Wolverine vs Spider-man (with a strength upgrade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wade Wilson
I actually believe that Spider-man without any ugrades can win in a fight with Wolverine 5/10, but I wanna hear your opinion on who would've won if Spider-man had a strength upgrade.

Spider-man is now strong enough to lift 50 tons, his speed and reflexes remain at the same level they were during the "back in black" stories, plus ORGANIC webbing.

So? What do you say.

Juk3n
Pete - always & forever <3

in a ghey way 2

Mindset
lol

Sin I AM
its not strength he needs its durability, and he still gets owned

Raoul
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
I actually believe that Spider-man without any ugrades can win in a fight with Wolverine 5/10, but I wanna hear your opinion on who would've won if Spider-man had a strength upgrade.

Spider-man is now strong enough to lift 50 tons, his speed and reflexes remain at the same level they were during the "back in black" stories, plus ORGANIC webbing.

So? What do you say.

wow.

StiltmanFTW
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1062/sniktme1.jpg

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Raoul
wow. Wow?

Wei Phoenix
Spider-Man every time.

Anti-Monitor
wow..... messed

Placidity
Wow . . .

(Why are we saying "wow" again?)

r0nm0n88
wait are you saying spidey lifts 50 tons now, or with the upgrade?

cmack
spiderman with the strength and agility would be too much for wolverine

KGBeast
Spiderman wins this.

Pluck
i'm not so sure. i mean, logan could take a couple hits. no durability upgrade, right?

KGBeast
maybe, but spider-man's webbing is something he could use to his advantage. Grab Wolverine by the ankles with it and toss him around like a cheap hooker. stick out tongue

Pluck
Originally posted by KGBeast
maybe, but spider-man's webbing is something he could use to his advantage. Grab Wolverine by the ankles with it and toss him around like a cheap hooker. stick out tongue laughing

true, logan has nothing to use as a ranged attack. maybe spidey wins.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1062/sniktme1.jpg

What a great scan.

Saving to Photobucket...

Rhinoceros
Organic webbing for the win.

Bentley
Now Spider-man needs upgrades to face Wolverine? Man, I bet people are convinced Wolvie beats Namor too.

Good job Jinzin, you've changed the forum!

Juk3n
Originally posted by Bentley
Now Spider-man needs upgrades to face Wolverine? Man, I bet people are convinced Wolvie beats Namor too.

Good job Jinzin, you've changed the forum!

No , he takes Wolverine without the stipulated upgrades too.

Arahan
Spiderman takes shit.

The only way he can win is to go to Mephisto and wish for it.
Seriously Spiderman died for me after One more day.

RIP Spiderman

Private Pion
What's the sound a metal skeleton makes when you twist the skull hard enough to spin the whole thing around the flesh and the skeleton are opposite to each other?

hunbu04
spiderman with strength upgrade will still lose to wolverine come on people keep saying that wolverine can defeat both the hulk and hercules who are both top of the curve in the strength class and have massive durability to survive a nuclear explosion from ground zero and if wolverine can get some win against them what hope does peter have

golem370
Spider-Man wraps Wolverine arms with webbing and his legs too and then he goes out to find 6 pieces of 5 inch thick rebar and wraps two around his legs two around is hands one around is arms and chest and 1 around his mouth. He takes Wolverine to the nearest cannon and charges people 5.00 a turn to shoting Wolverine out of the cannon.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/DSC06601.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman takes shit.

The only way he can win is to go to Mephisto and wish for it.
Seriously Spiderman died for me after One more day.

RIP Spiderman

QFT.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man wraps Wolverine arms with webbing and his legs too and then he goes out to find 6 pieces of 5 inch thick rebar and wraps two around his legs two around is hands one around is arms and chest and 1 around his mouth. He takes Wolverine to the nearest cannon and charges people 5.00 a turn to shoting Wolverine out of the cannon.

confused

Where the hell would Spider-Man find 5-inch thick rebar handy? Or a cannon for that matter?

laughing

golem370
Well if their fight in New York he could find it in new buildings be built or construction sites. I don't think it would be that hard. Circus for the cannon

Rhinoceros
Spider-man has organic webbing, right? So he'll just do what he did to Iron man and takes an easy majority.

Battlehammer
....................................yea becuases that instances dident shout pis or anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.