Lich King (Ruff-Rose) vs. Lich King (World of Warcraft)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
The first Lich King is the boss of the Paradise of Ra, and is considered by many Ruff-Rose players as one of the toughest bosses in the game (being level 220 when the topmost level of the game for a player is 210). Said paradise is a desert like modern-day Egypt.

The second Lich King is well known to live in a fortress located in an area that would be as cold as it gets.

To have it neutral, both climate and location-wise, I decided to have this duel set in London Heathrow airport as it is in spring.

Lich King
Azeroth Lich King wins.

KakashiKun
Azeroth.

MadMel
agreed erm

jinXed by JaNx
i thought it said lion king sad

FE Expert
For me, I'd say it's only who could best adapt to the sudden shift in temperature.

niduin
temp has nothing to do with it well at least for azeroth lich king, i have no idea who the other one is so i dont knwo who would win

Mannoroth II
The Lich King may win, but how can he move inside his huge block of ice??

retturnnerr
Originally posted by Mannoroth II
The Lich King may win, but how can he move inside his huge block of ice??

I've seen the Lich King as somewhat like an ice golem in the one of the Mr Funsocks scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.