Busted Pipe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Digi
Water everywhere. We shut it off, cleaned the place for hours. Plumber came, walked around with dollar signs in his eyes, and left to get supplies.

Not a metaphor for a penis. Also, houses suck. I'm living in an apartment forever.

Discuss.

Mairuzu
Thought you meant another kind of pipe, who cares. Gotta take a dukes right now.

~Wålshy~
my dads a plumber

GCG
I just blew an enormous load

~Wålshy~
shit

Digi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Thought you meant another kind of pipe, who cares. Gotta take a dukes right now.

Lulz. Also not a metaphor for vagina.

DeVuL
Originally posted by Digi
Also, houses suck. I'm living in an apartment forever.

I second that... I don't ever wanna have to fix shit! big grin

Digi
Originally posted by DeVuL
I second that... I don't ever wanna have to fix shit! big grin

Or pay for sh*t to be fixed. Or clean tons of sh*t. Or store tons of sh*t. Or manicure the stupid yard in a rat race of relative neighborhood appearances. Or...

Yeah, houses blow. Soon as I move out from the folks' place, I may never come back to one.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by GCG
I just blew an enormous load eek!

DeVuL
Originally posted by Digi
Or pay for sh*t to be fixed. Or clean tons of sh*t. Or store tons of sh*t. Or manicure the stupid yard in a rat race of relative neighborhood appearances. Or...

Yeah, houses blow. Soon as I move out from the folks' place, I may never come back to one.

yes Way to be...

dadudemon
Sorry to hear about that.

I am working on getting INTO a home. Strange how we pursue the opposite.

gefallen_engel
my next place will be a rental, I dont want to own another house, too much work to me.

Digi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I am working on getting INTO a home.

My condolences then.

stick out tongue

In other news, the ceiling's getting torn out today to fix this thing (and so that we have water again erm ).

Mairuzu
I SAW YOUR FACE AND WOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.