LOTF lumiya vs ROTS plo koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
setting is yavin 4

Darth Rex
Lumiya, as we know had a lightwhip
and was very efficient in duel

Plo Koon we was an expert pilot and swordsman

Sabers - Plo K
Force - Lumiya
All out - Stalemate
Either could win but prob Plo K I think

onewiththeforce
If plo has ever fought a lightwhip he could pull off a victor with on blade but i highly don't it since LotF luke needed two blades so Lumiya will win with eaily i think
Lumiya would over power him with the force her power was very high

all out she would just beat him in seconds

Gideon
All I know is that Lumiya and Alema Rar combined were only barely enough to take down random NJO Jedi Master Tresina Lobi. And, if I recall, Lumiya lost an arm and Rar got the shit kicked out of her in the process.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by onewiththeforce
If plo has ever fought a lightwhip he could pull off a victor with on blade but i highly don't it since LotF luke needed two blades so Lumiya will win with eaily i think
Lumiya would over power him with the force her power was very high

all out she would just beat him in seconds

Kit Fisto had fought using a lightwhip. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say Plo Koon may have some experience with them.

onewiththeforce
ok but he would need to be preared with another lightsaber if he wants to beat her

Vorpal Ruin
ok but he would need to be preared with another lightsaber if he wants to beat her

Are Shotos absolutely necessary to beat a lightwhip?

Gideon
Nope. Skywalker killed Lumiya without one.

xxxpoppunker182

no he wouldn't Luke used a lightsaer and shoto because that's how he chose to fight the lightwhip and like gideon said he killed lumiya without a shoto.

also lumiya couldn't have been THAT more powerful than Plo she was half machine like vader.

onewiththeforce
how many times has luke fought LUmiya he knows her inside out
Plo has maybe seen or fought against kit using it once or twice

Lumiya was also able to hold of Luke in LofT for some time even though he has the power of the Chosen One so i would say she is very strong and people just underestimate her which i believe is a mistake

Vorpal Ruin
I'm pretty sure Luke was distracted a lot by innocent people and Mara almost getting assassinated.

onewiththeforce
ok sry i guess plo would destro her in seconds i was wrong

Vorpal Ruin
Does Plo Koon actually have any feats?

xxxpoppunker182
yes i'll name them later

@onewiththeforce

Plo lived during the golden era of the jedi he would have more experience/ knowldge of lightwhips then just fighting kit once or twice because of his jedi studies. during plo's time the jedi had WAY more resources to learn from in im positive he would have learned about lightwhips and saber staffs and just about everything else you can turn a lightsaner into.

also this isnt either lumiya rocks plo in seconds or plo rocks lumiya in seconds it can me a long hard fight for both of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.