Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
Whats going on at the Denver Airport?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs&eurl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2vnxVIH_0&eurl

Some have said that the Denver Airport is to be one of the main command centers for the New World Order.

Nobody seems to want to talk about what in the World that mural is doing there in the first place.

I think this is a subject that should be discussed openly with many different people from all around America.

How come none of the news media has covered this mural? Or the opening of the airport and some of it's components?

Why the secrecy? Whats going on here.......

Robtard
New World Order = conspriracy forum/nonsense

Unless you mean that NWO wrestling nonsense, then I'm not sure whcih forum you should post in.

NuclearWinter
lol. You completely bypassed anything shown on the videos. And started mumbling about conspiracy forums.

There are many facts presented in these videos.

The term New World Order has been used by almost every President we have had for the past 25 years.

Don't try to pretend that the term is not well known by now.

NuclearWinter
And by "we" I do mean the United States of America.

Robtard
"The New World Order" is in fact a conspiracy theory, you dumb bastard, ergo this thread belongs in the conspriracy forum.

If you had made a thread based on religion and posted it here, I'd tell you it belonged in the religion forum.

Unless you mean this "new world order' is something akin to China becoming the dominant world super-power, Indian becoming a major player in manufacturing, the breaking of the EU etc., but that wouldn't make much sense considering your "Denver Airport" clause.

Heretic Smellin
I also heard that Heathrow is a reptilian command centre. There have been various sightings of iguanas wearing baggage handler's uniforms, yet this is all being kept quiet by the powers that be.

NuclearWinter
Again, you are dancing around what is contained within the videos. And you also made no reference to the fact that every American President within the last 25 years has used the term "New World Order". And they have used it more than once.

You cannot separate the two. One term "New World Order" is meant to be describing the same event. The same agenda. It is used by both Conspiracy theorists and United States Presidents alike.

NuclearWinter
You guys can talk about everything but what this thread is about all day long if you want. People can see what you are doing. But the minute you start talking about what the videos portray, the conversations will begin to make alot more sense.

Heretic Smellin
I don't plan on ever watching the videos.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Heretic Smellin
I don't plan on ever watching the videos.

Well then you just wasted a post because thats what the purpose of this thread is related to. You added nothing to it. Congradulations.

Try not to be too scared to watch them sometime or another though hey?

Heretic Smellin
Cheers.

I will try, but at the moment, I'm just too terrified. I may never think of charming Denver airport the same way again, that's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Well then you just wasted a post because thats what the purpose of this thread is related to. You added nothing to it. Congradulations.

Try not to be too scared to watch them sometime or another though hey?

exactly.good advice.yeah I have seen those pics there at that airport before.pretty eerie and sick stuff actually.I have also heard they have like a secret underground tunnel there under the airport as well.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
"The New World Order" is in fact a conspiracy theory, you dumb bastard,

I/B]

no you dumb bastard its an AGENDA.

where the conspiracy lies is how this elite manipulate events which bring the new world order closer to existence aka 9/11. thats a conspiracy theory.

Mr Parker
very true.

Bicnarok
Quite an interesting video set this.
All this symbolisms bothers me

I wonder if the artist who painted the murals had a free hand in what he painted, as artists tend to paint their own style from their own ideas. Or was he told or advised what to paint, or part of the conspiracy?

Why use symbolism, if this is what the video author claims it to be, then surely they would try to hide it not advertise it with sysmolism.

Robtard
Again, you are dancing around what is contained within the videos. And you also made no reference to the fact that every American President within the last 25 years has used the term "New World Order". And they have used it more than once.

You cannot separate the two. One term "New World Order" is meant to be describing the same event. The same agenda. It is used by both Conspiracy theorists and United States Presidents alike.

Listen, you dumb bastard, when a President says "new world order", they're not talking about the Illuminati, Babylonian Brotherhood or the Lizard Overlords; they're also not referencing a few all controlling rich people (aka the Jews) and their supposed schemes of manipulating that world governments to their needs.

They're talking about political shifts, like when the U.S.S.R. fell or India and Pakistan arming themselves with nuclear weapons. Things of that nature.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
no you dumb bastard its an AGENDA.

where the conspiracy lies is how this elite manipulate events which bring the new world order closer to existence aka 9/11. thats a conspiracy theory.

And that "agenda" is based on a conspiracy theory, you David Icke nob-polisher.

Bicnarok
Listen, you dumb bastard, .
you David Icke nob-polisher.

Thats not very nice is it (nob-polishersmile)

Hit a nerve have they?

NuclearWinter
Listen, you dumb bastard, when a President says "new world order", they're not talking about the Illuminati, Babylonian Brotherhood or the Lizard Overlords; they're also not referencing a few all controlling rich people (aka the Jews) and their supposed schemes of manipulating that world governments to their needs.

