Insane Genis-Vell vs The Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialbodies
Well I have just sparked an interest in the character Genis-Vell and wanted to know if his dark side could stack up against Jean Grey's.

psycho gundam
i want to say dark phoenix but .....

Anti-Monitor
Ummmm......DP.....shifty

starlock
Dark Phoenix for the win

Enyalus
A being who feeds on stars for their power versus someone who can control starlight...

I'm going with Genis for a 6-7/10 majority.

Anti-Monitor
Control matter on an atomic level.
Energy manipulator.
Manipulate Time
Manipulate Reality

Dont think Genis can do these, while Phoenix can.

Mindset
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Energy manipulator.
Manipulate Time
Manipulate Reality

Dont think Genis can do these, while Phoenix can. He can.

Originally posted by Enyalus
A being who feeds on stars for their power versus someone who can control starlight...

I'm going with Genis for a 6-7/10 majority. OMG YOU FANBOY!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Energy manipulator.
Manipulate Time
Manipulate Reality

Dont think Genis can do these, while Phoenix can.

Genis can control all forms of energy, including chronal energy to manipulate time. I'd need to think about the other two....I know he can transmute spirits into photonic energy (whatever you classify spirits as, either matter or etherial energy)

I'm revamping the Genis respect thread either tonight or tomorrow (I have all the scans I want to use, just a bit constricted for him.) Stop by when its completed.

He also draws his power from two unlimited power sources and killed Multi-Eternity (ending the entire Marvel Universe) after Entropy bound him.

Food for thought.

Naija boy
Genis can control all forms of energy, including chronal energy to manipulate time. I'd need to think about the other two....I know he can transmute spirits into photonic energy (whatever you classify spirits as, either matter or etherial energy)

I'm revamping the Genis respect thread either tonight or tomorrow (I have all the scans I want to use, just a bit constricted for him.) Stop by when its completed.

He also draws his power from two unlimited power sources and killed Multi-Eternity (ending the entire Marvel Universe) after Entropy bound him.

Food for thought.

What issue did he transmute the spirits?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
What issue did he transmute the spirits?

CM #33 or 34...He transmutes the Magus into photonic energy and then blasts him across the galaxy.

I'll have the scans up later. I get off work early. big grin

Naija boy
CM #33 or 34...He transmutes the Magus into photonic energy and then blasts him across the galaxy.

I'll have the scans up later. I get off work early. big grin

Hmmm, For some reason i never noticed that feat. quite impressive

Enyalus
Hmmm, For some reason i never noticed that feat. quite impressive

Yeah. Magus was drawn really badass during that arc. In the next series (when Genis goes insane) and Magus makes his reappearance, he doesn't look as cool IMO. Good storylines in both instances, though.

leonheartmm
yea, but i really thought it was PIS how helmut zemo with the moonstones and darkman's power was able to stop genis. i mean really, the dude was having nightmares anout ripping through eternity with his photonic energy, not to mention that he has the single most powerful cosmic awareness in all of marvel.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yea, but i really thought it was PIS how helmut zemo with the moonstones and darkman's power was able to stop genis. i mean really, the dude was having nightmares anout ripping through eternity with his photonic energy, not to mention that he has the single most powerful cosmic awareness in all of marvel.

That's Photon. wink

And Songbird said that Zemo could barely hold his own against Genis, during the battle...and she was there and watching it, so, it isn't really a low showing.

Naija boy
Yeah. Magus was drawn really badass during that arc. In the next series (when Genis goes insane) and Magus makes his reappearance, he doesn't look as cool IMO. Good storylines in both instances, though.

Too true. I thought that his depiction in v4 was a little gay.

leonheartmm
no no, i know its photon, but really, its still genis, and his cosmic awareness WAS warning him that he was going to literally blast eternity apart with his photonic energy in EVERY version of the future that had him in it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no no, i know its photon, but really, its still genis, and his cosmic awareness WAS warning him that he was going to literally blast eternity apart with his photonic energy in EVERY version of the future that had him in it.

No doubt, Genis was still badass as Photon. Actually, if you consider it, what Genis was doing while in his final version of Photon (there are two different versions) was much like the entropy rifts at the beginning and end of time during DC's Zero Hour. Genis' every breath was destroying what was and what will be, because he was composed of energies from the Big Bang and Entropy.

