Jla vs low/mid Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman
Flash
Wonder woman
Gl (Kyle)
Orion (grounded and doesnt have exotic powers)
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter

vs

Magneto (forcefield on)
Vulcan
Terrax
Morg (he was shown to be terrax equal when he lost the wol)
Binary
Nova (current version)
Ronan
WWh

Who win

Anti-Monitor
JLA rapes.....what a joke, a bunch of high/very high and mid/low mid Heralds vs a bunch of low/mid Heralds...... laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
JLA rapes.....what a joke, a bunch of high/very high and mid/low mid Heralds vs a bunch of low/mid Heralds...... laughing

The joke is on you, terrax has the potential to get a win on any of the jla members and I could see him getting a majority against a lot of them if he play his cards right.

Morg is a wild card and his ax could dice anyone on the battlefield and he is just as powerful if not more powerful then anyone on the field.

Nova, I consider him the most powerful on the field, he's everything everyone is on the field plus initerest due to world mind controlling/helping him.

Magneto could affect anyone on the field and lets not forget, he has his forcefield up and every last one of them has iron in there blood, especially martian manhunter. Dont forget what doctor poloris did to superman and the jla, he soloed them and he blinded superman and then took away superman bio forcefield and magneto>>doctor poloris.

Vulcan is a complete powerhouse, took on the entire shiar corpse and killed half of them. It took a amped havok that was powered by stars to stop him.

Binary-isnt this the girl that punched rogue from the xmansion to the moon with ease. She also had a good showing against the entire skrull head quaters and gladiator. She has the potential of putting anyone down on the battlefield. Hell the collective almost got killed fighting her.

WWH; in a league of his own, lets put it like this, wwh is a amped konvikt and we seen what konvikt did to the jla. I give WWh a majority, a high majority over anyone on the battle field.

Ronan, I put him out here to be a nuicance, he is powerful and nigh invulnerable and could deal a lot of damage but I cant see him pulling wins from a lot of people on the jla.

You might need to rethink your answer.

Placidity
JLA

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
The joke is on you, terrax has the potential to get a win on any of the jla members and I could see him getting a majority against a lot of them if he play his cards right.

Morg is a wild card and his ax could dice anyone on the battlefield and he is just as powerful if not more powerful then anyone on the field.

Nova, I consider him the most powerful on the field, he's everything everyone is on the field plus initerest due to world mind controlling/helping him.

Magneto could affect anyone on the field and lets not forget, he has his forcefield up and every last one of them has iron in there blood, especially martian manhunter. Dont forget what doctor poloris did to superman and the jla, he soloed them and he blinded superman and then took away superman bio forcefield and magneto>>doctor poloris.

Vulcan is a complete powerhouse, took on the entire shiar corpse and killed half of them. It took a amped havok that was powered by stars to stop him.

Binary-isnt this the girl that punched rogue from the xmansion to the moon with ease. She also had a good showing against the entire skrull head quaters and gladiator. She has the potential of putting anyone down on the battlefield. Hell the collective almost got killed fighting her.

WWH; in a league of his own, lets put it like this, wwh is a amped konvikt and we seen what konvikt did to the jla. I give WWh a majority, a high majority over anyone on the battle field.

Ronan, I put him out here to be a nuicance, he is powerful and nigh invulnerable and could deal a lot of damage but I cant see him pulling wins from a lot of people on the jla.

You might need to rethink your answer.

do you just flat out hate DC? or is it just the JLA?

flash, GL Kyle and Superman are so far above this lot that it's not even funny...

firestorm? possibly the best matter manipulator in existence?

Orion, Wonder Woman, J'onn...

i'm tempted to close this as being a bait thread...

Anti-Monitor
Bait/spite.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Raoul

flash, GL Kyle and Superman are so far above this lot that it's not even funny...

facepalm

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
facepalm

kyle > guy.

Kris Blaze
kyle > guy.

Pfft, Guy's ring is always sparking.

Kyle can go draw a painting.

Guy gets the Norwegian ladies even.

Anti-Monitor
Hal > Kyle > Guy

carver9

I dont hate dc or the jla, I just thought that with this team potential is great and they're very underestimated. Terrax and morg alone are planet destroyers and I disagree with the names above being over everyone, I think that nova is more powerful then anyone on the jla roster (except firestorm but hey firestorm has recently been having a lot of bad showings that I cant see happening with nova.)

carver9
You can close it though.

Naija boy

*cough*.....surfer........*cough*

P.S- this a terrible spite

Raoul
Pfft, Guy's ring is always sparking.

Kyle can go draw a painting.

Guy gets the Norwegian ladies even.

