Marvel/DC Power scale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
if the silver surfer with all his powers has 1000 power points how do these heroes/villains compare?

Thor
Thanos
Sentry
GL Hal
GL kyle
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Darkseid(no ale)
Black Bolt
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Firestorm(ronnie)
Nova(RR with full NF)
Ikaris

Kris Blaze
No.

Scuzz2.0
no what?

guy222
Thor w/Thor Power
Thanos

occultdestroyer
Firestorm is OVER 9000

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
if the silver surfer with all his powers has 1000 power points how do these heroes/villains compare?

Thor (Classic would be 900, current... 1500, since he doesn't know how to use at full capacity his powers.)

Thanos (3000)

Sentry (900)

GL Hal (999)

GL kyle (lol)

Superman (I say 1000. He's pretty powerful, but he wouldn't sand a minute against Surfer. Lack of versality + exploitables weaknesses ftl)

Martian Manhunter (850)

Orion (999)

Darkseid(no ale) (between 999 and 3000, it depends of the writer I suppose.)

Black Bolt (950)

Black Adam (999.)

Wonder Woman (850)

Firestorm(ronnie) (No idea)

Nova(RR with full NF) (800)

Ikaris (700)

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

I like this. ^

Kris Blaze

Thor with the odinforce is half as strong as Thanos? That sounds realistic.

golem370
I think the Marvel/DC comic book gave a realistic look at how Thanos and Darkseid should do against Superheros and villains aka Captain Marvel Wonder Woman Thor Lobo.

janus77

Thor 700
Thanos 1600
Sentry 600
GL Hal 700
GL kyle 700
Superman 780
Martian Manhunter 5
Orion 700
Darkseid(no ale) 1000
Black Bolt 200
Black Adam 700
Wonder Woman 600
Firestorm(ronnie) 700
Nova(RR with full NF) 600
Ikaris 500

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor with the odinforce is half as strong as Thanos? That sounds realistic.

Odin would be much powerful that just 1500, let alone Rune King Thor.
Bit for now, Thor seems to be limited in the use of the Odinforce, he's not even near the lvl of nigh-omnipotence his father had.

Kris Blaze
Odin would be much powerful that just 1500, let alone Rune King Thor.
Bit for now, Thor seems to be limited in the use of the Odinforce, he's not even near the lvl of nigh-omnipotence his father had.

And you're basing this off?

Bouboumaster
And you're basing this off?

The fact that Thor had difficulty with Rulk and the fact that Odin one-shotted Silver Surfer and beat Thanos in the same fight?

Unless you want to argue that Rulk/Hulk > Thanos?

Kris Blaze
The fact that Thor had difficulty with Rulk and the fact that Odin one-shotted Silver Surfer and beat Thanos in the same fight?

So because Thor chooses not to apply the odinforce in one battle, he doesn't have it or know how to use it? Believe it or not, Thor was killing him in their second battle.

But I guess that's besides the point, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

zeel

Thor is written in a unreliable fashion. RKT has the potential to do almost anything. RKT>thanos and odin combined. Or at least he has the potential to do so. The Rulk win was nothing short of pure trash and everyone knows it.

zeel
Originally posted by zeel
Thor is written in a unreliable fashion. RKT has the potential to do almost anything. RKT>thanos and odin combined. Or at least he has the potential to do so. The Rulk win was nothing short of pure trash and everyone knows it.

Naija boy

Thor
Thanos
Sentry
GL Hal
GL kyle
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Darkseid(no ale)
Black Bolt
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Firestorm(ronnie)
Nova(RR with full NF)
Ikaris

Surfers power level should be 100000000 Happy Dance

Private Pion
Originally posted by janus77

You gave Martian Manhunter a 5, are you on crack?

Lord Feron

Yeha Unfortunately RKT version of Thor was short lived =(. RKT should be atleast Top Tier Skyfather if not Mid Abstract level. Unless i'm skipping a tier (Elder God) between Skyfather and Abstract? If so he would be high Elder God level.

Base this on what Odin is. High end Skyfather. Take Odins power then multiple it by alot due to access to all the runes which Odin only had access to a few. But atleast when he did appear he would had not a single bad showing. He did what he wanted and easily.

ANyway this thread remines me on DBZ power level scale lol

Bouboumaster

I agree. But since Thor came back, he isn't near RKT lvl. And doesn't possess the power of the runes at all.

Both version aren't identical.
Yes, Thor have the potential to be pretty powerful, but for now, with his actual feats, I don't think that he represent something more that 1500 if Surfer is 1000.

Bouboumaster
So because Thor chooses not to apply the odinforce in one battle, he doesn't have it or know how to use it? Believe it or not, Thor was killing him in their second battle.

But I guess that's besides the point, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was killg him, but got owned like a little girl in theyMre first match.
But anyway, the point is that maybe Thor isn't able to use his power att full capacity at all.

janus77
Originally posted by Private Pion
You gave Martian Manhunter a 5, are you on crack?
well. was leaning towards 1 but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt... there must be some point to him.

(I was joking, in case you couldn't tell)

fangirl101

Thor=1200
Thanos=4000
Sentry=750
GL Hal=1000
GL kyle=1000
Superman=1000
Martian Manhunter=950
Orion=1200
Darkseid(no ale)=7000
Black Bolt=950
Black Adam=1000
Wonder Woman=850
Firestorm(ronnie)=1000
Nova(RR with full NF)=800
Ikaris=950

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.