29 Years Of Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
Well....On January 13, 1980...the spawn of Satan was born.....they called him, Matt.

I keed, I keed. No this is supposed to be all heart felt and what not so I'm going to do my best without repeating myself over and over again.

Well....I've known Matt for almost 5 years now and I must say it has been the best and worst 5 years of my life. We've been through good times and bad. We've had our ups and downs. But no matter what...we stuck together. I didnt matter what anybody said...we always somehow worked things out. I've met some wonderful people since I've known him and I wouldnt trade it for the world.
I've celebrated 3 birthdays with Matt and somehow........well..........he always ends up on top of me...ermm. Falling on me and stuff......what a hoot! Well this is the 4th birthday I will spend with him....and I'll make sure it happens again...wink stick out tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I AM VERY PROUD TO CALL YOU MY HUSBAND, THE FATHER OF MY CHILD AND MY BEST FRIEND!!! big grin big grin hug

Naz
Happy Birfday, Impy happybday

Röland
Happy Birthday Impediment! jam

Rogue Jedi
H-H-H-appy Birthday Mattie!!!! eek!

I love ya, ya sexy bastard heartbeat

Strangelove
Happy birthday Matt stick out tongue

MIŠT
Happy Birthday w00t

guy222
Happy Birthday Matt

Scythe
Happy Anniversary of your Birth, Matt.

BruceSkywalker
Happy Birthday Matt

Kosta
Happy Birthday, dude. All the best. Drink till till you're drunk, then drink some more. big grin

gefallen_engel
Happy Birthday!! _surprise_

Lord Knightfa11
happy bday.

BackFire
Happy Birthday big man.

Mairuzu
young man

Piggle Humsy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!

You gorgeous man eyes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Sharing/birthday_beer.jpg

awesome

The Grey Fox
Happy Birthday Impediment!

T.M
Happy Birthday Imp.

Impediment
blush2

Thanx, everyone.

Ms Chelle
Happy birthday Matt. Hope you have a great day and an even better year! happy

Selphie
yayyyyy for matttttttttttttttttttttttt! happy birthday! love ya!

Thoren
Happy Birthday Imp.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p266/RavenLeopard/Happy%20Birthday/CowboyAngelHappyBirthdayMatt.jpg

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/6572/img01995cw.jpg

Mywi
Happy Birthday Imp. jhappy

The Red
My birthday is next week. I'm getting birthday sex too. Woman know how to give the best presents. Happy Birthday.

Neo Darkhalen
Happy birthday Imp hope you have a great time, here's to a great mod on KMC.

the.kenzo
Happy birthday.

~Wålshy~
happy bday imp

Impediment
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it.

I might have to wait for the "birthday sex" since our kid is here with us during the week. We usually wait until she's at my mom & dad's house to have sex so we can get really loud.

Kayakat
Happy Birthday birthday

have a great day! dancing

ScarletSpeed
happy birthday mate big grin

The Red
Originally posted by Impediment
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it.

I might have to wait for the "birthday sex" since our kid is here with us during the week. We usually wait until she's at my mom & dad's house to have sex so we can get really loud. So, who is the screamer of the bunch? 313

Kelly_Bean
Bappy belated Hirthday.
Sorry for being late on posting. awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.