Galen Marek (Jedi) vs Lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Lightsaber
Force
All Out

*Galen Marek was exceptionally strong in the Force, and had the potential to be one of the most powerful Force Adepts to have ever lived. The fact that Marek was able to defeat Jedi Master Shaak Ti and Sith Lord Darth Vader in lightsaber and Force duels demonstrate his superior abilities. Galen's skill with the lightsaber was also great enough for him to defeat all of PROXY's training programs replicating legendary duelists such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Maul. Due to his instruction under Darth Vader, Marek was highly proficient in using Force Grip, Sith lightning, and Force-enhanced acrobatics, as well as being a master in the field of lightsaber combat. Marek's proficiency with Force Grip was such that he was able to, at great personal effort, redirect a free-falling Star Destroyer just enough so that it missed killing him. Despite his considerable abilities with those combative powers, however, Marek had great difficulty with voluntary Farsight until his eventual conversion to the light. In lightsaber combat, Marek preferred the unorthodox Shien style as well as the Soresu and Juyo forms.
Information: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galen_Marek

Lord Lucien
1. Lumiya, as far as I know Galen has no experience with a whip.
2. Galen, duh.
3. Galen, duh.

Darth Truculent
I believe you are right Lucien. If Galen feels that he's beginning to lose the fight, then he would use his superiority in the Force to overwhelm her. I'm not sure, but could Lumiya summon FL or able to use FR?

Lord Lucien
The talk around the water cooler suggests Lumiya's not that great with Force powers. And it's possible her numerous cybernetic body parts could be screwed over by Lightning.

Darth Truculent
I think Lumiya was more along the lines of a lightwhip master. Her command of the Force wasn't all that great. Sure she was a geniues at manipulation and persuation, but Lucien you are right - she really had little Force mastery.

Lethal Rogue
1. idk
2. Galen
3. Galen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.