Episode 8x15: Infamous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



hermione7
can't wait for this

Episode 8.15: Infamous
Airdate: February 2009

- Clark does, in fact, come out as an E.T. during an interview with Lois. I can also confirm that said revelation causes mass chaos. Source: The Ausiello Files
Linda Lake threatens to expose Clark, but Clark decides he's going to reveal the truth about himself - on his own terms - before she gets the chance to. The news media is in a frenzy over the Red-Blue Blur, and they approach Chloe to ask what it's like to be the hero's best friend. They ask what it's been like to keep his secret for so long, which may imply that her memories are returned by this point. Jimmy is transported to Metropolis General, and Chloe refers him as her husband. A teenage admirer fakes a fall so Clark will rescue her. Lois Lane (Erica Durance) returns in this episode.

hermione7
anxiously waiting for march

imisslois

Raoul
Originally posted by hermione7
can't wait for this

Episode 8.15: Infamous
Airdate: February 2009

- Clark does, in fact, come out as an E.T. during an interview with Lois. I can also confirm that said revelation causes mass chaos. Source: The Ausiello Files
Linda Lake threatens to expose Clark, but Clark decides he's going to reveal the truth about himself - on his own terms - before she gets the chance to. The news media is in a frenzy over the Red-Blue Blur, and they approach Chloe to ask what it's like to be the hero's best friend. They ask what it's been like to keep his secret for so long, which may imply that her memories are returned by this point. Jimmy is transported to Metropolis General, and Chloe refers him as her husband. A teenage admirer fakes a fall so Clark will rescue her. Lois Lane (Erica Durance) returns in this episode.

mass jor-el mindwipe? time travel? mhmm

Jack Daniels
to much beer

hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLuHVf58VoM

teaser trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLOIS is back
more action packed

lanafree episode finally

Badabing
Originally posted by hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLuHVf58VoM

teaser trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLOIS is back
more action packed

lanafree episode finally Looks to be really good.

Glad Lana's gone. Clark was just too wussified with her around.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
Looks to be really good.

Glad Lana's gone. Clark was just too wussified with her around.

he's too wussified in general.

hermione7
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/infamous5.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/infamous4.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/infamous7.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/infamous13.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/infamous9.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m63/gmurray122/infamous6.jpg

clois!!

Raoul
everything looked fine until the 4th picture. sad

Badabing
Everything looked fine until the post above....

badawe

hermione7
lolz new clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVL1SPiLM3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ATI7VIA1o big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
Everything looked fine until the post above....

badawe

not my fault you have a man crush on tom welling.

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
not my fault you have a man crush on tom welling. It's more like the other way around. pfft

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
It's more like the other way around. pfft

if i was, you'd be the jimmy olsen to my clark.

Kraken
Just a little over 24 hours! and it will be on!

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
if i was, you'd be the jimmy olsen to my clark. facepalmOriginally posted by Kraken
Just a little over 24 hours! and it will be on! I have my DVR all set! slide

Kraken
Originally posted by Badabing
I have my DVR all set! slide




so do I dance

24hrs

MysteryRidah

Badabing
Damn them!!! madfist

That ending was.....ranting

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
Damn them!!! madfist

That ending was.....ranting


yeah, i know.. i had high hopes for this episode then they frack it up sad sad

Darth Vicious
Not a bad episode but not great by any means. I found it stupid that as soon as the story is printed, hes in the middle of Metropolis. I think using the ring to fix everything was a cheap way to fix everything. They couldve used it better. Once everything got fixed, I didnt see why he couldnt tell Lois (just her) everything. Then again it took him like 50 seasons to tell Lana. That last scene between Lois and Clark was dumb. They are still friends so there was no need for Clark to blow her off. The song playing on the background was pretty cool (even if I dont listen to that type of music).

On a side note, Clark just needs to fk the hell out of Lois. Such fine and delicious woman being wasted by that punk.

Neo_Version 7
Couldn't have put it better myself, Darth. Clark should just hit that already.

Episode was good overall. Definitely worth waiting a month for. Is it just me or is the ending kind of creepy on Clark's part?

Baki
I liked the ending of the episode.

Although some parts felt a bit "meh", it was a good episode overall!

H. S. 6
I laughed when Clark completely ignored Lois.

"Clark, I have something EXTREMELY important to tell--"
*timeline ceases to exist*

Other than that, good episode.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Couldn't have put it better myself, Darth. Clark should just hit that already.

Episode was good overall. Definitely worth waiting a month for. Is it just me or is the ending kind of creepy on Clark's part?

If he was gonna sttod her up, why even show up? Hes always doing that s**t. Maybe he gets a kick of letting them down.

Neo_Version 7
I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Lois is consistently the best looking female on the show. And although her dialogue is grating at times; it's still light-years better than Chloe's corny and annoying puns.

rogy31
I liked it... thought the part when he was in the middle of the street, i was sure it was a dream sequence.... but no. .. but I dont care, I love those episodes when someone learns about his powers.... almost like lois wanted to jump him when she found out!

And, um hmmm... Lana's hotter.... IMHO

Neo_Version 7
She used to be. But then she got that awful haircut..

Kraken
The only best part for me was when those men shot at him in his house he just stand there and gave them a blank stare. I would of walked right up to them and took they're guns and left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.