Inuyasha Roleplay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*GreenEyeAngel*
I'm going to start off with my main made-up character. I'll most likley be adding in Inuyasaha and a few others as the roleplay continues. If you'd like to join just tell me. Also try to keep this literate. ^^

*GreenEyeAngel*
Tina stood in the middle of a feild watching the horizon as the sun slowly set once again.Her beautiful large soft green eyes were watching in interest as she then looked at the large forest the stood infront of her.Tina's long blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail, having her thick curls fall against her neck.She then began to run.She ran through the forest not knowing where to go, she just wanted to get away...from this life.She was then stopped.Dirt was between her fingers and her face was to the ground.She brought herself to her knees gentally brushing off her hands and glancing at them for a quick moment.

She then looked up at the now darkened sky and she had let out a soft sigh.She slowly stood up letting her short black,tight, dress rest upon her upper thighs.

The black star that was placed on the corner of her right eye was rather noticable in the moonlight.She then began to walk through this forest.Not knowing where to go next.

Wei Phoenix
Actually you have to get permission first. Sorry, I suppose I should've said that in the beginning.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=374589&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.