Sentry vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
this not the cheap Ultron version that Wonderman crushed with his hands, I mean the real deal

IMO Sentry will try to hurt Ultron & will only end up hurting his own fists while Ultrons armor wont have a dent

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
IMO Sentry will try to hurt Ultron & will only end up hurting his own fists while Ultrons armor wont have a dent

Pretty much...

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pretty much... on the other hand ultron could hurt sentry a bit, but how much ? Im not sure it can cause him deadly injury

first I wanted to make it Sentry vs Asgardian Destroyer but that wouldve been too much spite ^^

Enyalus
on the other hand ultron could hurt sentry a bit, but how much ? Im not sure it can cause him deadly injury

Y'know, Marvel had the unbelievable talent for taking a poor character and making him even shittier lately. The Void (which is just Sentry's bad side) is strong enough to easily snap every bone in the Hulk's body. Sentry should be able to punch Ultron hard enough to wreck his interior circuits....I'm just not convinced, based on recent showings, that he can.

SoulDevourer
The Void (which is just Sentry's bad side) is strong enough to easily snap every bone in the Hulk's body. guess i never saw this one huh

but how pissed was hulk?? the guy's stats can vary from human level to ultra insane depending on his mood

Enyalus
guess i never saw this one huh

but how pissed was hulk?? the guy's stats can vary from human level to ultra insane depending on his mood

Hell if I know. But scans are in Sentry's respect thread.

Mindset

the guy's stats can vary from human level to ultra insane depending on his mood What the hell are you talking about?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
What the hell are you talking about? Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but how pissed was hulk?? thats what im talking about

u know like, the more hulk gets pissed the tougher he gets? so I askd how angry hulk was

PS. u sure u quoting the right post?

Wei Phoenix
guess i never saw this one huh

Since when has the Hulk ever had human stats? There is no incarnation of Hulk I can think of that had normal human stats.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Since when has the Hulk ever had human stats? There is no incarnation of Hulk I can think of that had normal human stats. duh ok so I mean bruce banner when he aint green of cos stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Hell if I know. But scans are in Sentry's respect thread. k thx, got 'em cool

hulk wuz still feeling pain when he was lying in the kitchen poor guy lol

(we've seen him regenerate much faster then that! like when he was burnt to a skeleton he healed completly in a few seconds!!)

Mindset
duh ok so I mean bruce banner when he aint green of cos stick out tongue Ok, that's not Hulk though.

SoulDevourer
Ok, that's not Hulk though. ok ok but that's nitpicking :/

ok so Ill say hulk ranges from "moderately superhuman to ultra insane"
that better? ^^

Mindset
Depends on your definition of moderately superhuman.

SoulDevourer
more than "slightly superhuman" stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
The Hulk is never below 80 tons

Galan007
From what I've seen of Ultron, the adamantium version from around the 'Secret Wars' era was one of the most impressive versions overall (could be wrong, as I don't follow Ultron extensively.) Anyhow, so long as Sentry didn't exploit that version's easily exploitable weakness, Ultron would take this. Now, if Sentry was smart (and quick) enough to exploit the aforementioned weakness Ultron had, he would take this.

It really all depends on Bob's battle smarts, as far as the victor of this battle is concerned, imo.

Kris Blaze
Sentry punches through Ultron's domepiece.

SevenShackles
throw him into the sun? i think sentry could take ultron. be a good fight tho.

Bouboumaster
Sentry already owned one of the most powerful version of Ultron

SoulDevourer
the sun would have no effect (adamantium is unaffected by the heat inside star cores, yellow stars like the sun anyway) and Sentry's punches neither (this is the primary adamantium version of Ultron)

tkitna
The sun wouldnt be hot enough to melt Ultrons interior circuitry? Hm, interesting.

How about if The Sentry just jammed his fist down Ultrons throat and start rpiing out his inside?

