Superman runs the Gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Superman runs a gauntlet and if he wins he gets their powers/ weapon/time to master using them
he can only has two hands so you can pick what weapons he keeps when he cant hold anymore

Hawkgirl-mace
Beta Ray Bill- hammer
Captian Marvel-Billy- powers stack
Green Lantern- Guy- power ring
Classic Thor-hammer
Wonder Woman- sword/lasso/tiara/braclets/Gauntlets
Silver Surfer- power cosmic

and if he gets this far he must face

Thanos/ WWH/Onslaught

Raoul
if he gets billy's powers, does that remove any weakness to magic he might have?

it probably does, i just want to be sure...

Bouboumaster
He doesn't pass the last test, but the view of Superman with Power Cosmic / Mjorlnir and Stormbraker is pretty scary.

xJLxKing
He clear all of it. Superman using Mjorlnir for a stronger physical hit. Cosmic power for more damage(power ups). Gauntlets from Diana, Ring from guy(he has unlimited will power)(Stated) and his power stack will most definately destroy Thanos, and Onslaught(WWh is nothing)

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Raoul
if he gets billy's powers, does that remove any weakness to magic he might have?

it probably does, i just want to be sure...
idk i saw a scan where superman says shazam and becomes captian marvel so i would think that the weakness would be alot less

Raoul
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
idk i saw a scan where superman says shazam and becomes captian marvel so i would think that the weakness would be alot less

ok, well, imo, he beats the gauntlet, long as he handles BRB properly. after that. he's dual wielding and pwning left and right.

i would have worried about norrin, but with a gl ring, his willpower and that much magical weaponry and the strength and durability of both himself AND billy?

as for the end... i can see him beating both thanos and wwh well enough... maybe onslaught too...

Naija boy
Is this onslaught with franklin and and nate? If its supes may have a problem at the last one though he could potentially clear it.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Naija boy
Is this onslaught with franklin and and nate? If its supes may have a problem at the last one though he could potentially clear it.
yeah its onslaught with franklin and nate

Mindset
I don't seem him beating Onslaught.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't seem him beating Onslaught. You don't seem him?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I'm Bran
You don't seem him?

I actually lol'd to this one.

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
You don't seem him? You know I'm tired of you shit, this is the 3rd post of your trolling that I have reported.

Enjoy your ban *******.

I'm Bran
You know I'm tired of you shit, this is the 3rd post of your trolling that I have reported.

Enjoy your ban *******. Huh?

I was just saying that I seem Superman beating Onslaught.

Mindset
I wasn't serious.

I'm Bran
I wasn't serious. I seem what you did there.

Mindset
I seem you when you're sleeping.

Slaanesh
laughing

I'm Bran
I seem you when you're sleeping. *words*

seem

*words*

Naija boy
You know I'm tired of you shit, this is the 3rd post of your trolling that I have reported.

Enjoy your ban *******.

laughing rolling on floor laughing

iceman24567
He could clear it with those amps.

Placidity
A very important question is if the powers stack up. For example, when Supes gets Capt Marvel's powers, does his strength increase two fold (assuming they were equal in strength)?

Enyalus
Still don't see him taking out Onslaught. But everyone else? Yeah, they go down hard.

jalek moye
why is wwh even on the last team. he should have been one of the solo people, at the end he gets destroyed without anyeffort at all

AlmightyKfish
If he can beat BRB he can probably clear it, apart from maybe Onslaught.

Dual wielding Mjolnir & Stormbreaker, a GL ring and the PC, as well as the stacking of him and Billy? That's one tough cookie.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by jalek moye
why is wwh even on the last team. he should have been one of the solo people, at the end he gets destroyed without anyeffort at all

I was pretty much thinking that same thing.

