Marvel Big three fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Hulk vs Sentry vs Black Bolt

Hulk is blind with rage. He's here to smash, and by smash, it means to reduce to pulp. It's savage Hulk, the potentially strongest incarnation of them all.

Sentry is in blood lust state, but doesn't go around like in WWH

Black Bolt is here blood lust too.

Kris Blaze
Black Bolt.

I'm Bran
BB pretty decisively.

Sin I AM
since when is sentry one of the big three ?

marvel
surfer
thor

but bolt got this

tkitna
Sentry

Final Blaxican
Didn't WWH beat Black Bolt?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry ...

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Didn't WWH beat Black Bolt? No, he beat a Skrull impersonating BB.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by I'm Bran

No, he beat a Skrull impersonating BB.

Oh. Haha. Nice retcon.

golem370
Which Hulk

I'm Bran
Originally posted by golem370
Which Hulk It certainly doesn't say Savage Hulk in the OP if that's what you're thinking.

Badabing
Current unless otherwise stated in the OP.

BUSTER1
It certainly doesn't say Savage Hulk in the OP if that's what you're thinking.

yes it does-read it again

I'm Bran
Originally posted by BUSTER1
yes it does-read it again fail

Mindset
fail lol

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Badabing
Current unless otherwise stated in the OP.

Current Black Bolt murders them. He's in bloodlust mode right now will likely unless his scream soon as this fight starts. Then moves onto kicking Vulcan's ass.

Bouboumaster
I say Hulk

Nihilist
Black bolt

BUSTER1
fail

Original post:Marvel Big three fight

Hulk is blind with rage. He's here to smash, and by smash, it means to reduce to pulp. It's savage Hulk, the potentially strongest incarnation of them all.

Happy Dance

Naija boy
These arent Marvels big three

Raoul
Originally posted by Naija boy

stormultt
well im jus as aware as anyone here that blackbolt is no damn joke, but i think sentry has been written all wrong if they say hes in blood lust then he must be ready to show us this a million star feat so if thats the case sentry ftw!

Sin I AM

that's what I said

I'm Bran
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Original post:Marvel Big three fight

Happy Dance the fail train keeps on chugging

janus77
Hulk.

the other 2 can dish it out, but they can't take it. Hulk would survive anything they tried.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.

the other 2 can dish it out, but they can't take it. Hulk would survive anything they tried. BB can take it. Sentry took everything a far more powerful Hulk dished out. As well as being able to turn an angry Hulk into calm Hulk in seconds.

Hulk has already been downed by BB twice... maybe three times.

Hulk obviously wins here!

HULK!

Mindset
Well he is the strongest there is.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
Well he is the strongest there is. He gets angrier with more people around.

Bouboumaster
I could have take Beyounder / Molecule Man and Living Tribunal, but I wanted an interesting match up with the fighters (heros) could actually trad punch all together.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.

the other 2 can dish it out, but they can't take it. Hulk would survive anything they tried.

Black Bolt has beaten Hulk in every one of their encounters. Hulk's been downed by BB's whisper. BB goes all out and screams; there won't be anything left of Hulk to regenerate from.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I could have take Beyounder / Molecule Man and Living Tribunal, but I wanted an interesting match up with the fighters (heros) could actually trad punch all together.
It's not about who's more powerful, it's who's the most iconic. Fortunately for Marvel, it would be fairly hard to pick just 3 iconic characters for them.

Placidity
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It's not about who's more powerful, it's who's the most iconic. Fortunately for Marvel, it would be fairly hard to pick just 3 iconic characters for them.

Marvel's most iconic characters IMO:

1. Spider-man
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. As of Late, Wolverine.

In USA, Captain America will replace Wolverine I think.

Final Blaxican
Never.

Cap won't beat Wolverine in fame until a semi-good movie with him it comes out imo. it really is the movies that decide the fame, and Logan's had three that basically center around him, as well as tv shows "Wolverine and the X-Men"?

Placidity
Never.

Cap won't beat Wolverine in fame until a semi-good movie with him it comes out imo. it really is the movies that decide the fame, and Logan's had three that basically center around him, as well as tv shows "Wolverine and the X-Men"?

Wolverine has only become very popular amongst non-comic book fans these few years. I would say after X2, he really started picking up fame, he became leader in X3, has his own movie now and even a few animated cartoons.

In the world of comic book readers though, specifically in USA, Captain America was created way before Wolverine and represented alot especially during WWII.

Final Blaxican
Oh...

you mean from a comic reader's perspective. I dunno anything about that.

Mindset
Never.

Cap won't beat Wolverine in fame until a semi-good movie with him it comes out imo. it really is the movies that decide the fame, and Logan's had three that basically center around him, as well as tv shows "Wolverine and the X-Men"? I've never even heard of Wolverine and the X-men

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset
I've never even heard of Wolverine and the X-men

Pretty much the new X-men animated series. I really don't like the title though, Wolverine really isn't above them.

Final Blaxican
Wolverine as "leader" of the X-Men is inherently retarded.

Sin I AM
its another wolverine wankfest cartoon.. but financially the big three is
peter
bruce
and logan
as far as marvel earth is concerned imo its
iron man
thor
captain america
and if your meaning power cosmic then it should be
captain marvel
silver surfer
and thor or maybe hulk its varying levels of the big three and sentry is not one

Kento
Isn't Scott on the team in Wolverine and the X-men also? If so, since I only seen like one and a half eps and Scott was refusing to join, the Logan leading is even more dumb.

As for the fight...Sentry calms Hulk since unlike WWH he can calm Savage Hulk, Black Bolt then wins the fight by saying hi.

Final Blaxican
I think Silver Surfer is more iconic than Captain Marvel.

There are literally bed sheets that have nothing to do with Marvel but have the Silver Surfer on them.

Placidity
I don't think Captain Marvel is very iconic at all, most people still call him Shazam.

Kento
Who calls Marvels Captain Marvel Shazam?

Sin I AM
before his death he was what captain america is to marvel earth but on a universal scale

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Kento
Isn't Scott on the team in Wolverine and the X-men also? If so, since I only seen like one and a half eps and Scott was refusing to join, the Logan leading is even more dumb.

Yeah.

Even Emma Frost is there. no expression

Placidity
Originally posted by Kento
Who calls Marvels Captain Marvel Shazam?

Obviously not anyone that has taken enough interest in comics and posting on a comics forum . . .

Kento
Originally posted by Placidity
Obviously not anyone that has taken enough interest in comics and posting on a comics forum . . . Even outside a forum..Who calls Marvel's one Shazam..for that matter would anybody that calls DC CM Shazam really even know about Captain Marvel from Marvel?

@Blax - Yea...Besides knowing who Emma is in name and looks and her powers I had no idea she was leader material

Final Blaxican
Well... she's good enough of a leader for Xavier to trust her as head mistress of the entire institute. She was the leader of her own institute: the Hellions, ran the Hellfire Club and various companies.

In terms of "leader" feats she's one of Marvel's best.

iceman24567
the fail train keeps on chugging Lulz

TricksterPriest
Mar-Vell. Not Marvel. And to readers, he's very much beloved. Which is why so many people got pissed when they tried to bring him back.

Then we found out it was a Skrull. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.