards.

maybe the dog of war fights in wars of dogs.

Originally posted by beast1234
it tough to decide which one of them has a stronger lust for battle

all this talk of lust....

Originally posted by I'm Bran
Orion is Noiro backwards.

That's Just being silly. You're silly! And Offtopic! Reported.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Tom Joad
maybe the dog of war fights in wars of dogs.

all this talk of lust....

That's Just being silly. You're silly! And Offtopic! Reported. bypass the censors

Slaanesh
ares..

beast1234
orion

tsscls
ares

beast1234
I just finsh reading new gods vol 2. Orion battlelust was insane in that comic

beast1234
I think orion has stronger lust for battle Ares is just more bloodthristy then Orion

tsscls
I think orion has stronger lust for battle Ares is just more bloodthristy then Orion
I think you have a stronger lust for Orion.
Happy Dance

beast1234
Originally posted by tsscls
I think you have a stronger lust for Orion.
Happy Dance

fool

Lord Feron
Ares and Easily... I was looking the respect thread and yes I found a pretty good example. Ares is in bloodlust mode, he popurs a big cauldron of flaming liquid on himself and then orders Herc to launch his ass into the middle of a enemy army of demons. All the while raving like a mad men about war and killing. Herc think he just went bat shit crazy. So if thats not battle lust idk what is.

Thor and Orion just aint the same as Ares. Not saying they aint crazy baddass killers but it's freaking Ares C'mon and lives and preaches that stuff.

beast1234
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Ares and Easily... I was looking the respect thread and yes I found a pretty good example. Ares is in bloodlust mode, he popurs a big cauldron of flaming liquid on himself and then orders Herc to launch his ass into the middle of a enemy army of demons. All the while raving like a mad men about war and killing. Herc think he just went bat shit crazy. So if thats not battle lust idk what is.

Thor and Orion just aint the same as Ares. Not saying they aint crazy baddass killers but it's freaking Ares C'mon and lives and preaches that stuff.

That was bloodlust not battlelust there a difference between bloodlust and battlelust. If you study greek mythology you will find out that Ares was more bloodthirsty. I'm not saying Ares dose not have a appetite for battle but he fought in war because he had a strong hunger for slaughtering people and causing destruction.

Lord Feron
That was bloodlust not battlelust there a difference between bloodlust and battlelust. If you study greek mythology you will find out that Ares was more bloodthirsty. I'm not saying Ares dose not have a appetite for battle but he fought in war because he had a strong hunger for slaughtering people and causing destruction.

Its not like Ares, goes around killing civilians and non combatants for no reason. That would be bloodlust. Ares "God of War" revels in BAttle and destroying his opponents in battle.

A good example of bloodlust is maybe carnage or something just some psychotic serial killer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I would say Ares with Orion second.

beast1234
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Its not like Ares, goes around killing civilians and non combatants for no reason. That would be bloodlust. Ares "God of War" revels in BAttle and destroying his opponents in battle.

A good example of bloodlust is maybe carnage or something just some psychotic serial killer.

hmm

beast1234
Orion loves battle because he like having a good fight he like going toe to toe with his opponents he even has honor when he fights his opponents. He dose not break the rules of combat. Ares enjoy killing people that why the greek gods did not like him even his own father Zeus hated him it sad because Hercules is still loved despite the death and destruction he has cause in the past. Note that im not putting Ares down because he one of my favorites comic characters.

beast1234
orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.