...But like I said, that's Photon. And the version here is Insane Genis. And their powers work slightly differently, so its not fair to bring it up in a forum fight.

Galan007
DP destroyed a universe under her own power in a 'What If'. She clearly takes this. ermm

celestialdemon
Insane Genis-Vell takes it. He has better feats than DP.

RSSR
DP's telepathy is what gives her the edge here. She cures his insanity and regresses his mental stability to that of an infant.

celestialbodies
So where would you rank Insane Genis Vell, as a universal being?
Also me and a friend of mind were discussing this he said feats wise Genis-Vell is above Dark Phoenix but to be fair. Her eating a star and destroying a solar system is atleast in my eyes comparable to when galactus devours a planet. Except more destructive I mean when people use feats when addressing Dark phoenix that really doesn't make sense she was only hungry when she did that. Anyways I thought she was atleast a universal threat.

Enyalus
Originally posted by RSSR
DP's telepathy is what gives her the edge here. She cures his insanity and regresses his mental stability to that of an infant.

Genis is TP-proof....unless you take him to N-th space.

Originally posted by celestialbodies
So where would you rank Insane Genis Vell, as a universal being?
Also me and a friend of mind were discussing this he said feats wise Genis-Vell is above Dark Phoenix but to be fair. Her eating a star and destroying a solar system is atleast in my eyes comparable to when galactus devours a planet. Except more destructive I mean when people use feats when addressing Dark phoenix that really doesn't make sense she was only hungry when she did that. Anyways I thought she was atleast a universal threat.

Genis one-shots skyfathers with his pistol. That's really all you need to know.

Mindset
Originally posted by RSSR
DP's telepathy is what gives her the edge here. She cures his insanity and regresses his mental stability to that of an infant. Are you aware of how he became insane?

Even if her telepathy were to work on him I don't even know what she could do.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Even if her telepathy were to work on him I don't even know what she could do. Well, Phoenix (Rachael) was able to overload the Beyonder by giving him "all that she had ever experienced - the totality of life in all it's forms, all it's infinite glory." So if an 'attack' like that was able to drop Beyonder himself to the ground, surely it would have an enormous impact on Genis.

Granted, there's no solid proof that DP could accomplish the same feat... I'ze just throwing that idea out there, is all. *shrug*

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, Phoenix (Rachael) was able to overload the Beyonder by giving him "all that she had ever experienced - the totality of life in all it's forms, all it's infinite glory." So if an 'attack' like that was able to drop Beyonder himself to the ground, surely it would have an enormous impact on Genis.

Granted, there's no solid proof that DP could accomplish the same feat... I'ze just throwing that idea out there, is all. *shrug* I meant I don't know what she would do to cure his insanity.

The reason he went insane in the first place is he saw every eventuality that would occur from any/every action that he took. Sounds kind of similar.

Galan007
The reason he went insane in the first place is he saw every eventuality that would occur from any/every action that he took. Sounds kind of similar. I don't think it's similiar at all to what Rach did to Beyonder... but that's just me.

Mindset
Well in the comic they describe Cosmic Awareness as the ability to see creation in it's entirety. Genis was no longer able to control this ability.

Galan007
Well in the comic they describe Cosmic Awareness as the ability to see creation in it's entirety. Genis was no longer able to control this ability. Right.

And while I know insane Genis could see everything throughout creation in an uncontrollable manner, I never got the impression that all of this 'information' (infinity) flooded into him simultaneously (as was the case with Beyonder.) Could be wrong though, I haven't read CM in a while.

Mindset
Seemed they were trying to portray it hit him all at once to me, which is why he went insane. I don't see what the problem would have been if this didn't all happen instantly.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001019.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001020.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001021.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001022.jpg

Galan007
Seemed they were trying to portray it hit him all at once to me, which is why he went insane. I don't see what the problem would have been if this didn't all happen instantly.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001019.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001020.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001021.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001022.jpg It always seemed to me that viewing one character's eventuality is the catalyst which made Genis go looney. Now imagine what would have happened had the 'information' from every living thing throughout creation (starting from the big bang) flooded into Genis' mind, simultaneously.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2nherzc.jpg

Mindset
Seeing one character's eventuality made Genis go looney. Now imagine what would have happened had the 'information' from every living thing throughout creation (from big bang to omega point) flooded into Genis' mind, simultaneously.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2nherzc.jpg Uh, no, it wasn't one character that made him go insane. confused That was just the start of it, he wasn't insane yet.

