Onaga (with the invulnerability of the Kamidogu) vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
The Dragon King's powers are unaffected by the merging of the MK and DC realms, and both combatants, sorry, kombatants are capable of RAAAAAAAAGE mode. Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Onaga. Onaga is like the only MK villain that actually succeeded and got shit done. Onaga is my favorite MK villain.

Ridley_Prime
Same. smile

And just to make this match even more interesting.. Dark Khan has the ability to control the weakened kombatants who can't control the RAAAAGE within them (like Kitana, before Quan Chi freed her from Rage Mode with his sorcery), while Onaga retains his ability to revive the dead to do his bidding (this includes his Undefeatable Army and the MK characters he revived, such as Johnny Cage, Jax, and what not).

Onaga still wins, methinks.

ThunderGodEneru
Dark Khan merged two universes together by willing it.

He is also half Darkseid.

Onaga wishes he could be 1/1,000,000th that powerful.

Ridley_Prime
I was mainly going by this, but okay.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
All of DS's comic feats are null here. This is Dark Khan. If he was as good as Darkseid then he would've had a better plan than just hiding while everyone else kills each other.

ThunderGodEneru
Kay.

And Dark Khan has merged two universes.

He wins.

Ridley_Prime
Oh... I see what you're doing now. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.