Hal > Kyle > Guy

big grin

I dont hate dc or the jla, I just thought that with this team potential is great and they're very underestimated. Terrax and morg alone are planet destroyers and I disagree with the names above being over everyone, I think that nova is more powerful then anyone on the jla roster (except firestorm but hey firestorm has recently been having a lot of bad showings that I cant see happening with nova.)

superman, kyle and flash are all HIGH heralds. not just barely high heralds, but a short bump away from trans.

orion isn't far off (i'm not sure if he's ranked high or mid).

firestorm has had bad showings? when?

Originally posted by Naija boy
*cough*.....surfer........*cough*

P.S- this a terrible spite

put surfer in, and it would get more interesting, for sure...

Kris Blaze
big grin

superman, kyle and flash are all HIGH heralds. not just barely high heralds, but a short bump away from trans.

Kyle's a short bump away from Trans?

Come on.....

Johns has a -very- different idea in mind.

Naija boy

It was directed at ur comment about firestorm possibly being the best matter manipulator in existence.

carver9
big grin

I disagree with this post, I'm not going to give my reason why but the entire post is completely wrong to me.

Phantom Zone
I disagree with this post, I'm not going to give my reason why but the entire post is completely wrong to me.

Coward. stick out tongue I dunno man you seemed to give reason why they werent a joke though

carver9
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Coward. stick out tongue

Lol, I think that he know what I'm talking about, I dont even have to say it, raoul know me just that good.

Phantom Zone
Lol, I think that he know what I'm talking about, I dont even have to say it, raoul know me just that good.

Well you did actually seem to give reasons why you're team could give the jla a good fight.....

carver9
Well you did actually seem to give reasons why you're team could give the jla a good fight.....

Naah, thats not the reason why I said what I said, it was his last post and I basically disagree with the entire thing. I'm kind of leaning towards the jla side myself but his post didnt help me do that because I think that it was inaccurate. Just my opinion though.

Anti-Monitor
Either because Xmen villains are now high heralds or JLA tops tiers are mid heralds.... wacko

Phantom Zone
Well not sure myself, but from what you said earlier doesnt seem like spite. The problem I have with the JLA is CIS. Somtimes the Flash and Kyle are not terribly impressive.

Anti-Monitor
Well not sure myself, but from what you said earlier doesnt seem like spite. The problem I have with the JLA is CIS. Somtimes the Flash and Kyle are not terribly impressive.

vs

Magneto (forcefield on), Shields cant last forever.
Vulcan: anyone can beat/own him. Got his ass kick by Havok.
Terrax: gets owned because of jobbing factor and is super dumb.
Morg: The most powerful on team, Supes beats him or others come in and helps for a gang bang.
Binary: GL is bigger and better.
Nova (current version): Orion stomps his ass.
Ronan: Gets own by FS.
WWh: Is not even a factor here.

Flash will be hitting/stealing speed from everyone at the same time.

Kris Blaze
vs

That's pretty poor reasoning.

People don't job on KMC and Havok was boosted to unknown levels.

Anti-Monitor
That's pretty poor reasoning.

People don't job on KMC and Havok was boosted to unknown levels.

Oh yeah.. forum fight, my bad.

Kris Blaze
Oh yeah.. forum fight, my bad.

Doesn't make too big of a difference though.

Anyone CAN take Vulcan and Terrax is still stupid.

Anti-Monitor
Doesn't make too big of a difference though.

Anyone CAN take Vulcan and Terrax is still stupid.

From this list...

Superman
Flash
Wonder woman
Gl (Kyle)
Orion (grounded and doesnt have exotic powers)
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter

Hellz yeah...they can.

carver9
vs

Morg: The most powerful on team, Supes beats him or others come in and helps for a gang bang.

I forgot not to put flash in vs threads but wwh is a factor and he would/could crush anyone on the opposing team, pull another konvikt/titus/despero and lets not forget that wwh is stronger then all of them.

Magneto forcefield has taken shots from galactus so who on the opposing team can put up as much force as that.

Terrax is a job but that still dont change the fact that he has the power cosmic and has a tool that can wreck planets. I wonder who on the oppossing team can take that and dont say superman because the (i think there name was.............) sinister six had a guy on the team that carried a ax and he almost took superman arm off if superman didnt dodge it (on war world), superman was bleeding.

Morg is one of the most powerful on the field and he should be able to get a majority over anyone on the opposing team since he doesnt hold back.

Vulcan control all spectrums of light on a unlimited scale, gl would be in trouble fighting him.

Binary is very powerful and could mess the martian up since he does have a weakness to fire and she is the prime force of fire. The thing to think about is if jon has a way of taking her out.