This is when it happened, when he started talking about all the different events happening all over the universe and all the different possible futures that can occur from these events: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001021.jpg

I'm Bran
ownage

Galan007
Uh, no, it wasn't one character that made him go insane. confused That was just the start of it, he wasn't insane yet.

This is when it happened, when he started talking about all the different events happening all over the universe and all the different possible futures that can occur from these events: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelVol4001021.jpg Which still doesn't equate to everything hitting him at once. You're only talking about a few random events in these scans, not "the totality of life in all it's forms, all it's infinite glory."

Mindset
Which still doesn't equate to everything hitting him at once. You're only talking about a few random events in these scans, not "the totality of life in all it's forms, all it's infinite glory." I'm sorry they didn't write a whole comic where he names every event he sees, but it's pretty obvious what they were trying to portray.

Maybe they should have had the narrator throw in some infinities in there.

Galan007
I'm sorry they didn't write a whole comic where he names every event he sees, but it's pretty obvious what they were trying to portray.

Maybe they should have had the narrator throw in some infinities in there. I'm just saying that the scans you posted certainly don't portray everything (in the literal sense) hitting Genis at once. Him talking about few random events just isn't enough for me.

Don't be a sour puss. uhuh

Mindset
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd98/bubs8888/funny.jpg

Galan007
http://i38.tinypic.com/deberl.jpg

celestialdemon
I don't think it's similiar at all to what Rach did to Beyonder... but that's just me.

What did Rachel do to the Beyonder? Every instance I've seen of them she did nothing that he didn't want done to him.

Scans please?

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What did Rachel do to the Beyonder? Every instance I've seen of them she did nothing that he didn't want done to him.

Scans please? Yeah, it's not like the event I mentioned had a lasting effect on Beyonder (as he was back to 'normal' in the very nexy page) - but it did overload him, even if only for a moment:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1194773_ph1.jpg

celestialdemon
Yeah, it's not like the event I mentioned had a lasting effect on Beyonder (as he was back to 'normal' in the very nexy page) - but it did overload him, even if only for a moment:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1194773_ph1.jpg

Cool. I doubt that would work on Genis, though. Seems like it worked on Beyonder because he didn't really know life the way mortals do. Genis knows. Plus, he was already filled with the Cosmic Awareness, so he already had all the knowledge Rachel overloaded Beyonder with.

Galan007
Plus, he was already filled with the Cosmic Awareness, so he already had all the knowledge Rachel overloaded Beyonder with. *See my recent argument*

Mr Master

It always seemed to me that viewing one character's eventuality
is the catalyst which made Genis go looney.
Genis went insane because he was seeing every eventuality simultaneously,
but couldn't be everywhere to stop every bad eventuality he saw.

Now imagine what would have happened had the 'information' from every living thing throughout creation (starting from the big bang) flooded into Genis' mind, simultaneously.
Nothing would happen, since that's his character set while insane.

Btw, Rachel's moment dealt with the present prime Universe,
not since the big bang.

Cool. I doubt that would work on Genis, though.
It wouldn't,
starting with the fact that this isn't a Beyonder empowered Rachel,
but instead just Dark Phoenix under it's own power,
not ridiculously amped like Beyonder personally made Rachel.

Seems like it worked on Beyonder
because he didn't really know life the way mortals do.

Genis knows.
thumb up

Plus, he was already filled with the Cosmic Awareness,
so he already had all the knowledge Rachel overloaded Beyonder with.
Correct.

Genis' awareness made him one with all creation,
he saw the past/present/future simultaneously,
the run clearly defines this.

Still, this Rachel moment is being taken out of context,
Rachel never attacked Beyonder,
and even what she did was only possible because of Beyonder himself,
so it's really a moot point anyway
since this thread doesn't concern a Beyonder empowered Rachel like in SSII.

guy222
IG wins

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Genis' awareness made him one with all creation,
he saw the past/present/future simultaneously,
the run clearly defines this. Scans, then?