They're talking about political shifts, like when the U.S.S.R. fell or India and Pakistan arming themselves with nuclear weapons. Things of that nature.

Oh really? You seem so sure. I assume you have spoken to many of our Presidents then? George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr? I didn't realize that you guys had a fire side chat and that you asked them directly what they meant when they all said "New World Order".

Or maybe of your just full of shit. And maybe...you don't have a clue what they meant by that.

NuclearWinter
This one looks at other aspects of the Denver Airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylFovIPKw6U&eurl

NuclearWinter
This one talks more about the connection to freemasonry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcarThd3vNU&feature=related

NuclearWinter
Here's one on the underground train system at the Denver Airport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbHlaJ1axQ&feature=related

jaden101
Oh really? You seem so sure. I assume you have spoken to many of our Presidents then? George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr? I didn't realize that you guys had a fire side chat and that you asked them directly what they meant when they all said "New World Order".

Or maybe of your just full of shit. And maybe...you don't have a clue what they meant by that.

And maybe you dont either and so you're the one who needs to be quiet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order

NuclearWinter
07-16-94

A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.

Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.

Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.

Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver01.htm

Checked it out Deano. Very interesting.

NuclearWinter
The horse of death with the glowing red eyes on the way to the airport does strike me as a little odd. To say the least.

Heretic Smellin

How do you not understand that that works both ways? You've never had a chin wag with any president, ever - yet you're spouting this stuff like it's actual fact. What you're theorising is that there is a conspiracy within the government involving corruption and control by some kind of elite force, how on earth is that not a conspiracy theory?

Mr Parker
thats cause it is actual fact.thats exactly whats going on.There are books out on the new world order,where these secret meetings take place.I even have one where the author penetrated one of the meetings somehow and heard everything talked about.the pics taken there prove it.One of the photos shows clinton standing and talking with his long time buddy Bush at this meeting,another one shows these military men dressed in combat fatigues ordering him off the premises,pointing his finger at him when he tried to get in.His initial effort to get in he failed but later he succeeded and got to hear the stuff talked about behind closed doors that you never hear the corporate controlled media talk about.

Captain REX
http://www.westword.com/2007-08-30/news/dia-conspiracies-take-off/full

The artist says himself that the conspiracy theorists are full of crap.

Deano
wow. he sounds great

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Captain REX
http://www.westword.com/2007-08-30/news/dia-conspiracies-take-off/full

The artist says himself that the conspiracy theorists are full of crap.

The artist was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep his mouth shut.

To do the job (as required by the NWO crew) and to keep his mouth shut.

jaden101
Of course the alleged NWO would, of course, publicly display how they are going to destroy and enslave the entire human race at Denver airport

you know what i find the best thing about all these illuminati allegations and so called evidence etc...they all seem to happen in America...strange that eh?...I think there must be something lacking in the yank mentality that they have a need to feel like they're being constantly persecuted by a higher power...guilt perhaps?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by jaden101
Of course the alleged NWO would, of course, publicly display how they are going to destroy and enslave the entire human race at Denver airport

you know what i find the best thing about all these illuminati allegations and so called evidence etc...they all seem to happen in America...strange that eh?...I think there must be something lacking in the yank mentality that they have a need to feel like they're being constantly persecuted by a higher power...guilt perhaps?
You are dead wrong about it only being an American thing. People from all over the World have been studying the New World Order concept for quite some time now. You see this is because it will not only effect the United States of America, but it will be a World-Wide event that will (if successful) result in the World's first One World Global Authority Dictatorship.

Captain REX
The artist was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep his mouth shut.

To do the job (as required by the NWO crew) and to keep his mouth shut.

Of course. Thanks for solving that discrepency for me... oh, wait, you didn't say anything that proved that the artist was indeed paid. I'm waiting.

Heretic Smellin
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats cause it is actual fact.thats exactly whats going on.There are books out on the new world order,where these secret meetings take place.I even have one where the author penetrated one of the meetings somehow and heard everything talked about.the pics taken there prove it.One of the photos shows clinton standing and talking with his long time buddy Bush at this meeting,another one shows these military men dressed in combat fatigues ordering him off the premises,pointing his finger at him when he tried to get in.His initial effort to get in he failed but later he succeeded and got to hear the stuff talked about behind closed doors that you never hear the corporate controlled media talk about.

There are also books out on witchcraft etc. Does something being published make it absolute fact? Of course not, what you've read are theories and if you read it properly, you'd see that it is made perfectly clear that they are.

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Heretic Smellin
There are also books out on witchcraft etc. Does something being published make it absolute fact? Of course not, what you've read are theories and if you read it properly, you'd see that it is made perfectly clear that they are.

next time read my ENTIRE post,not just select to read parts of it cause you obviously missed the part where the book shows photographs of clinton and his long time buggy Bush Sr hanging out together and with kissinger-a man who is wanted for war crimes against humanity in other countries having a jolly old good time with the rockefellers.the photos themselves prove only the most evil elete hang out there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
So important politicians hung out together. That happens ALL the time.