Nova is a beast and he could easily bfr orion since orion is lets say, grounded.

I agree firestorm would crush ronan.

Raoul
Kyle's a short bump away from Trans?

Come on.....

Johns has a -very- different idea in mind.

he has the high feats to prove it, imo. i doubt he's somehow gotten worse as a gl. unless johns has seriously depowered the rings, which i don't think he has, you could stick hal in there too...

It was directed at ur comment about firestorm possibly being the best matter manipulator in existence.

that's why i said possibly and not definitively. jason needs time, assuming it's jason that's being talked about.

norrin is still above him atm, imo.

the posters on kmc agreed that they were high herald, unless you mean something else.

Phantom Zone
vs

I think carver stated that Havok was amped by a star...

Sure Flash can steal speed but sometimes he just doesnt fight like that, look at his recent fight with Shadow Cabinet. Hell Kyle got shot right in front of The Flash and he didnt even react....

Also from what I remember Kyle needed help from Superman and WW to move a moon sized object. That doesnt make him an

Now im not saying that the JLA are going to lose and im pretty sure feats will vary im just pointing out that sometimes Flash and Kyle arent that impressive.

xJLxKing
I think carver stated that Havok was amped by a star...

Sure Flash can steal speed but sometimes he just doesnt fight like that, look at his recent fight with Shadow Cabinet. Hell Kyle got shot right in front of The Flash and he didnt even react....

Also from what I remember Kyle needed help from Superman and WW to move a moon sized object. That doesnt make him an

Now im not saying that the JLA are going to lose and im pretty sure feats will vary im just pointing out that sometimes Flash and Kyle arent that impressive.
according to KMC rules, they are suppose to fight at the best of their ability

carver9
he has the high feats to prove it, imo. i doubt he's somehow gotten worse as a gl. unless johns has seriously depowered the rings, which i don't think he has, you could stick hal in there too...

that's why i said possibly and not definitively. jason needs time, assuming it's jason that's being talked about.

norrin is still above him atm, imo.

the posters on kmc agreed that they were high herald, unless you mean something else.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. High heralds and top tiers are two different things.

Top tiers consist of power houses (who also has the ability to give heralds a fight and possibly pull wins)

High heralds consist of beings with a HUGE, Very high scale of versatility and power which almost noone that you said have. Half the people that you named are bricks and prefer using there fist and high end durability. High heralds use exotic powers in combat along with speed, strength and durability. Two different things; again, if we base it the way that you're thinking then mimic is a mid herald level being.

Raoul
Originally posted by Digi
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by xJLxKing
according to KMC rules, they are suppose to fight at the best of their ability

What about CIS?

CIS Roaul. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze
he has the high feats to prove it, imo. i doubt he's somehow gotten worse as a gl. unless johns has seriously depowered the rings, which i don't think he has, you could stick hal in there too....

I personally think Hal is much closer to Trans than Kyle.

Maybe it's because of all the attention he's been given lately. It's all Hal this, Hal that.

Philosophía
unless johns has seriously depowered the rings, which i don't think he has

http://i39.tinypic.com/21ka5jd.gif

xJLxKing
What about CIS?

Cis?

carver9

Raoul
What about CIS?

CIS means Superman will use his speed eventually, he just won't use it to punt your head in to orbit.

I personally think Hal is much closer to Trans than Kyle.

Maybe it's because of all the attention he's been given lately. It's all Hal this, Hal that.

Hal > Kyle, imo.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. High heralds and top tiers are two different things.

Top tiers consist of power houses (who also has the ability to give heralds a fight and possibly pull wins)

High heralds consist of beings with a HUGE, Very high scale of versatility and power which almost noone that you said have. Half the people that you named are bricks and prefer using there fist and high end durability. High heralds use exotic powers in combat along with speed, strength and durability. Two different things; again, if we base it the way that you're thinking then mimic is a mid herald level being.

carver9

I know that rule but that still dont change the fact of what was stated. If we was to get EVERYTHING that superman has done and match it to EVERYTHING that even the lowest high herald has in his powerset set it would still be a 1 to 10 difference. For every power that superman has surfer or any other high herald has 5 to 10 more then he does, its just that simple.

Phantom Zone
Cis?

Character Induced Stupidity. Fights are not exempt from CIS, eg if Spiderman tries to fight Wolverine he may attempt to fight him h2h when webbing him is better, he also may pull his punches depending on who he fights.

Kris Blaze
Hal > Kyle, imo.

Of course, there's no debating that.

Guy > Hal though.

Philosophía
What about CIS?

