Heroes vs. Villians Part 1: DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Team 1

Superman
Orion
Hal Jordan
Firestorm

vs.

Black Adam
Zoom
Genocide
Sinestro

NO BFR.

1 second prep.

tkitna
Originally posted by fangirl101
1 second prep.

Why?

I suppose Zoom could do something with a second, but good lord.

Team 1 still due to Firestorm

occultdestroyer
Team 2.

BA is a bloodlusted Superman who gives everything he's got when he fights.

Zoom is takes out Firestorm.

Sinestro against Hal is a toss-up.

Orion gets a majority against Genocide, but I see Zoom and BA teaming up after taking out their respective opponents.

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Team 2.

BA is a bloodlusted Superman who gives everything he's got when he fights.

Zoom is takes out Firestorm.

Sinestro against Hal is a toss-up.

Orion gets a majority against Genocide, but I see Zoom and BA teaming up after taking out their respective opponents.
You do realize that Genocide is Athena right? Or one of those Skyfather lvl Goddesses.

Dickhole
What is "skyfather," may I ask?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dickhole
I see a limited future for you on this board.

Dickhole
Limited? Excuse me? For not knowing what skyfather is?

Mindset
fangirl is not a people person.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
fangirl is not a people person.
It had nothing to do with the skyfather question which seemed dubious. It's the dickhole thing that I was referring to.

Dickhole
Rather than worrying about my name, I'd like to focus on the question at hand:

What is skyfather?

Mindset
It had nothing to do with the skyfather question which seemed dubious. It's the dickhole thing that I was referring to. I thought all women liked dickholes

Holographical
It had nothing to do with the skyfather question which seemed dubious. It's the dickhole thing that I was referring to. Reported for profanity.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
I thought all women liked dickholes
Definitely not. Now the thing around the hole. Yeah.

Holographical
Definitely not. Now the thing around the hole. Yeah. Your vagina?

Mindset
laughing out loud

fangirl101
Originally posted by Holographical
Your vagina?
I would cuss you out. But I can't. The mods are on the ban hammer swing lately.

Superkalfradalisticespelodosious.

That's as close to cussing you out as I can get.

Dickhole
Is anybody going to answer my question?

fangirl101
Is anybody going to answer my question?
in the words of Alicia Silverstone, "As if".

Anti-Monitor

Its Badas dad, he has a father up in the sky.

Bada is a Demi God.

Dickhole
Fangirl, what's your problem? I'm just trying to find out some information.

You brought up skyfather in this thread. Why can't you answer the question?

Holographical
in the words of Alicia Silverstone, "As if". Kinda counter productive to mess up your own thread, hmm?

Anti-Monitor
Fangirl, what's your problem? I'm just trying to find out some information.

You brought up skyfather in this thread. Why can't you answer the question?

Than go to comic questions thread, I am sure you know where that is.

Dickhole
Anti-Monitor, why would you be sure I know where that is?

Draco69
Genocide isn't Athena....as we know yet.

So far all she/it has shown is the ability to beat the hell out of Diana and withstand the combined assault of the JLA.

She's stronger than Diana and possesses the ability to teleport.

Other than that, she hasn't shown the power levels to defeat the likes of Firestorm or Hal Jordan in forum battle.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Draco69
Genocide isn't Athena....as we know yet.

So far all she/it has shown is the ability to beat the hell out of Diana and withstand the combined assault of the JLA.

She's stronger than Diana and possesses the ability to teleport.

Other than that, she hasn't shown the power levels to defeat the likes of Firestorm or Hal Jordan in forum battle.
If she can withstand the combined assault of the JLA then why can't she beat hal jordan or firestorm?

Draco69
If she can withstand the combined assault of the JLA then why can't she beat hal jordan or firestorm?

JLA-lite more like.

He took on the likes of Firestorm, GL Stewart and the Red Tornado.

They all jobbed horribly with the possible exception of Stewart who wasn't prepared for it having WW's lasso.

Firestorm should have simply phased through her punches.

And Tornado's shell can be destroyed but every writer except Busiek seems to forget it simply houses an air elemental inside...

fangirl101
JLA-lite more like.

