So, you wanna play eTough guy, Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
How in the **** am I "****ing up" your thread, when I'm debating the topic in it?

(In regards to the McClane V. Riggs thread.)

Let me guess, I refuse to see RJ's point, yet he clearly accepts mine? It's a debate, dummy, there's supposed to be opposing views.

It's not your place to tell others to "keep it cool", so don't, it's that simple. Not to mention, the thread has been very cordial overall, sure a few little jabs here and there. You're the one flaming in it, if anything.

It's also very bad form to take a jab at someone and state bullshit (as you did to me) and then quickly cover yourself by requesting the thread be closed before that person has an opportunity to retort, you ****.

Edit: Imp, I do realize that I should have taken this to PM, but the little **** felt it necessary to spout bullshit about and towards me in a thread, I felt it necessary to reply in kind. I would have in the original thread, had he not taken the way of the scrotum-sucker and requested a close. Do what you have to do, I understand.

Impediment
facepalm

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.