Timed Juggernaut fights team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Juggernaut will fight the following team, but after ten minutes he will be depowered (not powerless, only in the level of his depowered version). Can defeat them?

Sasquatch
Joe Fixit
Thing
Colossus
Ulik
Wendigo
She-hulk
Rhino
the Wrecking Crew

(Team is unaware of the time limit of his powers)

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut.

golem370
the Wrecking Crew & Rhino go down the others are debatable

SuperiorTech
Most of these guys wont last 10 minutes against juggernaut

golem370
Sasquatch Gray Hulk and Wendigo are the most problem since they both are very durable and have healing factors. They will last 10 minutes and then some they may win.

Placidity
Depends on the environment. If it is closed and not too large, Juggs can chase each one down and smash their heads into pulp. However if its a large environment, Juggs might not be able to permanently take all of them down in 10 mins, especially if they decide to dance around.

golem370
He would have to go for the strongest first because Depowered Juggernaut could defeat the Wrecking Crew and Rhino even if he is depowered. Colossus Sasquatch Hulk and Wendigo are the main threats then She Hulk and Thing and then last and I mean last the Crew and Rhino. More then likely Wendigo Hulk and Sasquatch are not running from the fight sasquatch either

Bentley
They won't be running, they will attack him as if they thought they could hurt him.

Placidity
Originally posted by Bentley
They won't be running, they will attack him as if they thought they could hurt him.

That's unfortunate. They all die, and rather quickly.

Bentley
If they have the speed to dodge and protect themselves they will use it, not sure if that helps but the idea is for Juggs to take them as fast as he can.

carver9
which he could do. They have no way of harming him or even slowing him down.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
He would have to go for the strongest first because Depowered Juggernaut could defeat the Wrecking Crew and Rhino even if he is depowered. Colossus Sasquatch Hulk and Wendigo are the main threats then She Hulk and Thing and then last and I mean last the Crew and Rhino. More then likely Wendigo Hulk and Sasquatch are not running from the fight sasquatch either

How is Hulk a threat here? Cain was able to down P.Hulk easily with like 5-10 punches to the face. Fixit is weaker than P.Hulk so Fixit should be able to fall with like 1 punch.

golem370
Gray Hulk is able to get stronger the madder he gets.

Hulk incarnation- http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/incarnations.html

Wei Phoenix
Gray Hulk is able to get stronger the madder he gets.

Hulk incarnation- http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/incarnations.html

Isn't Professor Hulk able to do the same? Still doesn't Fixit start at like 75 tons? He gets beat like Thing got beat, a three hitter quitter.

golem370
I don't think Professor Hulk can do that. Hulk has a healing factor where Thing doesn't but your probably right though.

Wei Phoenix
I don't think Professor Hulk can do that. Hulk has a healing factor where Thing doesn't but your probably right though.

Both of them got KO'd with the quickness.

Knowsbleed33
I have no doubt Juggernaut can defeat this team. I'm just not sure he can do it in 10 minutes.

If he can't, team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.