The Joker(Dark Knight version) vs Spiderman(movie version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
The Joker has come to New York. Can Spidey stop joker before he takes over the city?

iceman24567
No the Joker kills Spidey and rapes MJ.

golem370
Spider-Man takes his head off rather easy Spider-Sense and agility and reflexes

PRAYERRUN
ok it's one each... who else.stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Spider-Man

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
The Joker has come to New York. Can Spidey stop joker before he takes over the city?

No, he can't.

jalek moye
what can joker honestly do to spidey if they face each other

Tenebrous
Originally posted by jalek moye
what can joker honestly do to spidey if they face each other

The joker wouldn't let it get that far.

The only reason why batman got to joker is because he had the resources of bruce's multi-billion dollar company.

What the hell is peter gonna do? Call a van of reporters to find where Joker is?

please.

Galan007
Joker'd slam Pete's face into a f*cking pencil. none

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
Joker'd slam Pete's face into a f*cking pencil. none dur

Final Blaxican
Spiderman lops his head off if PIS isn't allowed.

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
dur Did I mention that the name 'Tobey' is way gheyer than the name 'Heath'?

uhuh

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
No the Joker kills Spidey and rapes MJ.

someones taking their stupid pills,good for you.spidey kills

Mindset
Originally posted by Nestical
someones taking their stupid pills,good for you.spidey kills lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nestical
someones taking their stupid pills,good for you.spidey kills Oh thats nice are you sure your the father? Pretty sure I did a couple hit and runs on that when get the results let me know infedelity kills no expression

psycho gundam
^ that was wack. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Yea, your comeback can't be twice as long as the insult.

psycho gundam
and be full of stupid

Mindset
laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Ok...so hmm are they supposed to fight or is Spidey supposed to somehow stop Joker from ruling NYC? Because the OP lead me to believe it was the later.

And I doubt Peter can stop Joker from messing NYC. In a H2H confrontation well duh...Spidey wins because he is super human and all that shit. But knowing Joker he probably wanted it to happen and would probably force Peter to kill him or do something else to ruin Spidey's character and moral code.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ok...so hmm are they supposed to fight or is Spidey supposed to somehow stop Joker from ruling NYC? Because the OP lead me to believe it was the later.

And I doubt Peter can stop Joker from messing NYC. In a H2H confrontation well duh...Spidey wins because he is super human and all that shit. But knowing Joker he probably wanted it to happen and would probably force Peter to kill him or do something else to ruin Spidey's character and moral code. Or Peter just webs him to a lightpole.

Zack Fair
The prick!

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Zack Fair

And I doubt Peter can stop Joker from messing NYC. In a H2H confrontation well duh...Spidey wins because he is super human and all that shit. But knowing Joker he probably wanted it to happen and would probably force Peter to kill him or do something else to ruin Spidey's character and moral code.

Unlike ***** Wayne Peter doesn't have such an ultimate code. He will go all Gwen Stacy syndrome on your ass if you hurt enough people.

Joker's only hope is to avoid Spidey utterly. One confrontation where they're in the same room and it's over.

Juk3n
Spidey Mans up! Kill 1 , save a few million, he has more balls than the god damn Batman ever will!

yeah? i said it! Who want some?

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
Oh thats nice are you sure your the father? Pretty sure I did a couple hit and runs on that when get the results let me know infedelity kills no expression

you sir,are no gentleman.i will say good day to you sir. douche bag

Ultimate Wil
Spiderman has a slim to no problem with joker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.