Have You ever caught your parents having sex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kwestchens
Hav u

Mairuzu
idk

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
idk

steverules_2
lol I remember American Pie 2 when Jims dad caught him in bed, that was hilarious haermm

BruceSkywalker
k

AbnormalButSane
No thank god. But unfortunately, our house's walls are thin. mmm

Lord Knightfa11
omigawd wuts with the shit threads that bring back awful memories. delete plz.

Barker
idk my bff honks?

Naz
I've never seen them having sex, but I did see my dad walking around naked when I was 6 or so. It was traumatizing.

Selphie
I only caught them once. And it was while my grandmother was visiting us, wtf mom and dad

Vinny Valentine
You're ****ing sick.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Once I walked in and my Mom was riding my Dad, I was like "Daddy wtf are you doing to Mommy!!!"

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm

Once I walked in and my Mom was riding my Dad, I was like "Daddy wtf are you doing to Mommy!!!" well now.

ThunderGodEneru
Twice, although technically it was not my mother and dad, it was my dad and his girlfriend.

The first time was when I saw my dad screwing this fat Spanish woman, I barely saw it because I did not try to look, but still...No.

The second was not technically sex, it was my dad's girlfriend who is older than him at the ripe age of 56 giving him a blowjob.

And unlike most of you fvckers who can't really remember this shit, this happened to me at ages 14 and 16, so I have full memory. Fvckers.

Strangelove

Ax3l
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Twice, although technically it was not my mother and dad, it was my dad and his girlfriend.

The first time was when I saw my dad screwing this fat Spanish woman, I barely saw it because I did not try to look, but still...No.

The second was not technically sex, it was my dad's girlfriend who is older than him at the ripe age of 56 giving him a blowjob.

And unlike most of you fvckers who can't really remember this shit, this happened to me at ages 14 and 16, so I have full memory. Fvckers. Hot.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
well now. mhm.

dadudemon
Sure did. I was 14.

We had two bathrooms in the home. The common bathroom was under construction, so only the master bedroom bathroom was available.

It was between 11 and 12 at night. My parents door wasn't shut all the way, much less locked. I walked into the master bedroom to get to the master bathroom. Then...I saw it.

My Dad's fat ass.

It was very very dark, and I couldn't see anything but the moonlight reflecting off of my dad's ass cheeks. There was moment of very awkward silence. (Looking back, I wish I had some hot chocolate to stir to accompany my very big eyes and straight face during that awkward silence, because that would have added to the awkwardness in a ridiculously random way.) I broke the silence. I said, "sorry guys....but I really have to pee."

My father said, "no get out!".

So I got out. I went outside and pissed off the the back patio. The end. (pun intended. sad )

Kosta
Never, thank f*ck.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by dadudemon
My Dad's fat ass. Pics or it didn't happen.

occultdestroyer
No.

They always lock the bedroom door before copulation.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kosta
Never, thank f*ck. Lucky haermm

gefallen_engel
dont think I ever witnessed that, thankfully

Kelly_Bean
Not caught, but heard, yes.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't know where I put those scans....

Rogue Jedi
My mom is a very busty woman, so that made it worse.

The big EH
i used to get nightmares when i was little so i would go and sleep on the couch infront of their bed, one night they didn't know is was there and i heard my da propsition my mother for intimate joinings and then i heard sounds and such as i closed my eyes and tried to sleep

Scythe

So, did that turn you on, or what? What was the point of putting that out there?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
So, did that turn you on, or what? What was the point of putting that out there?

It's called conversational context, by myself.

Observe exhibit A:

haermm

Once I walked in and my Mom was riding my Dad, I was like "Daddy wtf are you doing to Mommy!!!"

Observe exhibit B:

When exhibit A is followed by exhibit B within a reasonable number posts of exhibit A, context can be applied and a logical conclusion can be drawn for a reasoning behind B's existence or use.

Do you agree?

Also, when one discovers conversational context, no matter how simple, I call that conclusive observational context.

Scythe
Can't say that I do.

dadudemon
Can't say that I do.

It's called pontification and I'm bored. hahahaha

Scythe
It's called pontification and I'm bored. hahahaha

Ah, I thought so.

WhiskeyGirl
3 or 4 times. Actually, I just walked in on my mom and her...sort of boyfriend, last week....sad

Rogue Jedi
So, did that turn you on, or what? What was the point of putting that out there? roll eyes (sarcastic) "Made it worse" implies that it did NOT turn me on. But I know you already knew that, didncha? eek!

It's called conversational context, by myself.

Observe exhibit A:

Observe exhibit B:

When exhibit A is followed by exhibit B within a reasonable number posts of exhibit A, context can be applied and a logical conclusion can be drawn for a reasoning behind B's existence or use.

Do you agree?

Also, when one discovers conversational context, no matter how simple, I call that conclusive observational context.

Indeed. I guess some people need it spelled out for them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
roll eyes (sarcastic) "Made it worse" implies that it did NOT turn me on. But I know you already knew that, didncha? eek!

Indeed. I guess some people need it spelled out for them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just makin' sure, wouldn't want to add incest to the list.

Barker
Sure did. I was 14.

We had two bathrooms in the home. The common bathroom was under construction, so only the master bedroom bathroom was available.

It was between 11 and 12 at night. My parents door wasn't shut all the way, much less locked. I walked into the master bedroom to get to the master bathroom. Then...I saw it.

My Dad's fat ass.

It was very very dark, and I couldn't see anything but the moonlight reflecting off of my dad's ass cheeks. There was moment of very awkward silence. (Looking back, I wish I had some hot chocolate to stir to accompany my very big eyes and straight face during that awkward silence, because that would have added to the awkwardness in a ridiculously random way.) I broke the silence. I said, "sorry guys....but I really have to pee."

My father said, "no get out!".

So I got out. I went outside and pissed off the the back patio. The end. (pun intended. sad )
I used to piss in the back of my friend's house because there was only one bathroom in his house and it was through the parent's room and I was scared of his parents. 13

Their names were Bruce and Donna for crying out loud. crackers

Rogue Jedi
Just makin' sure, wouldn't want to add incest to the list. List? haermm You making a list, checking it twice? I'd like to read this list. yes

dadudemon
List? haermm You making a list, checking it twice? I'd like to read this list. yes

You didn't know, he is the great Santa Goat Claus...err...something. Instead of filling stockings up with coal or candy, he motorboats your mom when she's sleeping. evil face

I think I'm up to take the mantle from Scythe soon. hmm

If only I can convince him to relinquish the title.

Edit-

Oh, and I'm quite sure he has extra lists just for you so he can wipe his ass with your list and have extra to spare for future ass occasions.

Tempe Brennan
I can't even think about my parents having sex. I'd be traumatised for life.

Lord Shadow Z
I very nearly did. I was about 17, went downstairs and all a sudden I hear some activity and my mum rushed to the living door to stop me coming in. She had an embarrased expression on her face so they were doing something. I don't want to imagine what of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.