He took on the likes of Firestorm, GL Stewart and the Red Tornado.

They all jobbed horribly with the possible exception of Stewart who wasn't prepared for it having WW's lasso.

Firestorm should have simply phased through her punches.

And Tornado's shell can be destroyed but every writer except Busiek seems to forget it simply houses an air elemental inside...
Unless of course it really is a God like Diana says and it simply was blocking those moves from Firestorm. Or blocking RT's elemental being. How many beings can seriously Beat Diana like that?

Draco69
Unless of course it really is a God like Diana says and it simply was blocking those moves from Firestorm. Or blocking RT's elemental being. How many beings can seriously Beat Diana like that?

Which hasn't been shown.

It's a god like Diana says but how powerful is the said god? If it were as powerful as the Greek Gods, than Genocide should simply wipe them from reality as DC Ares would.

So far all that has been shown is that Genocide is a really, really strong brute with a speech impediment and the ability to teleport.

Holographical
Genocide shouldn't be the name of a brick... ugh.

fangirl101
Which hasn't been shown.

It's a god like Diana says but how powerful is the said god? If it were as powerful as the Greek Gods, than Genocide should simply wipe them from reality as DC Ares would.

So far all that has been shown is that Genocide is a really, really strong brute with a speech impediment and the ability to teleport.
Even pan, a minor God had vast mystical and reality altering powers. The only God that I can see on that lvl would be one of the male Gods who prefer physical means such as Herakles or Atlas. But Genocide is clearly a female.

Draco69
Even pan, a minor God had vast mystical and reality altering powers. The only God that I can see on that lvl would be one of the male Gods who prefer physical means such as Herakles or Atlas. But Genocide is clearly a female.

Again, Genocide is supposedly a god. But we don't know what god it is. And we don't really know what she can do.

She shouldn't even be in a forum battle right now because she has very little feats.

Sure she's shown she can take down say, She-Hulk or Hercules. But Black Adam? Or Hal Jordan?

No, she's too green.

Hopefully, she'll give us a more in-depth look at her capacity in the near-future. But as for now, her lack of feats and abundance of mystery gives her zero credibility to go up against top-tiers like Jordan.

fangirl101
Again, Genocide is supposedly a god. But we don't know what god it is. And we don't really know what she can do.

She shouldn't even be in a forum battle right now because she has very little feats.

Sure she's shown she can take down say, She-Hulk or Hercules. But Black Adam? Or Hal Jordan?

No, she's too green.

Hopefully, she'll give us a more in-depth look at her capacity in the near-future. But as for now, her lack of feats and abundance of mystery gives her zero credibility to go up against top-tiers like Jordan.
Wondy herself could give Jordan Fits. Anyone who can beat Wondy so mercilessly and easily, would easily match Jordan IMO.

Draco69
Wondy herself could give Jordan Fits. Anyone who can beat Wondy so mercilessly and easily, would easily match Jordan IMO.

Even Diana was jobbing, IMO. She didn't use all of her abilities like say speed. It was just a brutal beatdown.

Genocide hasn't shown anything able to take on Hal Jordan. She can't fly. Her ability to teleport will be a good tactic but nothing Hal cannot counter.

Seriously, Hal could just flick her to the moon with a giant green hand.

All she's shown to be is a really, really strong brick. Teleporting aside, she hasn't shown either the extravagance nor power levels to take on Jordan. Particularly PIS-Free "I can timestop" Jordan

fangirl101
Even Diana was jobbing, IMO. She didn't use all of her abilities like say speed. It was just a brutal beatdown.

Genocide hasn't shown anything able to take on Hal Jordan. She can't fly. Her ability to teleport will be a good tactic but nothing Hal cannot counter.

Seriously, Hal could just flick her to the moon with a giant green hand.

All she's shown to be is a really, really strong brick. Teleporting aside, she hasn't shown either the extravagance nor power levels to take on Jordan. Particularly PIS-Free "I can timestop" Jordan
From what I here, Genocide isn't the real thing. Or something like that. Gail has some trick up her sleeve. sure Diana did just take a beat down. Maybe she was surprised it was a God and got headlight syndrome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.