Still, this Rachel moment is being taken out of context,
Rachel never attacked Beyonder,
and even what she did was only possible because of Beyonder himself,
so it's really a moot point anyway
since this thread doesn't concern a Beyonder empowered Rachel like in SSII. Rachel sent Beyonder his power back + "far, far more." It seemed to be that added power which overwhelmed him. At any rate, I know you will never agree where Beyonder is concerned, so I am not going to partake in this part of the debate anymore (as it will irrevocably turn into a pages-spanning Beyonder thread thumb down.)

Anti-Monitor
Edit.

Enyalus
Scans, then?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Captain%20Marvel/th_CA_explained6.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Captain%20Marvel/th_CA_explained7.jpg

He sees all of creation, and all possibilities unto infinity.

Galan007
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Captain%20Marvel/th_CA_explained6.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Captain%20Marvel/th_CA_explained7.jpg

He sees all of creation, and all possibilities unto infinity. I think you guys are kind of misunderstanding what I'm saying. I know full well that Genis can see all of creation. But what I've yet to see is proof of every single thing hitting Genis simultaneously - instead of him speaking on the possibilities of a few random happenings.

Naija boy

Rachel sent Beyonder his power back + "far, far more." It seemed to be that added power which overwhelmed him. At any rate, I know you will never agree where Beyonder is concerned, so I am not going to partake in this part of the debate anymore (as it will irrevocably turn into a pages-spanning Beyonder thread thumb down.)

Actually from the scan, its clear that what overwhelmed him was not the phoenixes power itself but rather all that she had experienced. So instead of the beyonder taking back his power alone, he took back his power and the wealth of human experiences and feelings. the "far far more" is referring to those experiences. Just saying.

Galan007
Actually from the scan, its clear that what overwhelmed him was not the phoenixes power itself but rather all that she had experienced. Which relates much more to her own power - rather than the added power Beyonder gave her in the previous issue.

Naija boy
Which relates much more to her own power - rather than the added power Beyonder gave her in the previous issue.

Well is the phoenixes "power" the totality of life and human experience? ( If it is then i see ur point but i dont really know that much about phoenix) because thats what seemingly overwhelmed him. I mean was it a deliberate attack she performed? or something that the beyonder just got as well while taking his powers back. I think that will determine whether it is a valid tactic against genis.

Galan007
Well is the phoenixes "power" the totality of life and human experience? ( If it is then i see ur point but i dont really know that much about phoenix) because thats what seemingly overwhelmed him.

I mean was it a deliberate attack she performed? or something that the beyonder just got as well while taking his powers back. I think that will determine whether it is a valid tactic against genis. 1.) Phoenix is the proverbial 'spark of creation', and I'm pretty sure having access to the 'totality of life' is part of her powerset.
2.) It was intentional on her part.

But Like I said before, there's no solid proof DP would be able to replicate that feat. I just threw it out there because I personally feel that an 'attack' like that would be one of the only ways to affect Genis' mind.

Naija boy
1.) Phoenix is the proverbial 'spark of creation', and I'm pretty sure having access to the 'totality of life' is part of her powerset.
2.) It was intentional on her part.

But Like I said before, there's no solid proof DP would be able to replicate that feat. I just threw it out there because I personally feel that an 'attack' like that would be one of the only ways to affect Genis' mind.

Fair enough.

Enyalus
I think you guys are kind of misunderstanding what I'm saying. I know full well that Genis can see all of creation. But what I've yet to see is proof of every single thing hitting Genis simultaneously - instead of him speaking on the possibilities of a few random happenings.

I'm definitely either misunderstanding what you're saying. That, or you didn't actually read the scans I put up. stick out tongue And I'd prefer not to think such a terrible thought. Quote from the second scan:

"The universe ...it's twisting and folding endlessly back on itself, and all things are possible. It's the gargantuan tapestry, and I can see all the threads! And every thread that I pull on, I can see all the ways it affects other threads, unto infinity, and --"

So...?

