HP Doomsday vs Thor/Brb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is classic Thor, who would win.

No bfring.

Kris Blaze
Unless Thor can summon some kind of plot magic attack, they eventually fall.

They put up a fight for a while, but come on....

Anti-Monitor
With no BFR, HP Doomsday wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Unless Thor can summon some kind of plot magic attack, they eventually fall.

They put up a fight for a while, but come on....

So you dont think that thor could gather up enough power to kill doomsday; he did damage celestials on numerous of occasions so it shouldnt be hard for him to outright split doomsday in half.

Placidity
I hate to see heroes fall, but the mighty duo will ultimately be met with defeat.

Kris Blaze
Doomsday heals wounds like at an amazing rate. You can't do any lasting damage to HP Doomsday. A double all out attack might work though. Superman was able to temporarily stun him by flying into him at high speed. Two hammers at FTL speeds straight into the noggin, coupled with a couple of lightning strikes. He should feel it at least....

Naija boy
Against somone like HP doomsday, thor would be forced to use the Godblast or the attacks he used against durok

Anti-Monitor
Godblast may work.

Nihilist
would doomsday survive with what thor/brb hit kurse with.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
would doomsday survive with what thor/brb hit kurse with.

Doubt it.

Too bad Energizer isn't there though.

xJLxKing
Can god blast work?

golem370
Thor did crack Exitars helmet so while Beta Ray Bill is holding his attenion Thor who break him in half with that kind of shot.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by golem370
Thor did crack Exitars helmet so while Beta Ray Bill is holding his attenion Thor who break him in half with that kind of shot.

That won't stop Doomsday though, he has a healing factor.

Thor doesn't have the belt of strength with him either, so he can't perform a blast like that anyways.

golem370
He did destroy a 10 foot statue made of adamantium with a Hammer hit

Kris Blaze
He did destroy a 10 foot statue made of adamantium with a Hammer hit

What incident is this?

golem370
It was either a Hulk book or a Avengers book where they confronted Hulk first Starfox tried his charm then Vision tryed to turn in to his diamond state and was driven in threw the ground by the Hulk. Thor faced off with the Hulk when Hulk grab a new by statue which to the best of my memory was made of Adamantium and tryed to batter Thor with it and Thor struck it with his hammer which pretty much disintegrated it

I'm Bran
He did destroy a 10 foot statue made of adamantium with a Hammer hit He also LHK'ed Arishem into the hospital.

Kris Blaze
It was either a Hulk book or a Avengers book where they confronted Hulk first Starfox tried his charm then Vision tryed to turn in to his diamond state and was driven in threw the ground by the Hulk. Thor faced off with the Hulk when Hulk grab a new by statue which to the best of my memory was made of Adamantium and tryed to batter Thor with it and Thor struck it with his hammer which pretty much disintegrated it

That's not even close.

Thor hit the statue with the hammer throw and the sound made everyone cover their ears.....

Enyalus
"Godblast, son."

Sorry. I couldn't resist the temptation.

Philosophía
H/P.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.