Killers:- Human. This is annoying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
I dont know why but this song really pisses me off, that bad in fact I have to change radio channel if its being played.

The main reason being the chorus grammatical error "are we humans or are we Dancer"

Am I the only one or does it annoy other people.?

Bicnarok
n6r4KT8-VX0

RedAlertv2
I dont listen to the radio very often so songs like this dont really have a chance to get on my nerves.

Victor Von Doom
That line is a quote. I don't really understand the appeal of The Killers.

Bardock42
I don't really mind this song. It does get stuck in my mind at times when I hear it on the radio, though.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I dont know why but this song really pisses me off, that bad in fact I have to change radio channel if its being played.

The main reason being the chorus grammatical error "are we humans or are we Dancer"

Every time I hear this song, I point out to everyone how horrible that grammatical error is, and they all scoff at me. sad

I believe it's "Are we Human, or are we Dancer."

But you've still made my day XD

Victor Von Doom
It's not a grammatical error, it's inspired by a quote. The sense is as intended.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Brandon Flowers said it was inspired by a Hunter S quote "We're raising a generation of dancers".

So at least the inspiration was good.

Victor Von Doom
Unlike the lyric, song or band.

Eon Blue
I don't mind the song nor do I mind the Killers; in fact I rather enjoy them.

mr.smiley
Their one of my favorite bands to come around in the past few years.
They remind me of The Cars mixed with Tony Carey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.