Does Anyone Inuyasha Roleplay anymore? </3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*GreenEyeAngel*
I feel like I am the only one out here that actually loves to do literate Inuyasha roleplays. I know its a rather old show but its still great. If anyone is out there that still loves Inuyasha, and loves to Roleplay Inuyasha please private message me.

Wei Phoenix
Don't really like Inu like that except for the wind tunnel guy but i'm always down to working on my writing skills. What you got in mind?

*GreenEyeAngel*
Your talking about Miroku , but yea I was just looking for a literate Roleplay you know. With the original characters I can usually play as any of them. If you know a little bit about a few characters and possibly had a made-up we can make something work. I'm not all that great at playing as Naraku or a few of his minions but im sure if your up for it we could work something out. ^^

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I'll do Miroku since he is the only one I really paid attention to.

*GreenEyeAngel*
Alright, thats fine. I have Msn but if you want to just roleplay right here or on private message thats fine.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah thats cool.

*GreenEyeAngel*
Alright so lets do this. We will both start off with made-up characters okay. I'll add in original characters here and there alright. So we are roleplaying right here or in private message?

Wei Phoenix
post it in the rp forum. You'll more than likely get more participants. You can't do it here in this forum.

*GreenEyeAngel*
Oh yea, Okay =P

Classic NES
I think it's because it's popularity waned, I used to Rp them alot way back in 02-03.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Classic NES
I think it's because it's popularity waned, I used to Rp them alot way back in 02-03.

Everyone did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.