CIS means for example Superman not using all his speed, strength and other abilities and unloading on a character in the first nanosecond of the battle. That is different from an adversary with speed far from Superman's level hitting him, when it is within Superman's capabilities to dodge the blows (which is PIS).

Raoul
I know that rule but that still dont change the fact of what was stated. If we was to get EVERYTHING that superman has done and match it to EVERYTHING that even the lowest high herald has in his powerset set it would still be a 1 to 10 difference. For every power that superman has surfer or any other high herald has 5 to 10 more then he does, its just that simple.

that's a flat out biased lie.

if you don't read superman, fine, but claiming you do and then making a claim like that is just... ugh.

Of course, there's no debating that.

Guy > Hal though.

you wish.

carver9
CIS means Superman will use his speed eventually, he just won't use it to punt your head in to orbit.

Hal > Kyle, imo.

Its a lot of people that agree with that and as you said my comments isnt fact which I also agree with but heralds and top tiers are two different things. Superman isnt versatile enough to be a herald, along with wonder woman, gladiator, etc...

I agree, they could give a fight or pull a win but just remember this, a herald could end a fight with either of these opponents any time they want to.

Anti-Monitor
Edit.

Phantom Zone

Yeah I know. I was mainly talking about Kyle and Flash however. At any rate if he doesnt use it quick enough he may lose.

xJLxKing
Character Induced Stupidity. Fights are not exempt from CIS, eg if Spiderman tries to fight Wolverine he may attempt to fight him h2h when webbing him is better, he also may pull his punches depending on who he fights.
Okay thanks

Raoul
Its a lot of people that agree with that and as you said my comments isnt fact which I also agree with but heralds and top tiers are two different things. Superman isnt versatile enough to be a herald, along with wonder woman, gladiator, etc...

I agree, they could give a fight or pull a win but just remember this, a herald could end a fight with either of these opponents any time they want to.

he is a herald because he uses his powers creatively. his strength, speed and durability alone make him a threat to any high herald. add in heat vision, wind/cold breath, some insane vibrational abilities, and you've got someone who uses their head effectively.

it's no coincedence that superman beats people with far more obvious versatility. he's just that good.

and besides, as anti-monitor said, those positions are based on kmc member votes.

he's more than qualifed. he doesn't need to be a high end matter manipulator to be a herald. it's not a requirement.

Yeah I know. I was mainly talking about Kyle and Flash however. At any rate if he doesnt use it quick enough he may lose.

i don't see anyone on that team KO'ing him quickly, especially with his durability...

carver9
that's a flat out biased lie.

if you don't read superman, fine, but claiming you do and then making a claim like that is just... ugh.

you wish.

Superman has a way of using the abilities that he has at a rate that is different then any other but his out put of power is still just heat vision and ice breath. He has mastered his powers to do things beyond anyone else with that same power set but surfer powers along with any other herald is so much more.

Hulk has used and master his strength and healing factor in ways that any other brick has done like punch through time streams, hit intangible people, etc... but he is still a brick and aint close to being a high herald. Just because you have mastered your abilities shouldnt make you something that you're not.

Raoul
Superman has a way of using the abilities that he has at a rate that is different then any other but his out put of power is still just heat vision and ice breath. He has mastered his powers to do things beyond anyone else with that same power set but surfer powers along with any other herald is so much more.

Hulk has used and master his strength and healing factor in ways that any other brick has done like punch through time streams, hit intangible people, etc... but he is still a brick and aint close to being a high herald. Just because you have mastered your abilities shouldnt make you something that you're not.

the ability to leave most of those heralds knocked out on the floor puts superman in that league.

Phantom Zone

carver9
he is a herald because he uses his powers creatively. his strength, speed and durability alone make him a threat to any high herald. add in heat vision, wind/cold breath, some insane vibrational abilities, and you've got someone who uses their head effectively.

it's no coincedence that superman beats people with far more obvious versatility. he's just that good.

and besides, as anti-monitor said, those positions are based on kmc member votes.

he's moe than qualifed. he doesn't need to be a high end matter manipulator to be a herald. it's not a requirement.

i don't see anyone on that team KO'ing him quickly, especially with his durability...

So with that said do you consider hyperion a high herald to since he has every ability that you named. Every hyperion that existed should be a high herald because they can do everything that you just named, they dont have as many appearances as superman to do more with there power.

I agree with you, superman could give a herald a fight, hell hulk could give a herald a fight but just because you can compete with someone dont put you on that scale unless you think that wolverine is a top tier because he can fight hulk. confused

Raoul
So with that said do you consider hyperion a high herald to since he has every ability that you named. Every hyperion that existed should be a high herald because they can do everything that you just named, they dont have as many appearances as superman to do more with there power.

