Captian Marvel Vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Can billy squash this bug? annihilus has the bands

Nihilist
with the bands no chance,annihilus survived galactus's "herald my rage" blast that destroyed 3 solar systems when he had the bands.

AlmightyKfish
Surving the last wouldn't be too hard for Annihilus. I mean, Nova did it + shielded Phyla+Peter.

Annihilus wins anyway, the bands + his own power give him a huge versatility edge against Billy.

Nihilist
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Surving the last wouldn't be too hard for Annihilus. I mean, Nova did it + shielded Phyla+Peter.

Annihilus wins anyway, the bands + his own power give him a huge versatility edge against Billy. irrc nova and co teleported out before the blast hit them.

Bentley
Annihilus wins, with the QB he is stronger than most top tiers.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Nihilist
irrc nova and co teleported out before the blast hit them.

They couldn't teleport away...

They could only travel by phase beacons (ie what Blastaar has set up), and Nova wouldn't have shielded them if they have phased out..

+ as the Super Death Blast was about to hit them, Quill said that it would take 5 minutes to recharge their phase thing.

Nihilist
They couldn't teleport away...

They could only travel by phase beacons (ie what Blastaar has set up), and Nova wouldn't have shielded them if they have phased out..

+ as the Super Death Blast was about to hit them, Quill said that it would take 5 minutes to recharge their phase thing. i'll re read it,how far away was they to the blast compared to annhilus who was v close to it.

AlmightyKfish
They were on the edge of the main fleet, so pretty near the epicenter, but not as near as A.

quanchi112
Annihilus wins.

complexbrother

Annihilus wins anyway, the bands + his own power give him a huge versatility edge against Billy.

I absolutely agree !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.