Galan007
I'm definitely either misunderstanding what you're saying. That, or you didn't actually read the scans I put up. stick out tongue And I'd prefer not to think such a terrible thought. Quote from the second scan:

"The universe ...it's twisting and folding endlessly back on itself, and all things are possible. It's the gargantuan tapestry, and I can see all the threads! And every thread that I pull on, I can see all the ways it affects other threads, unto infinity, and --"

So...? So like I said (and never argued,) Genis has the ability to see everything - but everything he has the ability to see doesn't flood into his mind at once. The only way it would is if Genis pulled on all of those 'threads' simultaneously.

Enyalus
So like I said (and never argued,) Genis has the ability to see everything - but everything he has the ability to see doesn't flood into his mind at once. The only way it would is if Genis pulled on all of those 'threads' simultaneously.

Well um, he says he can see all the threads. And Moondragon says CA is like having a radio that's tuned to infinite multiverses. I assumed that, for the most part, it was all at once. If it wasn't, how does he actually know that he can see all of them? Infinity is a lot to sort through unless you can see all of them simultaneously.

I dunno for sure.

iceman24567
Dark Pheonix has my vote.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dark Pheonix has my vote.

It's possible. But 'Dark Phoenix' has more power.

stick out tongue

Galan007
Well um, he says he can see all the threads. And Moondragon says CA is like having a radio that's tuned to infinite multiverses. I assumed that, for the most part, it was all at once. If it wasn't, how does he actually know that he can see all of them? Infinity is a lot to sort through unless you can see all of them simultaneously.

I dunno for sure. It seems like Genis knows there are an infinite amount of threads/probabilities, but it doesn't seem like he can see where every single one goes, unless that particular thread is in some way 'pulled'.

But I, like you, don't know for sure.

Enyalus
It seems like Genis knows there are an infinite amount of threads/probabilities, but it doesn't seem like he can see where every single one goes, unless that particular thread is in some way 'pulled'.

But I, like you, don't know for sure.

I'm still working on the respect thread. 476 images so far (some of which are repeated.) Kinda gets cluttered looking for stuff in Photobucket. sad

Galan007
I'm still working on the respect thread. 476 images so far (some of which are repeated.) Kinda gets cluttered looking for stuff in Photobucket. sad Cool.

Like I first said, infinity (in the true sense) may very well hit Genis all at once. But from what I've seen here, it doesn't seem like that's the case (and I'm WAY too lazy to go searching through my CM stuff lol.)

catwhiskers42
wacko

KGBeast
laughing

Mr Master

Scans, then?
They were posted in the previous page.

I could flood the page with more proof,
but those scans are suffice imo.

Rachel sent Beyonder his power back + "far, far more."

It seemed to be that added power which overwhelmed him.
You mean Rachel's added power?

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1700/pfvsb1xg8.th.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6880/pfvsb2xe4.th.jpg

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7213/beyondervsrachelds6.th.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4237/beyondervsrachel2kf1.th.jpg

Rachel attacked Beyonder with all the power she could muster,
and Beyonder didn't even flinch.

Beyonder withstands another Full frontal assault.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5579/pfvsb4xi6.th.jpg

Beyonder: "does that outburst make you feel better"...lol

I think we can agree,
it was definitely not Rachel's "added power."

At any rate, I know you will never agree where Beyonder is concerned,
so I am not going to partake in this part of the debate anymore
(as it will irrevocably turn into a pages-spanning Beyonder thread thumb down.)
I will surely never agree to any Marvel related info that's untrue, or incorrect. thumb up

Mr Master
Anyhow,
Rachel hurting or even attacking Beyonder in the other scene is a huge misconception.

======================================

While Rachel was wielding the power Beyonder himself gave her:

http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/9738/rachelcankillbdi2.th.jpg

Rachel was able to touch the life of every common being in the universe,
their desires, their pains, their dreams ect.

When Beyonder took back the power he gave Rachel,
she threw back at him the experiences of every common being in the universe,
Beyonder was overwhelmed because he experienced every single individual life simultaneously,
he had no idea common folk could be so precious.

Again, she was able to do this because it was HIS Power she was using.

......................................................................................

Mr Master
The on panel proof:

......................................................................................