I agree with you, superman could give a herald a fight, hell hulk could give a herald a fight but just because you can compete with someone dont put you on that scale unless you think that wolverine is a top tier because he can fight hulk. confused

facepalm

just stop. please, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop. i'm genuinely asking you. PLEASE.

Thats true but I could see Kyle and Flash getting punked.

that would depend on your interpretation of PIS and CIS.

any gl with half a brain has their shield up quickly to protect themselves. if it was magneto, now, he could cause damage, but that would assume that none of the others had knocked him out.

carver9
the ability to leave most of those heralds knocked out on the floor puts superman in that league.

So since wolverine koed hulk hes a top tier. Since wolverine koed wendigo hes a top tier and lets not start with spiderman, all of the people that he has taken on and defeated.

A herald can beat superman at any time due to there cosmic awareness and matter manipulating abilities, with cis on that gives superman a chance. They are everything superman is plus interest. What if surfer just turn intagible throughout the eintre fight, what is superman going to do then. confused

Phantom Zone
*sigh* I really dont know why you're doing that for Raoul....

carver9
facepalm

just stop. please, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop. i'm genuinely asking you. PLEASE.

change of subject, close the thread if you think this is a lopsided battle.

Raoul
*sigh* I really dont know why you're doing that for Raoul....

doing what?

Phantom Zone
doing what?

Doing the 'just stop please' routine. He might be wrong but his post wasnt that bad surely.

Naija boy

The thing is that being a high herald is not based on just power set alone. Feats come into play as well. Superman hasa fairly versatile powerset and has used it to accomplish some pretty insane feats. Its that combination that makes him high herald. Hyperion may have an identical powerset but without the feats to support it, he cant be high herald.

Philosophía
I know what they both are. Opinions can vary on what PIS is, for example Flash getting tripped up is not neccesarily PIS because he does not alwyas travel at FTL speed. It could be argued that its CIS that he gets tripped and punked because he chooses sometimes not to travel that fast.

Anyway you think Bullseye giving problems to bullet doodgers is PIS also. So it just seems to me if you dont like something its PIS.

Whether he travels at sound or lightspeed is irrelevant, because his reaction time is still at insane levels. Saying that him being tripped/tagged by people far slower than him is not PIS but CIS is an idiocy.

It's good to see you bring something from other threads into this one and attaching a stupidity to it. No, I don't count as PIS something that I don't like, but something that is well within a character's capability (like dodging a punch from a much slower opponent) but doesn't happen eventough it is well within his powerset.

Raoul
Doing the 'just stop please' routine. He might be wrong but his post wasnt that bad surely.

it was. it was very much so, imo. comparing superman to wolverine, of all people?

wolverine is an under dog, that's part of his thing. he's small, but he's quick and the best at what he does.

the other guy is SUPERMAN. the biggest player in DC, with powers beyond that of 90% of DC. when there's a crisis, superman is one of the main characters. when machines that have murdered gods come to earth, its superman that people turn to. when the angels themselves come down from heaven, who takes them on? Superman.

comparing him to someone like logan, or likening his situation to that of logan, shows a lack of knowledge and respect of and for the character.

Phantom Zone

any gl with half a brain has their shield up quickly to protect themselves. if it was magneto, now, he could cause damage, but that would assume that none of the others had knocked him out.

I dunno man, if Kyle had his shield up he wouldnt have got shot by Promotheus. Hes also lost his ring more than once... I dunno im sure he can help in the fight though.

Kris Blaze

I can barely think of any bricks with healing factors.

Now can I see any ways that Hulk has "used" his healing factor, other than healing.

Phantom Zone

Raoul
I dunno man, if Kyle had his shield up he wouldnt have got shot by Promotheus. Hes also lost his ring more than once... I dunno im sure he can help in the fight though.

well, kyle has had some pretty bad moments during his time as a gl. in one issue he'll be a world beater, in another he's getting punked. a lot.

lately, though, he's been more consistent (well, up until IC, anyways), so i don't think he's still quite the young rookie he once was.

carver9
The thing is that being a high herald is not based on just power set alone. Feats come into play as well. Superman hasa fairly versatile powerset and has used it to accomplish some pretty insane feats. Its that combination that makes him high herald. Hyperion may have an identical powerset but without the feats to support it, he cant be high herald.

How can you have feats with far less appearances and again superman has done some amazing things with the SET of powers that he has but so have others. Storm has done some amazing things with the limited powers that she has, hulk, hell gambit became new sun with his limited set but again that doesnt increase there powers it just give them a change in there abilities.

