ROTS Sidious vs Maul and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All Out

Location - Where Obi-Wan and Qui-gon fought Maul.

Lord Lucien
Search button. I say Palpatine.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Search button. I say Palpatine.

What he said, you already made this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=493466& amp;highlight=dooku+and+maul+vs+sidious+forumid%3A

Lord Lucien
LMAO, he made the original too? Silly rabbit.

Kotor3
Hey this is not the same thread. My location is different. stick out tongue

Anyway I wanted to see if there are any new thoughts on this fight.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Kotor3
Hey this is not the same thread. My location is different. stick out tongue

Anyway I wanted to see if there are any new thoughts on this fight.

Epic fail.

Slash_KMC
I don't think a lot changes in 3 months ... and you could've just bumped your own thread and asked, "are there any new thoughts?"

Kotor3
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I don't think a lot changes in 3 months ... and you could've just bumped your own thread and asked, "are there any new thoughts?"

Thanks I will keep that in mind.

Anyway I give it to the duel. Maul die because he was arrogant and careless. I do not believe Maul and Dooku would be careless or display any arrogance against Sidious.

DarkSideisMeth
How I believe the fight would go down,

#1 Maul and Dooku can't work together in combat, Maul is a lethal predator who utilizes an immensly complex saber style, Dooku an aristocrat who prides himself on utilizing unorthodox Form II moves that make for a long fight. For these reasons alone I think they would actually obstruct one another, also Dooku would probably make a slur at Maul and their little alliances certainly crumbles quickly.

#2 So they confront Sidious, have words, Maul like an Anakin in Clone Wars jumps at Sid first, Sid gives ground continually and allows Maul to go all out, continues giving ground, possibly has close calls,

#3 Dooku feebly tries to get in the way, Dooku and Maul obstruct each other, Sidious lightening rapes Maul in one huge death lightening blow, Dooku gets spookes and tries to peace out

#4 Sidious totally blocks Dooku's exit and begins to lightening storm, Dooku tries to counter, but he quickly becomes exhausted and dies a horrible charred death.

#5 Sidious like the baller he is puts up his hood and walks off just as smoking carcass Dooku hits the floor, and maybe Sidious says something profound.

Gideon
I dislike the use of the word baller. Sounds retarded. But that's basically how it would go down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.