Wolverine vs the Dark knight (movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
If this has been done before please let me know as i am revetively new to FMC, If not who wins?

Juk3n
Movie Hooverspleen doesn't seem AS skilled as el darko knighto, but staby stab stab n all that, his durability will let him stay close for a slicey dice, not to mention movie Bats relied on armor HEAVILY for protection. Plenty of blows got landed.

I'm Bran
The American Psycho FTW

batdude123
Christian Bale>>>>Hugh Jackman

psycho gundam
seriously, batman dies.

movie logan's a nightmare opponent for him;

- can't be disarmed, and has 6, foot long razor blades in either arm

- extremely hard to ko

- can fight almost as good as he can (if not equal)

- metal bones that reinforce his blocks and strikes

- prone to berserker rages in combat (bale bats got overwhelmed by a dog's ferocity at first)

- logan's also got more endurance than batman has

- will heal all the wounds baman can potentially give him

imo wolverine (hugh) 10/10

I'm Bran
Originally posted by psycho gundam
imo All I needed to read.

lawest9
seriously, batman dies.

- extremely hard to ko

- prone to berserker rages in combat (bale bats got overwhelmed by a dog's ferocity at first)

imo wolverine (hugh) 10/10 On the surface you make some very valid points, And if this was the comic batman then i'll say bruce would find a way to when, however the truth is.......both of these guys are really weakened watered down versions of their comic counter parts.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123

Good thing we're debating the comic characters they play in the Comic VS Forum then.

Originally posted by lawest9
On the surface you make some very valid points, And if this was the comic batman then i'll say bruce would find a way to when, however the truth is.......both of these guys are really weakened watered down versions of their comic counter parts.

Agreed, but in the end I see Wolverine winning since Batman has yet to show any feats above human. Nolan should give him some of those impossible metahuman feats he does in the comics. Let him lift 600 lbs for once.

psycho gundam
bale did do the patented batman disappearing act on gordon, but then again logan would just track him by sent. he'll probably find him huffing and puffing behind a corner or something.

Badabing
bale did do the patented batman disappearing act on gordon, but then again logan would just track him by sent. he'll probably find him huffing and puffing behind a corner or something. Yeah, that's what would happen. facepalm dur

psycho gundam
right i forgot, batman can teleport.

Final Blaxican
he'll probably find him huffing and puffing behind a corner or something.

crylaugh

Badabing
right i forgot, batman can teleport. The sad part is the teleporting makes more sense than your prior post. Keep up the good work. And it's scent, not sent. facepalm

psycho gundam
it was a joke.... and if you were supervising you would have also noticed that i didn't use capitals either. stick out tongue

Badabing
it was a joke.... and if you were supervising you would have also noticed that i didn't use capitals either. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Sorry, I haven't kept my dur quota up lately. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

Sorry, I haven't kept my dur quota up lately. stick out tongue right.... that reminds me, where's galen. smile

jks

Badabing
right.... that reminds me, where's galen. smile

jks laughing

I mean no more of that! uhuh

It's Face
on paper, movie wolverine wins

however, if Batman can establish some range between them, then he can try everything he has on his , oh hell wolverine wins

Placidity
Movie Batman and Wolverine are nobodies in the world of comics.

Wolverine wins this though. Movie Bats is incapable of a KO, and the Xmen Origins movie will make Movie Wolverine a beast I suspect.

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Placidity
Movie Batman and Wolverine are nobodies in the world of comics.

Wolverine wins this though. Movie Bats is incapable of a KO, and the Xmen Origins movie will make Movie Wolverine a beast I suspect.

actually Batman is way more skilled than Wolverine here..movie Wolverine after all dsiplayed his vast hand to hand skills against the likes of Mystique...LOL...oh and lets not forget his epic failure against Lady Deathstrike. Also, without prep bats goes down hard after beating the shit out of Logan for say...twenty minutes..Logan pumps him full of liquid adamantium or says..."you're not part of the team" real quiet FTW!!

Bouboumaster
seriously, batman dies.

- extremely hard to ko

imo wolverine (hugh) 10/10

Agreed. And let's not forget the uber HF of X-Men 3.

Wolverine would own him.

Raoul
Originally posted by batdude123

true. could move this to movie vs... mhmm

Original Smurph
Wasn't Bats newest batsuit in TDK useless against knives?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Wasn't Bats newest batsuit in TDK useless against knives?

And dogs apparently.

ThunderGodEneru
His first Batsuit in TDK was useless against dogs you nub.

Seriously though, Wolverine wins.

Final Blaxican
I disagree with whoever said Christian Bale is > Hugh Jackman.

Hugh Jackman was, imo, relatively actually entertaining to watch, whereas with Bale you could have replaced him with a piece of cardboard or, even worse, Keanu Reeves, during all the Bruce Wayne only scenes and no one would have been the wiser.

Mindset
Christian Bale is a great actor an an even better human being.

Watch your mouth boy, or I'll watch it for you. wink wink

uhuhdur

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset

uhuhdur

Hugh Jackman is better as an actor and a human being.

(Also People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive of 2008 laughing out loud )

Final Blaxican

uhuhdur

A-are you threatening me?

I don't appreciate threats.

Don't make me get Akuma up in this *****. uhuh

Mindset
Hugh Jackman is better as an actor and a human being.

(Also People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive of 2008 laughing out loud ) queer sad

Placidity
queer sad

Yes I'm sure your reaction would be the same if Bale had won that title. stick out tongue

Badabing
You're all warned. Thanks.

durelly

Mindset
Bada I'm reporting you for spam, this has gone on long enough.

You blew it.

Badabing
laughing out loud

ahah

Prime#
Well, Wolvie got koed by a bullet in X2, Id assume that Batmans Magnetic grapple gun is at least as powerful as a standard issue police handgun.

Magnetic Gun+ Enemy With metal skull= Easy Target

psycho gundam
^ it was for dramatic affect, 9mm rounds have little effect conclusively and it didn't even get through his skull, it just got stuck in his dermis layer.

in the first movie he was ejected from a car accident and was down for about the same time, batman's punch is somewhere in between the damage of those two impacts.

Placidity
^ it was for dramatic affect, 9mm rounds have little effect conclusively and it didn't even get through his skull, it just got stuck in his dermis layer.

What

starlock
Wolverine for the stomp!

psycho gundam
What the bullet didn't even enter his skull, what the hell was he on the floor for? i dunno.... maybe to exhibit his power's/skeleton like the first movie did. the tiny bullet packs less force than a normal man's punch.

Placidity
the bullet didn't even enter his skull, what the hell was he on the floor for? i dunno.... maybe to exhibit his power's/skeleton like the first movie did. the tiny bullet packs less force than a normal man's punch.

of course it didn't enter his skull, its laced with adamantium...

He was KO'ed because of the trauma... I think you're greatly mistaken in thinking a speeding bullet possesses less force than a human's punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.