Phantom Zone
well, kyle has had some pretty bad moments during his time as a gl. in one issue he'll be a world beater, in another he's getting punked. a lot.

lately, though, he's been more consistent (well, up until IC, anyways), so i don't think he's still quite the young rookie he once was.

Fair enough im just pointing out hes not always hot stuff the same with The Flash.

xJLxKing
Superman defeat many people who are Herald Level. He even defeat DS on a few ocassion. That should put him in herald level. He defeated demons in their own realms, destroyed angles, and well he is Superman. Duh!!! Nobody can argue against that! NOBODy

As to this fight. JLA have a huge advantage in speed again. Flash steals speed, and thats where the oppnents are screwed/

carver9
it was. it was very much so, imo. comparing superman to wolverine, of all people?

wolverine is an under dog, that's part of his thing. he's small, but he's quick and the best at what he does.

the other guy is SUPERMAN. the biggest player in DC, with powers beyond that of 90% of DC. when there's a crisis, superman is one of the main characters. when machines that have murdered gods come to earth, its superman that people turn to. when the angels themselves come down from heaven, who takes them on? Superman.

comparing him to someone like logan, or likening his situation to that of logan, shows a lack of knowledge and respect of and for the character.

I was comparing superman to wolverine, I was giving you examples. I guess I should have worded my post right and everyone jobs to superman, wolverine, and spiderman anyway, so I dont see a difference.

Raoul
Fair enough im just pointing out hes not always hot stuff the same with The Flash.

oh, i know, i just believe personally that a lot of their failures tend to be PIS rather than CIS.

Raoul
I was comparing superman to wolverine, I was giving you examples. I guess I should have worded my post right and everyone jobs to superman, wolverine, and spiderman anyway, so I dont see a difference.

dur

"jobs to superman"

really?

dur

carver9
Superman defeat many people who are Herald Level. He even defeat DS on a few ocassion. That should put him in herald level.

As to this fight. JLA have a huge advantage in speed again. Flash steals speed, and thats where the oppnents are screwed/

So has wonder woman and hulk but they're still not even close to being herald level characters.

carver9
dur

"jobs to superman"

really?

dur

Darkseid has been jobbing for years, he should be able to one shot superman every damn time.

Phantom Zone
oh, i know, i just believe personally that a lot of their failures tend to be PIS rather than CIS.

Hmm ok what are you're opinion on The Flash it seems to me that his reaction can vary. For example when he was fighting Zum he didnt start at FTL speed he gradually reached that speed. It seems to me that his reaction time can vary depending on what speed he travels but I would still expect him to have amazing reflexes even when stationery.

Badabing
Carver.....
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/vghcb7.gif

And another thing.....
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/adurteambusterloopho4.gif

And furthermore....
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/durdrop.gif

Phantom Zone, you should feel blessed that Carver's on the scene. I'd usually reserve durs and facepalms for you. Enjoy your reprieve while it lasts. biscuits

xJLxKing
So has wonder woman and hulk but they're still not even close to being herald level characters.
Wonder Women is weaker, slower, less durable, and less versatile then Superman. Hulk, he is even close (imo). Ye he is very dangerous and all that, but he can't even fly, his speed is slow compared to Heralds. He isn't versatile. He is dumb as my Parrot.

Raoul
Darkseid has been jobbing for years, he should be able to one shot superman every damn time.

why?

you been reading final crisis, btw?

Hmm ok what are you're opinion on The Flash it seems to me that his reaction can vary. For example when he was fighting Zum he didnt start at FTL speed he gradually reached that speed. It seems to me that his reaction time can vary depending on what speed he travels but I would still expect him to have amazing reflexes even when stationery.

he does have amazing reflexes while standing still. afaik, his perceptions shift as he gets faster to keep up, but as standard, he's still insanely fast reflex wise.

Naija boy
How can you have feats with far less appearances and again superman has done some amazing things with the SET of powers that he has but so have others. Storm has done some amazing things with the limited powers that she has, hulk, hell gambit became new sun with his limited set but again that doesnt increase there powers it just give them a change in there abilities.

Well its true that they hve far less appearances and thats unfortunate for them but stil, without the feats they cant be in the same class as superman, Storm has done some amazing things with her powerset but certainly not high herald level things. While i also agree that hulk has done some amazing things as well, he is simply too one dimensional to be at the high herald level. I dont know why u r mentioning gambit and new sun because iirc it DID constitute an increase in gambits overall powerlevel.

also wasnt it another universes gambit?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver.....

And another thing.....

And furthermore....