Lycanthrope

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
So important politicians hung out together. That happens ALL the time.

Read the book.it has all the proof.Like I said,the guy -cant remember how,but he somehow was able to slip through and get into the conference and recorded everything they said about their master plans.Its not a theory that Dick Nixons buddy Henry Kissinger is wanted in at least a couple countries for war crimes against humanity.Its a known fact.yet Kissinger is seen in several photographs in the book hanging out with the likes of Bush,Clinton and other corrupt politicians. Kissinger by the way,was the one Bush initially chose to head the 9/11 commission.Not that the other ones that he later appointed instead werent characters with interesting backgrounds as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I have to agree with Bicnarok. Why would the "Powers to be" want to hint in any way of there fiendish schemes. It seems to me that they would be full aware of the fact that people or sceptical and , some are very adamant about understanding whats going on in the real world , outside of the "Shadow world" why would they give any hint? Unless they are that brazen and arrogant that they feel a certain kind of rush at flagrantly displaying it. I do believe that we are controlled by a few powerful people and i do believe that there is an agenda but, what would they gain by revealing anything?

These people are so arrogant that they flaunt it in front of our faces.They know they can get away with it so they do it.

Bicnarok

Mr Parker

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
yeah they can do something about it.They need to march on the steps of washington and demand that Bush and Cheney be held accountable for their actions.they should have done that back then in the 90's with Clinton and Reno for their crimes in waco.that was the only reason the war in vietnam ended was the american people finally got fed up with that war and saw what was really going on so they marched on washington.

Because so many people protested it,the war came to an end.Thats what they need to do now but I guess the american people are too lazy to do that anymore these days or are too afraid.Sad but true.On a more positive note,in the last few years there seems to be an awakening going on that wasnt there 10 years ago.So that kinda gives me a little hope for the future that there will someday be a revolution and the people will take control over the government again.You got to remember,it took the american people over 35 years to realise the government killed kennedy.With 9/11 it only took them 5 years with more and more people becoming more aware of it by the minute thanks to the internet.If they had the internet back then I dont think the cover up of the kennedy assassination would have been so successful like it was for so many years..

There seems to be some kind of an awakening going in that like I said,wasnt there 10 years ago.Like 10 years ago we wouldnt have seen any coverage of it on C-SPAN.Plus the fact so many people are waking up to it,has given FOX news no choice but to use Bill O'Reily to come on the air and belittle people for saying it was an inside job.You just know FOX news didnt want people aware of it.But since theres a mass awakening going on,they have no choice but to air Bill O'Reily on there and get him to attack everybody for suggessting it. So thats the bright spot of it is that there seems to finally be some kind of an awakening going on with people in america that somethings not right in what the government and media are telling us about a lot of things.

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
well their plan is to put us in one of those camps eventually so might as well go out swinging by banding together instead of letting them come to your house and wisk you off in the future.I know Im ready for some kind of action like that but I cant do it alone.I need thousands of others willing to put their life on the line as well.I cant do it by myself.Now that Obama is president,if he continues the same corruption of the three previous administrations,its time to do something.This kind of a government isnt worth putting up with.

RageKing
I must agree with you Parker. I have not watched the videos but my one question is this: Why on God's green earth would they put paintings with that kind of imagery and structure in a public place like an airport if there wasn't some deeper significance. The imagery there would make most small children have nightmares the rest of their lives and probably just about cause the braver ones of us to piss our pants. Maybe they thought, "Oh, it might be nice and cheery for a traveller to see a mural of A GIGANTIC GAS-MASKED ALIEN KILLING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND STRIKING DOWN THE SYMBOL OF CHRISTENDOM WITH AN ISLAMIC SWORD. OR MAYBE JUST FOR CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES ON TOP OF THIS SUNDAE OF SUFFERING WE WILL ADD THREE SMALL DEAD GIRLS IN CASKETS HOLDING ALL KINDS OF RELIGIOUSLY SYMBOLIC THINGS WITH A MYRIAD OF OTHER IMAGES OF INTENSE SUFFERING AND PAIN IN THE BACKGROUND." Give me a break! Why why why?! Well I for one see through their bullshit and will not accept the typical view simply because it is "popular" or "convenient". Parker, souls like yours and mine must rise up and seek the real truth, since apparently there are too many others who do not have the nutsack to do it. Count me in, chief.

RageKing
Btw, what is the name of the book with the pics of Bush, Clinton, Rockefeller? Or do you have those pics you could show here? I am curious to see them.

Rogue Jedi
I saw a vid about this on youtube, what a load of crapola.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.