doc doom vs black bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
with prep,how long does doom last ? also can BB beat red hulk?

jalek moye
Originally posted by sharky137
with prep,how long does doom last ? also can BB beat red hulk?

Well he beat savage like 4 times and savage and red hulk seem to be about equals so i'd say yea

Philosophía
Originally posted by jalek moye
savage and red hulk seem to be about equals

laughing out loud

jalek moye

Philosophía
No, it doesn't. In a normal fight, Rulk can and has completly destroyed him. He owned Hulk, then Thor, then Hulk again, until Thor came and sucker punched him, only for Hulk to intervene and finally finish off Rulk when he was pretty much at his weakest.

jalek moye

Philosophía
Originally posted by jalek moye
the thor fights were practically constant, and he was only doing good against him because thor like always underestimates him. As we see when he comes back like a minute later. And i wouldnt be so sure about rulk being able to destroy him if hes enough angry at the time, i mean she hulk and them have been beating his ass for awhile now (i know hes supposed to hav elet them, but come on a fake knock out for hours)

Thor only did so good the second time because he came and sucker-punched Rulk, while he was fighting Hulk, and the repatedly pounded him giving him practically no space to breath. That isn't a stright up win, and it certainly does not prove that Thor > Rulk. You have no proof that Thor underestimated him throughout the fight. I have logical proof that he didn't.

The last part of your post that looks like it's typed while you were drolling I won't even adress. Not to mention it goes against facts. Like Rulk flat-out stating he faked being knocked out, or Hulk not starting at a "OMG IMZ SO ANGRY!!!" levels that you want him to be in order to have a chance against Rulk.

jalek moye

Philosophía
facepalm

Moving on now ..

Unspecified amount of prep time for Doom and then asking how long he lasts against Black Bolt. Fail.

Ultimate Wil
Black Bolt

Mindset
Doom no expression

AlmightyKfish
With prep Doom takes this easily.

jalek moye
depends on how much prep he gets and how mad blackbolt is

tkitna

psycho gundam
Originally posted by sharky137
with prep,how long does doom last ? also can BB beat red hulk? with prep, doom will probably goad blackbolt into using a shout on him so he can reflect it with some sort of devise he created to do that, which was all part of his master plan.

i don't even want to talk about red hulk right now seriously.

catwhiskers42
docter doom is a more recanizxable villian black bolt has no appiel

Pluck
doom is smart too. prep means preparation time right? im just guessing. but doom is almost as smart as mr. fantastic, so he'd probably win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.