Phantom Zone, you should feel blessed that Carver's on the scene. I'd usually reserve durs and facepalms for you. Enjoy your reprieve while it lasts. ~biscuist~

Die!!!!!!!! You'll get a threatening pm from me if you're not careful! durhulk

Philosophía
His reaction time isn't dependent on the speed he travels. He has, for example, even while walking along with the rest of the JLA seen a door that that appears only for a nanosecond.

carver9
Carver.....

And another thing.....

And furthermore....

Phantom Zone, you should feel blessed that Carver's on the scene. I'd usually reserve durs and facepalms for you. Enjoy your reprieve while it lasts. biscuits

Lol, you're the bread and butter of kmc, keep all of us laughing even though you're insulting me its still hilarious. Happy Dance

Phantom Zone

carver9
Wonder Women is weaker, slower, less durable, and less versatile then Superman. Hulk, he is even close (imo). Ye he is very dangerous and all that, but he can't even fly, his speed is slow compared to Heralds. He isn't versatile. He is dumb as my Parrot.

If we go by on panel statements then wonder woman combat speed is faster and she is just as strong and has one of the best showings for taking blunt force.

That still dont change the fact that hulk has great showings against high heralds so with raoul statement he should be considered a high herald also.

Philosophía
Im not talking to you. Learn to be polite then i'll discuss.

It is a thread. For all users.

If you want private discussions, take it to PM.

Raoul
If we go by on panel statements then wonder woman combat speed is faster and she is just as strong and has one of the best showings for taking blunt force.

That still dont change the fact that hulk has great showings against high heralds so with raoul statement he should be considered a high herald also.

don't twist my words, please.

or i'll tell bada

Badabing
Die!!!!!!!! You'll get a threatening pm from me if you're not careful! durhulk Originally posted by carver9
Lol, you're the bread and butter of kmc, keep all of us laughing even though you're insulting me its still hilarious. Happy Dance laughing out loud

That was some good fun. biscuits I do think we are either misreading or misunderstanding posts most of the time.

xJLxKing

That still dont change the fact that hulk has great showings against high heralds so with raoul statement he should be considered a high herald also. raoul never said that.
WW has admitted Superman to be stronger faster and well better. Remember Superman is number 1 on earth then WW(I think)

As for Hulk. He has some, and that's just part of what makes a character a herald level(high). Raoul gave you a few examples. Like what kind of powers you need including versatility, feats, and how you use your power. Hulk might have a few feats, but his powers aren't "high" enough (imo)

Kris Blaze

Got any better examples?

Darkseid's losses isn't exactly the reasons why Superman is high herald.

Phantom Zone

Philosophía
laughing out loud

That was some good fun. biscuits I do think we are either misreading or misunderstanding posts most of the time.

A post containing both carver and alfheim.

*goes blind*

Phantom Zone
There you go to hell with that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze

carver9
Got any better examples?

Darkseid's losses isn't exactly the reasons why Superman is high herald.

That wasnt the reason for me bring up darkseid, the point was darkseid jobs to him but take out numerous of skyfathers in another panel.

carver9
raoul never said that.
WW has admitted Superman to be stronger faster and well better. Remember Superman is number 1 on earth then WW(I think)

As for Hulk. He has some, and that's just part of what makes a character a herald level(high). Raoul gave you a few examples. Like what kind of powers you need including versatility, feats, and how you use your power. Hulk might have a few feats, but his powers aren't "high" enough (imo)

The powers that hulk has he use them in ways that make him not so one dimensional.

Kris Blaze
That wasnt the reason for me bring up darkseid, the point was darkseid jobs to him but take out numerous of skyfathers in another panel.

And the relevance to this thread?

Phantom Zone

he does have amazing reflexes while standing still. afaik, his perceptions shift as he gets faster to keep up, but as standard, he's still insanely fast reflex wise.

Im not sure if you're saying his reflexes are faster while running at certain speeds. To be fair when he does get punked sometimes there are cirumstances, for example he didnt even know that Promotheus had a gun on him or have any indication he was going to shoot it.

I guess it could be argued feats vary. Cap is nowhere near as fast as Flash but hes been stated as having his top speed around 60 mph while in another comic he ran faster than bullets.

I guess if we take into consideration that feats vary and the cirumstances it might not be considered PIS.

carver9
And the relevance to this thread?

me and raoul was discussing something but he ended up getting mad at me.

Raoul
Im not sure if you're saying his reflexes are faster while running at certain speeds. To be fair when he does get punked sometimes there are cirumstances, for example he didnt even know that Promotheus had a gun on him or have any indication he was going to shoot it.

I guess it could be argued feats vary. Cap is nowhere near as fast as Flash but hes been stated as having his top speed around 60 mph while in another comic he ran faster than bullets.