Sasaraixx
He just might clear it. BRB would be his toughest test in the preliminary gauntlet and WW would give him a fight (I'm assuming she's wearing all of that gear. If not then she's toast)

The "two hand restriction" really is a moot point because he can equip most of these weapons simultaneously. He'll definitely keep Mjolnir, has a power ring on one finger and still equips the bracelets, giving him the Aegis effect. Then you give him Billy's powers on top of his own, and multiply THAT by 10 when he puts on the Gauntlets. Not that he would even need it, but he could attach the lasso to his waist the same way Diana does. And on top of all that, he gets the power cosmic.

He may or may not beat Onslaught, but that Supes is one bad mofo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
He may or may not beat Onslaught, but that Supes is one bad mofo.

Definitely. Hell, when he had Cap's shield and Mjolnir I was like, "OMGthatssoawesome!"

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Definitely. Hell, when he had Cap's shield and Mjolnir I was like, "OMGthatssoawesome!"
Hell ye! That one of the most coolest pictures of Superman

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hell ye! That one of the most coolest pictures of Superman

Second only to Superman crossdressing.

(Ask Avlon for the pic.)

KuRuPT Thanosi
I really can't see him beating Thanos and Onslaught combined. I would give him a not easy majority over Thanos alone because of all those upgrades. I can see that but both no way no how. However, the initial gauntlet I can see him clearing pretty easily.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
If he can beat BRB he can probably clear it, apart from maybe Onslaught.

Dual wielding Mjolnir & Stormbreaker, a GL ring and the PC, as well as the stacking of him and Billy? That's one tough cookie.
wouldnt the sword be more usefull than another hammer? and couldnt he use the gl ring so he could have another set of arms? idk i think once he has the mace he could take brb and once he has stormbreaker its easy till the final battle but i think he could take it

tsscls
Given the rules?
Clears it easy.

horrorwolf
Gets stomped by Onslaught, if its Franklin Richards version. Otherwise Clark clears this.

tsscls
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Gets stomped by Onslaught, if its Franklin Richards version. Otherwise Clark clears this.

Thanos/ WWH/Onslaught

Superman with 2 Mjolinars+a GL ring+Capt. Marvel's, Thors, Beta Ray Bill's, Wonder Woman's, Silver Surfer's, and WW Hulks powers. Add to that Thanos' powerset? He might have a chance against the LT or Spectre IMO. Onslaught goes down easy, no matter the version.

Mindset
Originally posted by tsscls

Thanos/ WWH/Onslaught

Superman with 2 Mjolinars+a GL ring+Capt. Marvel's, Thors, Beta Ray Bill's, Wonder Woman's, Silver Surfer's, and WW Hulks powers. Add to that Thanos' powerset? He might have a chance against the LT or Spectre IMO. Onslaught goes down easy, no matter the version. facepalm

Naija boy

Thanos/ WWH/Onslaught

Superman with 2 Mjolinars+a GL ring+Capt. Marvel's, Thors, Beta Ray Bill's, Wonder Woman's, Silver Surfer's, and WW Hulks powers. Add to that Thanos' powerset? He might have a chance against the LT or Spectre IMO. Onslaught goes down easy, no matter the version.

Wait so basically u think that thor, beta ray bill, wonderwoman, silver surfer, WW hulk, captain marvel, green lantern and superman have a chance against LT?

SumOfAllFear

Thanos/ WWH/Onslaught

no he has to face them all at once

tsscls
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wait so basically u think that thor, beta ray bill, wonderwoman, silver surfer, WW hulk, captain marvel, green lantern and superman have a chance against LT?

I think that Superman, exponentially expanding his powerset and knowledge throughout this specific contest and; in addition to the mystic artifacts that the contest guarantees with each sucessive victory, has a better than average chance of giving either one of these two a run for their money.
It's just MO.
Don't get all crazy about it.

Slaanesh
LT won't even register him as a threat..

TricksterPriest
The main point though, is that Superman is now an unholy amalgam of powers. He's easily skyfather with that powerset.

Unless Onslaught is free from CIS and we're using the "Full power" Onslaught theoretically possibly by his powerset, then Clark is going to steamroll them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.