Black Adam vs. Orion (who is more vicious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Not in terms of an actual fight. I want to see which character in your opinion is more merciless and why you think so?

Enyalus
BA's more merciless. But without his MB to calm him down, Orion is certainly more vicious. I remember his anger overloading the MB after he was made a slave on Rann. Not a pretty sight at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
BA's more merciless. But without his MB to calm him down, Orion is certainly more vicious. I remember his anger overloading the MB after he was made a slave on Rann. Not a pretty sight at all. I tend to give this to Black Adam. That public execution and eradicating that country sold me. Guy is just a stone cold killer.

fangirl101
Orion.

BA would never be able to kill Thousands of Thangarian Warriors in a few minutes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Orion.

BA would never be able to kill Thousands of Thangarian Warriors in a few minutes. This isn't in terms of ability. I do not think Orion could do the damage that Black Adam caused in ww 3 anyways.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
This isn't in terms of ability. I do not think Orion could do the damage that Black Adam caused in ww 3 anyways.
Orion could blast the entire planet out of orbit or destroy it. Something BA can't do. Sorry.

tsscls
Orion was raised on New genesis, so that gives him more of a center.
BA is just badass. I still love his solution to Psycho-pirates attempted manipulation from IC. So three stooges.

quanchi112
Orion could blast the entire planet out of orbit or destroy it. Something BA can't do. Sorry. Why didn't Prime do this?

Destroying earth is nowhere near as easy as you just made it sound.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Orion was raised on New genesis, so that gives him more of a center.
BA is just badass. I still love his solution to Psycho-pirates attempted manipulation from IC. So three stooges. Who then?

fangirl101
Why didn't Prime do this?

Destroying earth is nowhere near as easy as you just made it sound.
Orion>>BA in every way except Strength. I'd give them equal footing.

Wei Phoenix
Orion.

BA would never be able to kill Thousands of Thangarian Warriors in a few minutes.

Do you he would never be able to because they would beat his ass or something? If so then that really doesn't mean anything here. I'm so sure that killing a bunch of new born babies just because they were born in Country X is way more merciless than killing Thangarians.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you he would never be able to because they would beat his ass or something? If so then that really doesn't mean anything here. I'm so sure that killing a bunch of new born babies just because they were born in Country X is way more merciless than killing Thangarians.
Without the MB, Orion would kill anything that stood in his way to victory. Orion killed thousands of peaceful aliens retreating to their worlds. After they'd already been broken and battered by DS who took their Gods from them. So um. Yeah. Orion for the win.

Wei Phoenix
Orion could blast the entire planet out of orbit or destroy it. Something BA can't do. Sorry.

Adam could just kill every single person on said planet which is way more merciless than destroying the planet.

quanchi112
Orion>>BA in every way except Strength. I'd give them equal footing. Ok,so you agree no one is destroying the planet here or in ww 3.

Orion doesn't hit harder than him. Do you also think he is more durable?

Wei Phoenix
Without the MB, Orion would kill anything that stood in his way to victory. Orion killed thousands of peaceful aliens retreating to their worlds. After they'd already been broken and battered by DS who took their Gods from them. So um. Yeah. Orion for the win.

He may have done that but I was just saying that your previous claim didn't mean much in this topic seeing as this is not a test of ability.

quanchi112
Adam could just kill every single person on said planet which is way more merciless than destroying the planet. The way he took out the country was simply awesome. him as a cannibal to survive also made him legendary .

tsscls
Who then?
Oh, BA all the way.

Wei Phoenix
The way he took out the country was simply awesome. him as a cannibal to survive also made him legendary .

BA is awesome. I'm not a DC fan because it seems like you have to be the Flash, Batman, WW, Superman or a GL just to get some spotlight, but Black Adam is one of the only DC characters that I like. He has my utmost respect.

zeel
Orion>>BA in every way except Strength. I'd give them equal footing.

ba is faster then orion and can fly. I think orion is more durable and stronger then BA buy a small margin, provided we are not talking bout WW 3 BA.

regaurdless this would be a awsome fight.

quanchi112
BA is awesome. I'm not a DC fan because it seems like you have to be the Flash, Batman, WW, Superman or a GL just to get some spotlight, but Black Adam is one of the only DC characters that I like. He has my utmost respect. He is one of the coolest heroes/anti heroes out there. I do not like Superman,but he has some interesting stories and some badass villains that he faces off against.

I have been reading a lot of dc lately and its quite good. Give it a try.

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel
hmm i have to disagree. I think orion is stronger then BA here. ba is much faster though and hes meaner then snake shit. this just amps is strength levels during a fight.
Well in terms of Overall Physical Ability

Superman=Orion=BA.

So I have to give Orion and BA close footing on the strength thing.

KGBeast
I think Orion is more viscious than Black Adam.

After all, he is the "Dog of War" on New Genesis.

Wei Phoenix
He is one of the coolest heroes/anti heroes out there. I do not like Superman,but he has some interesting stories and some badass villains that he faces off against.

I have been reading a lot of dc lately and its quite good. Give it a try.

I'll try, preferabally starting out with some BA or Captain Marvel.

quanchi112
I'll try, preferabally starting out with some BA or Captain Marvel. Cap Marvel never did anything for me myself. Once you start reading it will open the door to more characters I bet.

jrodslam
Adam.

