Black Adam vs. Orion (in a slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who is the last man standing?

Galan007
Orion, imo.

Philosophía
Orion.

cmack
im going to have to say orion

Higher Power
Physically, they are equal. Skill wise though, Orion is better. Plus he has much more fighting experience.

Orion wins.

Eel O'Brien
Gotta go with Orion. BA usually overwhelms people by going all out. That would just get Orion pumped up.

Scuzz2.0
orion ftw

quanchi112
I'm going with Black Adam.

Slaanesh
BA

D-Block
Black Adam after a good fight.

Raoul
Orion, imo, but only barely.

zeel
orion in a pure slug fest. hes a slight bit stronger and a tad bit more durable. BUt black adam has a chance. Never underestimate black adam hes absolutly ruthless and dont hold punches.

he could possibly do it. Hes handicapped here casue his speed has been removed from the thread.

zeel
Originally posted by Higher Power
Physically, they are equal. Skill wise though, Orion is better. Plus he has much more fighting experience.

Orion wins.

Dont agree with fighting experience Ba has been around along time. even back in ancient times he was defending his people. Ba is more a brawler where orion his half brawler and fighter. Orion just gets more seat time in comics. This dose not mean he is a better fighter.

vansonbee
Black Adam just had more showing of himself beating crap out of heroes who doesn't go all out or fight like a idiot.

Orion could do the same feat or better just cause he can't fly with his own power.

Orion for the win 8/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
orion in a pure slug fest. hes a slight bit stronger and a tad bit more durable. BUt black adam has a chance. Never underestimate black adam hes absolutly ruthless and dont hold punches.

he could possibly do it. Hes handicapped here casue his speed has been removed from the thread. Where you getting he is stronger from?

BA's punches seem to hurt more than Orion's punches.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Black Adam just had more showing of himself beating crap out of heroes who doesn't go all out or fight like a idiot.

Orion could do the same feat or better just cause he can't fly with his own power.

Orion for the win 8/10 BA has taken on the jsa before and had them dead to rights before. BA is just that good. He killed two of the heroes also and spared MM and warned him.

The only reason he was put down when he was is because he was depowered at the same time a mind assault was taking place.

cloud102
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where you getting he is stronger from?

Well, both Walt Simonson and Byrne have stated that Orion is stronger. Superman is the strongest being on earth, but Orion doesn't live on earth.

Simonson has also said that Orion can defeat Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Well, both Walt Simonson and Byrne have stated that Orion is stronger. Superman is the strongest being on earth, but Orion doesn't live on earth.

Simonson has also said that Orion can defeat Thor. Ok,that is according to two writers. That doesn't prove he is stronger.

I don't think he can defeat Thor for a majority though.

cloud102
Ok,that is according to two writers. That doesn't prove he is stronger.

I don't think he can defeat Thor for a majority though.

Not many writers have written or even get the New Gods. You can also add Morrison and Kirby to that list.

quanchi112
Not many writers have written or even get the New Gods. You can also add Morrison and Kirby to that list. According to you though.

I also think that punching power and actual strength are different anyways. their strength is comparable,but I think Black Adam hits harder with his fists.

cloud102
Acordding to me? No, I'm just the messenger. Not the writers. And what is your evidence that Adam hits harder?

quanchi112
Acordding to me? No, I'm just the messenger. Not the writers. And what is your evidence that Adam hits harder? The damage he has caused heroes when he has blasted them in battle. He is more ferocious than Orion imo as well.

Both have matched superman easily.

cloud102
The damage he has caused heroes when he has blasted them in battle. He is more ferocious than Orion imo as well.

Both have matched superman easily.

Like what? Orion's used his speed and martial arts skill to chop beings heads off.

zeel
Where you getting he is stronger from?

What version of BA? And until BA start fighting toons like darksied and orion ill still give the edge to Orion. Rememeber black adam is bout on par with captian marvel he just dont hold back. There fore it appears hes stronger and in reality he is not. captian marvel not holding back is black adam. Look forward to the day when BA takes on orion or his father this would be a amazing fight. Couldnt really say how it would go, but due to the fact that D.C. comics is notorious for producing tons of high quality interesting characters just to shelve them........oh well. I dont excpect to see BA battleing any of theses toons anytime soon.

quanchi112
Like what? Orion's used his speed and martial arts skill to chop beings heads off. Which beings?

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
What version of BA? And until BA start fighting toons like darksied and orion ill still give the edge to Orion. Rememeber black adam is bout on par with captian marvel he just dont hold back. There fore it appears hes stronger and in reality he is not. captian marvel not holding back is black adam. Look forward to the day when BA takes on orion or his father this would be a amazing fight. Couldnt really say how it would go, but due to the fact that D.C. comics is notorious for producing tons of high quality interesting characters just to shelve them........oh well. I dont excpect to see BA battleing any of theses toons anytime soon. Reg version. I think most would agree that ww 3 version is overkill.

I think BA is more than Captain Marvel imo.

cloud102
Which beings?

In Simonsion's run on Orion, Orion was doom tubed (i think it was called that) into a realm of foes that were neither dead or living. So he couldn't use the ALE.

What he did was cooler. He chopped these beings heads off with a simple karate chop type effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.