Scandal Savage Vs Lady Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
http://www.comicvine.com/scandal-savage/29-42304/

chilled monkey
Between elite combat skills, regenerative abilities and blades that can cut almost anything, Scandal wins this one.

srankmissingnin
I'm leaning towards Lady Bullseye, since Scandle hasn't really done anything other than get shot by Floyd and stabbed by Catman. sad

Prep-Man
Scandal. She's had a decent rundown with her father and I don't see Lady Bullseye putting her down for good.

srankmissingnin
Severed limb / head, will end the fight right quick.

Prep-Man
i don't think LB has the skill to do that to somone who's just as skilled, IMO.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i don't think LB has the skill to do that to somone who's just as skilled, IMO.

It's been suggested that LB is possibly more skilled than Bullseye himself, and if we are being honest here Scandle is the least skilled member of the Six (other than Ragdoll). I would argue that not only is LB more skilled than Scandle but that the difference is fairly substantial.

Prep-Man
until i see her doing something note worthy, I'll reserve judgment. Scandal has blades that can cut through pretty much anything, so I think it's easier for her to cut LB's head off.

srankmissingnin
She's done more than Scandal though who's rap sheet reads as fallows:

- Fought Vandal Savage, got stabbed in the hand, both of us fell off of a roof due to outside interference.

- Got shot in the head by Deadshot.

- Got owned by Komodo - Bane saved me.

- Got stabbed in the chest by Catman.

Prep-Man
Deadshot was a sucker shot, but I'm not going to go so far as saying LB is more skilled than Bullseye himself. They may go that path, but not yet.

srankmissingnin
She attacked Floyd, he just quick drawed her ass.

Prep-Man
are you talking about the last time he shot her in the head? I thought they were apart from one another and Floyd backstabbed the team.

srankmissingnin
Floyd shot that Banshee chick, Scandle heard / saw it happen and burst through a bathroom stall to attack DS, and he just shot her in the head...

then he hit Catman with a hand dryer and ran Ragdoll over with a car. big grin

Prep-Man
Oh, ok. Thanks. How effective do you see Ragdoll? Against street levelers.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Oh, ok. Thanks. How effective do you see Ragdoll? Against street levelers.

I have no idea to be honest... he seems virtually impervious to damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.