Allankles
I'd say Orion overall is more vicious/ruthless. Teth Adam is an anti-hero but he only really goes off when there's very good reason to. Orion on the other hand is much easier to provoke to violence especially without his MB.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Allankles
I'd say Orion overall is more vicious/ruthless. Teth Adam is an anti-hero but he only really goes off when there's very good reason to. Orion on the other hand is much easier to provoke to violence especially without his MB.

Well said. BA can be portrayed as level headed and still seem in character. Orion just always seems like he's ready to explode.

cloud102
I say Black Adam is more durable.

Lord Feron
Tough call on the merciless part. Not the meanest thing BA did but I remmeber when a person was trying to blow themselves up infront of BA. BA just swoops in ripps his arm off and says something like "You have three more chances to tell me...." I thought that was like Whoa! Rip off one arm with not even a question.
Then again Orion is all crazy angry all the time and will kill people even when they surrender (does BA do that?)

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
I say Black Adam is more durable.

Hmm...I disagree. Even WWIII BA (who was amped) looked like shit by the end of the arc. I can't see Orion looking that poorly after taking on J'onn and Alan Scott, etc.

Bouboumaster
I say Black Adam.

Does Orion rip off face for fun?

ankur29
Hmm...I disagree. Even WWIII BA (who was amped) looked like shit by the end of the arc. I can't see Orion looking that poorly after taking on J'onn and Alan Scott, etc.

yh, i remember that aswell , i would have imagined MM heat vsion would not be able melt his face as CM has withstood Superman HeatVision and there were arrow piercing him n stuff

also i was really disapoinetd when i saw MM look at power gril and flash and say many of us are stronger than him and faster but none is as ruthless , every punch is meant to kill

i thought BA was uber powerful like only rivaled by superman ???

Galan007
Orion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
I'd say Orion overall is more vicious/ruthless. Teth Adam is an anti-hero but he only really goes off when there's very good reason to. Orion on the other hand is much easier to provoke to violence especially without his MB. He atomized an entire country and felt no remorse for his actions. He killed every man,woman,and child directly and felt no remorse.

quanchi112
Hmm...I disagree. Even WWIII BA (who was amped) looked like shit by the end of the arc. I can't see Orion looking that poorly after taking on J'onn and Alan Scott, etc. He was taking on a lot more than just alan scott and mm. Look how badly he looked after taking on just Darkseid.

It was world war 3. It every everyone vs. Black Adam.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Well said. BA can be portrayed as level headed and still seem in character. Orion just always seems like he's ready to explode. To me that proves Orion is more unstable,not more vicious.

Nihilist
Black Adam

ankur29
based on ww3 should we assume MM heat vision>BA/CM durability as it was able melt his face , isnt ataht a bit cinrtadictory as CM has withstood Superman HeatVision in past , ww3 was wrong when there were arrow piercing BA and peopel making him bleed heavily

also was MM correct to say 'many of us are stronger than him and faster but none is as ruthless , every punch is meant to kill' looking at power girl and jay-flash and

i thought BA was uber powerful like only rivaled by superman ???

quanchi112
Originally posted by ankur29
based on ww3 should we assume MM heat vision>BA/CM durability as it was able melt his face , isnt ataht a bit cinrtadictory as CM has withstood Superman HeatVision in past , ww3 was wrong when there were arrow piercing BA and peopel making him bleed heavily

also was MM correct to say 'many of us are stronger than him and faster but none is as ruthless , every punch is meant to kill' looking at power girl and jay-flash and

i thought BA was uber powerful like only rivaled by superman ??? Black Adam was taking everyone on so of course he took some hits. They were dogpiling on top of him.

I didn't take that line literally. I think it was there to imply how vicious he was.

BA doesn't have Superman's weaknesses and also doesn't hold back.

ankur29
Black Adam was taking everyone on so of course he took some hits. They were dogpiling on top of him.

I didn't take that line literally. I think it was there to imply how vicious he was.

BA doesn't have Superman's weaknesses and also doesn't hold back.

but arrows peircing him? he lost teeth aswell ?does his druabilty decrease with time or effort exerted ?

isn't he stronger than powergirl ,and as fast as jay

quanchi112
but arrows peircing him? he lost teeth aswell ?does his druabilty decrease with time or effort exerted ?

isn't he stronger than powergirl ,and as fast as jay When were arrows piercing him?

Have you seen BA since? He is fine.

Yes,imo. He kept up with Jay while he was battling the jsa.

ankur29
When were arrows piercing him?

Have you seen BA since? He is fine.

Yes,imo. He kept up with Jay while he was battling the jsa.

i feel like it shoudl be in his powerset /durability range to not be phased by such assault , superman woulb'nt of lost any teeth

maybe writers just did that as a one off as a plot device

quanchi112
i feel like it shoudl be in his powerset /durability range to not be phased by such assault , superman woulb'nt of lost any teeth

maybe writers just did that as a one off as a plot device I think the wanted to show how nasty this whole affair became. It was friggin' ww 3. BA annihilated a whole country and even his friends couldn't even accept his actions and some like the atom smasher couldn't believe it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.