Calling all 24 Fans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
Which 24 characters should be brought back...now that tony almeda is back...what other cast members do you want to see resurrected??

jaden101
I want to see the 24 thread resurrected. ohnowait

jinXed by JaNx
I used to be a 24 fan but you can't tell the same story every season, you just can't.

Personally, i would like to see Jack get killed and then cloned. After he is brought back as a clone he then becomes a terrorists. The baddest ass terrorist anyone has ever seen. A terrorist so unpredictable and ruthless, no one can stop him. The only possibility they have at stoping evil Jack Bauer is by making another JAck Bauer clone to send after the evil Jack Bauer, but will this clone prove to be a good guy or just another bad bauer?

See, if watch that shit. I'm sick of the run of the mill crap. "jack, the terrorists got your daughter and they are going to blow up a city...,stop them."

Oh and have you ever noticed. No matter how many times Jack Bauer saves the god damn day. No matter how many times he brings in the bad guys and stops a catastrophic attack. Sometime during the season he is always thought to be a rogue agent. I mean, really dude. The writers really need to stop that shit. You can't have the one guy who has saved millions of lives countless times be targeted by the same people he works for as being a bad guy. That is just ridiculous. It worked the first time because it allowed to audience to grow an even tighter connection with jack but the second and third times, well that is just cheap and lazy writing.

justdecent
haha wow yea never thought about an extreme change of events such as the one you suggested...but that would be pretty cool now that I think about it...yea maybe they should make him stop saving the days so much...make it suffer a little makes it more interesting...

Quincy
I miss Michelle. She was a babe.

But I don't think that anybody else should be "resurrected"

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Quincy
I miss Michelle. She was a babe.

But I don't think that anybody else should be "resurrected"

I liked Michelle too. She'll be on LOST this season I believe.

idowhatiamtold

GrillingNemo

Quincy

DeVi| D0do
Sheri Palmer. No contest.

Smasandian
Keep Bauer, and get rid of everybody else.

Start completely new. I was hoping this season would but I'm sorely disappointed.

BruceSkywalker
I love 24 and will continue to watch each and every episode

How about they bring back The PREZ HIMSELF David Palmer

Placidity
Chase Edmunds was pretty cool.

Curtis Manning should be ressurected and tries to get some vengeance.

I'm just starting to watch season 4 right now, and man we need a topic of who needs to get killed. Erin Driscoll. Even though the character is now irrelevant, I would love season 7 to have her randomly come back and then shot in the head by Jack Bauer. Most annoying ***** ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.