The 'True' Enemy In Marvel Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onigami79
I write this topic 'coz the 'true' enemy means the strongest villain which can bring the most serious threat for the human kind. The superhero's power is no match for the 'true' enemy's. Well, it seems bad ! The example is :
- Spider-Man : Venom
Actually I'll put Carnage's name in my 'true' enemy list. But after I finished Spider-Man Web Of Shadows in PS2 version which my final boss is Venom with monstrous Hydra form !!! , I wonder if his power is equal to or can surpass Carnage's. I know the fact that Carnage was the spawn of Venom so my opinion is this monstrous form must surpass Carnage due to the reference about Carnage in Spider-Man Unlimited series which has horns on his shoulders. Venom's monstrous form has about 8 or 9 heads with horns on each neck ( In PS2 version and in Wii version it has 5 heads ). This form was the development of the speedy growth manipulated by someone for any purpose ( I don't know what purpose is ).
- X-Men : Dark Phoenix, Apocalypse ( giant form ), but I was confused about Onslaught so should I put it ?
- Fantastic Four : Galactus , due to his huge form and his special power.
- Ghost Rider : Should I put either Mephisto or Blackheart in my list ?

Kazenji
What the hell does this have to do with comic book movies ?

roughrider
Wrong forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.