Rachel (Beyonder empowered) touches every common being in the Universe:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1197744_r1.jpg

You can read them completely but this excerpt from those scans says it all:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1051/r3rd0.th.jpg

"She touches everyone, she experiences their dreams,
their yearnings, their terrors,
all they were and are and hope to be,
the totality of their beings"

Rachel also freaks out from the experience, but Storm is there to console her:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9595/uxm203page15ju0.th.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/562/r4qo4.th.jpg

Rachel was never able to hurt Beyonder physically in any way shape or form:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3906/r5cl9.th.jpg

"You are what you are solely because I will it"

This is when Beyonder takes his power back:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6935/r7qd1.th.jpg

"He sought power --- but this is far more --
All that Phoenix experienced
the totality of Life, in all its forms"

WHAT is it that he CAN'T BEAR?

More Power? NO.

"All that Phoenix EXPERIENCED,
the Totality of Life, in ALL its Forms, all it's infinite glory, is now his"

Beyonder was Reality and more,
but he never took the time to notice how precious Human Life is,
after all, if Eternity is a microbe to him, imagine Humans.

This is why he says, "Why did it take so long, to finally learn"

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5702/r5qf4.th.jpg

Beyonder was overwhelmed by the preciousness of Mortality
What Rachel had just collected from every individual.

Which is why Storm says:

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6127/why9kl4.th.jpg

"We each have our little lives, our destinies, our unique paths to walk"

Beyonder even appreciated learning of the preciousness of individual life:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1197745_r2.jpg

"Thank you for what you have shown me this night,
it is strange --- but I find myself envying your ... Humanity"

======================================

Did I mention?

This is all concerning Beyonder after he self-imposed limitations on himself.

Enyalus
Jesus.

I don't ever want to be on the wrong side of a Beyonder debate involving Mr. Master. Dude has everything on him, it seems like. no expression

Mindset
Lol, have you seen the Thanos w/ HOTU vs. Beyonder thread?

Enyalus
Lol, have you seen the Thanos w/ HOTU vs. Beyonder thread?

No. But from the "Thanos w/HOTU vs. The Presence" thread I can see him going sophist and arguing for both sides. That'd be fun.

iceman24567
Scans, then?

Rachel sent Beyonder his power back + "far, far more." It seemed to be that added power which overwhelmed him. At any rate, I know you will never agree where Beyonder is concerned, so I am not going to partake in this part of the debate anymore (as it will irrevocably turn into a pages-spanning Beyonder thread thumb down.) You would be correct thanks thumb down

catwhiskers42
masters is pwning jr. mod galan!!! LOL

~whiskers

Pluck
jr. mod?

what does THAT mean?

messed

Enyalus
Originally posted by catwhiskers42
masters is pwning jr. mod galan!!! LOL

~whiskers

Not even close. Galan's a senior administrator, actually. This is just his sock account, 'cause he's so cool he wanted to be thought of as one of the 'guys.'

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
You would be correct thanks thumb down Yeah, I didn't even read his posts. They're more annoying/off topic, than anything.

Not even close. Galan's a senior administrator, actually. This is just his sock account, 'cause he's so cool he wanted to be thought of as one of the 'guys.' Yeeesssss.... Now bow to me, damnit! hitlershakefist

stick out tongue

leonheartmm
GENIS was said to be an omniversal telepath on panel.

Mr Master

Yeah, I didn't even read his posts. They're more annoying/off topic, than anything.
awebis

ka danita nama kuya ipokipa ro tamilina codo wu miei ene cooko.

Galan007
awebis

ka danita nama kuya ipokipa ro tamilina codo wu miei ene cooko. I don't speak Chinese. crackers

Mr Master

I don't speak Chinese.
Neither do I. hi5

Galan007
Neither do I. hi5 Well then... I'm a little confused by your tactics, tbh.

mmm

Mr Master

Well then... I'm a little confused by your tactics, tbh.

The element of surprise can be sour as an illegal inhale,
or sweet like a pair of titis that'll make you stand up & beg for butter milk. laughing out loud

Enyalus
or sweet like a pair of titis that'll make you stand up & beg for butter milk. laughing out loud

I swear I've seen that on a fortune cookie somewhere.

Galan007
or sweet like a pair of titis that'll make you stand up & beg for butter milk. laughing out loud Mr M = spliff

thumb up

Mr Master
stoned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.