I guess if we take into consideration that feats vary and the cirumstances it might not be considered PIS.

his reflexes do increase once he accelerates past a certain speed, yes, is what i meant.

mad =/= shocked and disturbed.

biscuits

Kris Blaze

facepalm

carver9
his reflexes do increase once he accelerates past a certain speed, yes, is what i meant.

mad =/= shocked and disturbed.

biscuits

Lol, whatever, as long as I won our debate, I'm straight. Happy Dance

I cant believe I made a mod mad. cool

carver9
facepalm

I hate that face symbol, can you please stop.

Phantom Zone

thumb up

Thats the last thing you should tell him.

Raoul
Lol, whatever, as long as I won our debate, I'm straight. Happy Dance

I cant believe I made a mod mad. cool

where's that captain sisko picture when i need it... mhmm

carver9
thumb up

Thats the last thing you should tell him.

I agree and I dont know why I did that.

Phantom Zone
I agree and I dont know why I did that. laughing

Anti-Monitor
where's that captain sisko picture when i need it... mhmm

In in your profile confused

Badabing
I hate that face symbol, can you please stop. ugh3

Better?

Kris Blaze
Bada = reported for trolling.

Wonder Woman and Hulk are both mid heralds.

facepalm

Philosophía
Carver has a different definition of Herald level.

carver9
ugh3

Better?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mad

carver9

carver9
Bada = reported for trolling.

Wonder Woman and Hulk are both mid heralds.

facepalm

Herald and top tiers are different.

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
I surely does.

You surely does, carver.

You surely does.

carver9
I'm not making you all agree with me though, its my personal opinion.

Anti-Monitor

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/2ndopinion.jpg

Raoul
In in your profile confused

SSHH!

carver9
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/2ndopinion.jpg

I should have never said anything, I deserve all of this, every piece of it.

Philosophía
Yes, you do deserve every piece of Patrick Stewart.

Badabing
Okay everyone, me included, let's get back on topic. Carver has been a good sport. Let's focus on Phantom Zone, I mean the thread topic. stick out tongue

Raoul
laughing out loud

Philosophía
There's not much to say.

Team 1 slaughters team 2. *shrug*

Anti-Monitor
Ok, back on topic.

JLA still rapes.

Lord Feron
The ace that JLA has is MM, he can mount a considerable mental assault. Even if just a couple of them.. enough to tilt the odds in solid favor for team one.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The ace that JLA has is MM, he can mount a considerable mental assault. Even if just a couple of them.. enough to tilt the odds in solid favor for team one.

It wouldn't work on a lot of people.....

Raoul

carver9
also, i'd like to see proof of vulcan crossing the universe in a week.

I'll show it to you wednesday, send me a pm so I can remember.

Raoul
I'll show it to you wednesday, send me a pm so I can remember.

well, is it uncanny x-men 477?

carver9
well, is it uncanny x-men 477?

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Vulcan/fights/random/fight%201/1.jpg

He finally get to the shiar empire which is located on the other side of the universe.

Raoul
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/RespectThread/Vulcan/fights/random/fight%201/1.jpg

He finally get to the shiar empire which is located on the other side of the universe.

he meets a lone shiar ship. there's no indication of distance travelled, or how far inside or outside the shiar empire that is. he's also told that it would take him years to reach the shiar homeworld. if he was truly fast enough to cross the universe in a week, the shiar throneworld would be in another universe altogether, many universes away. assuming it was even possible to cross from universe to universe.

and yeah, thats 477...

batdude123
crylaugh

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by batdude123
crylaugh

iceman24567
Jla stomp. Hell the whole Jla team isnt needed to stomp.

Anti-Monitor

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/picard.png

TricksterPriest
assuming it was even possible to cross from universe to universe.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh9/chrisaaaa/Countdown14p21.jpg

I rest my case. stick out tongue

Raoul
i meant in marvel stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Aside from X-man, Surfer, and crossovers, who has done that in marvel? Under their own power, not with tech.

Raoul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Aside from X-man, Surfer, and crossovers, who has done that in marvel? Under their own power, not with tech.

stan lee. awesome

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
who has done that in marvel? Originally posted by TricksterPriest
X-man, Surfer

You answered your own question.

Also Galactus off the top of my head.

Phantom Zone
Okay everyone, me included, let's get back on topic. Carver has been a good sport. Let's focus on Phantom Zone, I mean the thread topic. stick out tongue

Bbbbboring. Ok so do this mean I can open another Punisher vs DCU thread? shifty

Avlon

*cough* Eradicator *cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.