Regardless of who wins, it wouldnt be easy for either of them.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by tkitna
The sun wouldnt be hot enough to melt Ultrons interior circuitry? Hm, interesting.hey that could work but depends how adamantium conducts heat (is it like other metals heat-wise ?)

yeah all sentry has to do is politely ask ultron to open its mouth ! big grin
even so ultron would prolly bite off sentry's hand with its adamantium jaws, so there ^^

Galan007
Originally posted by tkitna
How about if The Sentry just jammed his fist down Ultrons throat and start rpiing out his inside? 'Classic' Ultron was built in such a way that his mouth was always open. It didn't open/close.

rotiart
the sun would have no effect (adamantium is unaffected by the heat inside star cores, yellow stars like the sun anyway) and Sentry's punches neither (this is the primary adamantium version of Ultron)

Wait a minute... You think putting adamsntium inside a sun... Anywhere between 5-25000 degrees just on the surface... Couldn't damage ultron?...

Galan007
Originally posted by rotiart
Wait a minute... You think putting adamsntium inside a sun... Anywhere between 5-25000 degrees just on the surface... Couldn't damage ultron?... The sun wouldn't damage Ultron's shell at all, I'd guess. However, it should damage his innards beyond repair via convection/conduction/radiation (assuming adamantium responds to heat like most metals do.)

rotiart
The sun emits electromagnetic energy such that when there is a solar flare... The radiant electromagnetic energies can wreck havoc with satelites here on earth millions of miles away...
Wait... Sorry I'm applying real world physics...

Galan007
M'kay, but that goes along with what I was saying in my above post.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
'Classic' Ultron was built in such a way that his mouth was always open. It didn't open/close. For easy access?

Galan007
For easy access? Some people pay extra for that type of skill.

uhuh

rotiart
also the sun is 28 times the gravity of earth
By the by... Can ultron fly fast enough to reach the escape velocity of the sun

Galan007
Originally posted by rotiart
also the sun is 28 times the gravity of earth
By the by... Can ultron fly fast enough to reach the escape velocity of the sun Of course he can. Don't be daft.

uhuh

rotiart
I'll be daft if I want to!
You can be bugs

leonheartmm
well, even reborn adam warlock beat the living shit out of ultron in conquest. but then again, the new adam warlock is among the strongest creatures in the marvel universe so...........

Bentley
Ultron got defeated once by the Human Torch going nova, the sun should do fine.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well, even reborn adam warlock beat the living shit out of ultron in conquest. but then again, the new adam warlock is among the strongest creatures in the marvel universe so...........

Just wondering. I havent been reading up on adam but I really like the character. Who is he comparable to now?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Bentley
Ultron got defeated once by the Human Torch going nova, the sun should do fine. did Torch damage Ultron's armor?

and which version of Ultron was it? (primary or secondary adamantium?)

rougeredmage
this is the most powerfull ultron right then we are talking about AQ ultron right. i mean surely phallanx technorganic can survive in a solar atmosphere.

QA ultron took the power of the warlocks quasar and wraith to destroy

i thus say that ultron infects Sentry with TO virus which will have the effect of damaging his fragile mind to the point of destruction.

Bentley
did Torch damage Ultron's armor?

and which version of Ultron was it? (primary or secondary adamantium?)

It melted the circuits inside.

The HE destroyed one of Ultron's bodies by blowing up a star, that proves its possible to beat him at the very least.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Bentley
It melted the circuits inside.

The HE destroyed one of Ultron's bodies by blowing up a star, that proves its possible to beat him at the very least. "HE" ??

guess adamantium conducts heat then

but sentry would still have to try & toss ultron into the sun

ok let's make this a fight in teh void just 1on1 without anything nearby no sun no galaxy nothing stick out tongue

tkitna
Not sure if Ultron could hurt the Void. The best Ultron can hope for is a stalemate.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Sentry punches Ultron's piece.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Just wondering. I havent been reading up on adam but I really like the character. Who is he comparable to now?

put it this way, he single handedly channeled the souls of an entire galaxy as a weapon against phalanx. plux, his power now is pure magic than anything, unhindered by spells an taking physical constructs. he decimated AQ ultron with a punch. in other words, quite a bit above the likes of surfer etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.