ROTS Sidious vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Force
Sabers
All Out

Darth Sexy
Sidious in all 3. However, the saber duel would be extremely close.

Darth Truculent
Not sure about the sabers cause I haven't seen or read about his skill with a blade, but still Sidious on top - by miles.

Fan Skywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Not sure about the sabers cause I haven't seen or read about his skill with a blade, but still Sidious on top - by miles.

You sure it would be by miles, with Caedus being stronger then Vader who was 80% of a tougher Sidious. I am disposed to think Caedus might win, but either way it looks like it would be close.

Darth Truculent
Sidious was the most powerful Sith in history and Caedus's knowledge of Sith powers was extremely limited. He wasn't a true Sith Lord - Lumiya was little more than a water-downed Emperor's Hand and she was his Master. Sidious had over 20 years of Sith and dark side training and had access to Sith holocrons which gave him power that Caedus couldn't even dream of.

Sidious's mastery of the Force was also stronger than Caedus. Just because he's was stronger than Anakin/Vader, doesn't mean he has more mastery of the Force. If you have more questions, ask Gideon about mastery of the Force. He's more knowledgable in that department than I am.

Elite Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.